(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

GG..... Darcey is a beautiful name and goes so well with May as a middle name. How very exciting! :)

Time for more belly pics, y'all! Let's see em!
Here's my belly at 19w3d

Attachments

• belly 19w3d.jpg
    belly 19w3d.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 2
  • belly 19w3db.jpg
    belly 19w3db.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
GG - I love the name that you have chosen! It's feminie, but has a definite strong quality too - beautiful!! :)

Hibiscus and ClaireNicole - I looovvvee the bump pics! Your bumps are so super cute! I feel like I'm starting to really pop out this week (and my appetite is beginning so soar!). I think I'm going to the beach this weekend, so I'll get some pics done to send over!

Please do, Joli!

It's 1030 PM here and I'm still working. Ugh!! I have another 3+ hours more to do, I think. If I can get through this night, tomorrow will be calmer. Sigh...

I LOVE my bump lol but admittedly I think alot of it is fat! i feel a lot like I just can't suck it in and less like the baby is growing... but I'm within 2 lbs either way of my starting weight... so I know its baby lol! I outgrew my first pair of pants!!! Its sad! Yay for all our bumps though!

Hibiscus, I can't believe you're still at work, you poor thing! I regularly work until the wee hours of the morning, so I know exactly how you're feeling - don't worry though, it's nearly the weekend!!

ClaireNicole - i can't believe you've only gained 2 lbs!?!?! I have already gained like 14/15 lbs!! It's freaking me out how quickly the weight is coming on! You very clearly have a round firm bump, which looks completely different to a fat belly! The bump is lovely :)

Happy halfway day hibiscus!!!! :yipee:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIzhwk

Whoooooa we're halfway there....Woooo-aaaah Livin on a Prayer!

And happy 17 weeks GG! :hugs:

Happy 10 weeks 2016!!!! Double digets!!!!

hey thanks :) iv started to feel starving all the time like belly rumbling starving is this normal?? especially on a morning i wake with tummy pains im that hungry and have to snack in the night its only been like this the last couple of days! x

hey thanks :) iv started to feel starving all the time like belly rumbling starving is this normal?? especially on a morning i wake with tummy pains im that hungry and have to snack in the night its only been like this the last couple of days! x

Yup! Belly up to the buffet hun! EAT!

GG - I'm feeling the same, my appetite has gone crazy the last week, trying not to pack on the pounds too much, but what baby wants, baby gets! :rofl:

GG...I've had that since the start! Half the time I find drinking a glass of water or watered down fruit juice sorts me out so I guess I'm getting dehydrated. Other times I just have a snack - caramel rice cakes and satsumas are my favourite!

Girls, don't want to speak too soon, but I feel like ive turned a corner! Was MUCH lass tired and sicky yesterday and AGAIN today! :yipee: I then got paranoid so used my Doppler last night and Squiggle was still playing nicely with a heart rate of 160 BPM :happydance: I thought that would happen more after 12 weeks minimum but more like 16 :shrug: but then I remember Joli feeling better sooner than that. Remember Joli you brought your scan forward because you were worried at the time too :hugs: when was that??

It's ok to pig out! I have my days where all I want to do is eat, figure Charlie needs it so why not? I don't care if I put on 100 pounds as long as Charlie is healthy and happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->