(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

ty hun!

Just trying to keep everyone (especially myself) in the loop.

Hi All!
Sorry I've been MIA, but we've been just insanely swamped with moving this past weekend.

But...I wanted to let y'all know we found out we're having a...BOY! Yay!! We're both really excited. Woot! Everything looked great on U/S, too (heart, kidneys, brain, etc.)

Here are a couple of pics of our new home. We bought the condo on the first floor.

Attachments

• Front of house.jpg
    Front of house.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
  • back view.jpg
    back view.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Hallway.jpg
    Hallway.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Living Room 2.jpg
    Living Room 2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Dining Room.jpg
    Dining Room.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4
OH MY GOD HIB!!!! I think I might pee myself!! That's my DREAM house!! I am so jealous!!!

lol I'd be happy with part of that house, less to clean!

and you're in BOSTON!!! I'm coming to visit!!!

OH MY GOD HIB!!!! I think I might pee myself!! That's my DREAM house!! I am so jealous!!!

lol I'd be happy with part of that house, less to clean!

and you're in BOSTON!!! I'm coming to visit!!!

Woohoo! That's exactly what I thought. I wouldn't even WANT the whole house. Can you imagine cleaning the whole thing plus maintaining the exterior?? Ugh

MM...Loving the new siggy - it's good to know when your c-section is now. What date is that exactly then maybe Devi can put it on the front page?

Hibiscus.....O--M--G that house is GORGEOUS!!!!! Seriously! And you are having a BOY!!! Any names yet? What fun! Guess I am the only pink Aphrodite round here :rofl: think GG finds out her gender tomorrow.

MM...Loving the new siggy - it's good to know when your c-section is now. What date is that exactly then maybe Devi can put it on the front page?

I won't know that till July, I can ask at my June appt. but she told me I'll know that at 28 weeks. She only told me it will be when I'm 37 weeks. When I know, you'll know, I promise!

Hib, lol at least you can say it's your house but I agree, too much to keep up with! Absolutely fabulous!!!

Hibiscus.....O--M--G that house is GORGEOUS!!!!! Seriously! And you are having a BOY!!! Any names yet? What fun! Guess I am the only pink Aphrodite round here :rofl: think GG finds out her gender tomorrow.

Thanks!
Wow I just realized we have NO girls in the group yet. What is going on here? Something is in the water.

hib- congrats on the price coming your way!! Beautiful home too.

Mm- sorry for the pains. Hope u better soon

I dont have a computer anymore will be a few days till I get a new one. Till then I gor to make do with iPod. How's everyone else?

congrats hib! a boy :D and that condo! im so jelous, were moving bk in with parents for a few month to save a deposit up on a house :(.

other news dan heard back from the huge engineering company he has got the job if he passes all his exams and graduates in july! :( he thinks he may have failed one, he finds out in 2 weeks im so gutted for him if he has not just for the whopper salery either he really wants to work for this huge firm its a great opportunity fingers crossed he has passed them all as it wil mean he will hav august resits and graduate at christmas :( they proberbly wont hold the position that long! and we need money!

yep 2016 is correct I find out gender tomorrow at 13.10 uk time :) eek so excited its either baby darcey or freya for a girl and we are thinking Isaac for a boy as oh has gone off my fave noah! we also get results of mss bloods tomorrow a bit worried for that will find them out between 2-3 tomorrow.. busy day tomorrow and its oh last exam and he is free!! and I can see my husband again :D and then london on monday woop xxx

Mm..... Hope Braxton Hicks and pains subside soon hun. Have you bought anything much for baby Charlie yet?

Hibiscus.... Congrats on your little prince! We are all having boys so far! Lol Lovely house btw..... Congrats!

Gg...... Good luck at your scan tomorrow. Be sure to update us as soon as you can.

Littleaurora..... Lovely pics! I so wonder if you are having a boy or a girl! Any feelings or intuition either way?

Devi..... How are you and baby pandu? I bet you'll even the score and have a girl! ;)

2016..... How's the injured hand? Naughty horsy!!!! Can't believe how fast you seem to be catching us all up! Are you still feeling sick etc?

Joli..... How's the pelvic pain? Hope you and bump are well.

Ladybird..... How are you hun?

Mum and I are off to Eastgate Retail Park tomorrow in Bristol (Dad is babysitting!) as they have a Mamas and Papas, Mothercare and Next. Not to mention Pizza Hut for lunch! I LOVE baby shopping!!!!!

Today I bought my youngest Jack his first pair of Clarks cruiser shoes as he's pulling himself up on furniture and wanting to walk everywhere holding my hands. He's sooooo nervous though bless him. He's 15 months now so a bit behind my eldest son Finlay who walked at 12 months. He's sooooo cute though..... A proper cuddly baby boy who would happily spend the day snuggled up next to me.

I'm getting conscious about the amount of weight I'm putting on so am thinking about joining a local pregnancy yoga class on a Monday eve. Apparently it can really help keep you supple, fit and improve your stamina and breathing ready for labour. Anyone else do it?!

Mm..... Hope Braxton Hicks and pains subside soon hun. Have you bought anything much for baby Charlie yet?

I know but I have a history of preterm labor, so I have to keep an eye on things.

We have some things, not much. DH will be giving me $ soon to go shopping for the bulk of it. I went looking around, I can get all the gear for less that $450. Waiting till after the shower to buy anything else. BFF from high school is coming to the baby shower and she's bringing me a ton of boy clothes, 12 mos. and up. Haven't seen her in 15 years, so I'm really excited!

I'm also waiting till July to order the rest of his cloth diapers, I want to be well stocked on those!

I'll post pics of things as we get them!

Gdiapers have their baby bundle back in stock!!! YAY! Thats very exciting for me!

Gdiapers have their baby bundle back in stock!!! YAY! Thats very exciting for me!

I saw those BUT for the price of those, I can get 12 prefolds.

These aren't bad, all in ones, https://www.walmart.com/ip/Kushies-Reusable-Ultra-Diapers-for-Infants-5-Pack/4601012

I might order some of those for night time. They already have a liner, and I can use a PF as a doubler.

I knowwwwww But you pay for convience right?? Because its cheaper to buy a cow then it is to buy milk lol and once you have them bought the flushies are only pennies more then disposables... and you can get cloth. I need the option because OH refuses to use cloth... so the flushies are the compromise! Plus I think its probably an investment... You can sell them on ebay for just as much as you could buy them for new. Its CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! So If I hate them... or when the baby grows out of them... then I can sell them back! YAY!

Good point.

The Kushies I think are super convenient, toss the whole thing in the wash and you can use a liner with them hun.

omg yeah but 13 a day?!?!? that would be crazy! We're certainly looking into all the options!

omg yeah but 13 a day?!?!? that would be crazy! We're certainly looking into all the options!

No, you just get enough to last you 2-3 days, then wash. BUT you could always hold off till March and maybe your DH will be sick of sposie smells by then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->