(TEAM) Aphrodite - delivering Tigers in 2010

He'll never be sick of Sposies.... because hes a stupid head when it comes to these things.... He doesn't care if the cloth ones are better for the environment... and don't think they are better for LO because 90% of the world uses sposies... so they can't be bad right?!?!

I have him looking at kushies. and Gdiapers... and he is doing some comparison shopping... I told him I would give him a half hour before I spent 160 dollars to look at the cheaper ones YOU suggested lol... I've been looking at diapers and diapers alll over... So If hes willing to put the work in... then I'm willing to listen lol

Hibiscus - Huge congrats on having a boy!!! Yeah! It's too bad we all don't live closer, all our boys would have playmates! I'm loving the condo too! It looks like an awesome location, lots of greenery - does the house or area have any history to it?

Tink - now that I've been off crutches for the last 3 days, I've been thinking about doing pre-natal yoga as well... I've found a place that I can do it 2 days a week at lunchtimes, it's a bit of a trek, but I think my bosses are generally fine if I take a 2 hour lunch break a couple days a week - I work really late hours, so they can't really complain! I've had friends who have done it, and they say it's fantastic.

GG - I hope your Dan passes his exams! You never know... last year, DH and I decided to get our HK qualification as lawyers (we're both UK qualified), and we had to do a ton of exams - DH was 100% sure he failed at least 3/5 exams, and was literally in a state of shock when he found out he passed...so there's hope!! I can't wait to hear whether you're having a boy or girl!!

im up at 5am cos dan is gettin up this early was same story yesterday but managed to get bk to sleep its too light this morning :( grrr grouchy head on today and it means even more time to wait till scan! i just had to get up cos i was so hungry it was making me sick!! x

Aww I got to sleep in till 830!!! YAY! Although I had DREAMS about frekin diapers... i'm serious... good diapers vs. bad diapers... and diaper wars. :doh: I'm soooooooo confused! I don't know how people make all these decisions. I wish my mommy used cloth diapers and could tell me what was best for me and baby lol. In fact I think I might call her!

well well well girlies... im on team :pink: :)

and our little princess wasnt shy and she was a kicking me like mad and has quite big feet will upload pics in a second xx

Yeah!!! GG - finally a PINK!!! :) SOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!! xxx

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/scans/th_Scan17weeks.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/scans/th_Scan17weeks1.jpg
kicking mammy with her big feet!

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/scans/th_Scan17weeks2.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/scans/th_Scan17weeks3.jpg
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Gemma85/scans/th_Scan17weeks4.jpg
flashing her foof!!

we are both over the moon wernt bothered either way! I have always kinda said girl but never definate i had one dream at the beginning of my pregnancy about giving birth t a girl everyone else said boy inc oh who was convinced it was a boy... he is over the moon either way tho and it was so amazing, she was kicking away at me and scratching her head and sucking her thumb! xxx

Gg- yay for a girl!! Lovely scan pics!!

Next week Friday is another scan for me. Just a growth one. I hope pandu doesn't flash the bits to us so we can continue with the surprise. I think pandu is growing just fine because now I can see my belly rolling and kicks are reallly strong and pandu kicks pretty high up. I can also feel the top of the uterus about 2 inches above belly button. Yay !

GG - those are such wonderful scan pics! Something to treasure for sure!! :)

it's about damn time we got a girl in here!! Grats!

I slept till 10 am but I had to take Benedryl last night again, been having allergy problems. Getting really really sick of these sinus issues, it's been since LAST October!!!

Woohoo, GG!!
It really has been time for a girl! Congrats!

Getting a few things done around here.

Had to run and get ANOTHER book of stamps, I've lost 2 books now. Shower invites are going out TODAY!!!!

Look at the cake that I'm thinking of ordering! https://www.piece-a-cake.com/images/rubber-ducky-cake-a.jpg

Going to work on some laundry here in a bit, and clear off my dining room table. Lots of stuff to do and it's getting crossed off my list one thing at a time!

CUTE CAKE! I LOVE duckies! My bathroom is done in them lol. I'm still in the diaper craze :| I'm gonna go crazy! But I did get half the stuff I was suppsoed to do done today lol Yay me!

CUTE CAKE! I LOVE duckies! My bathroom is done in them lol. I'm still in the diaper craze :| I'm gonna go crazy! But I did get half the stuff I was suppsoed to do done today lol Yay me!

lol my bathroom is ALL duckies!!! Always had a thing for duckies!

Table is cleared off 90%, now I'm going to work on shower invites, and get those out today. I'm trying to finish off the laundry, not much left to wash and then TOMORROW, I have to go through all of it. It's all pretty much clean but it's ALL in my living room! Finish that, then I have to get a gallon of paint and paint a wall in the computer room. As soon as that's dry, I can FINALLY get the damn computer OUT OF MY DINING ROOM!!!! :happydance:

When you go from working 70+ hours a week to NONE, you'd think my house was clean. NOPE, didn't feel like it. I have to get the house in 100% order within 3 WEEKS! 4 years of cleaning and organizing to be done in 3 weeks!

I don't think DH is going to get much sleep between all the cleaning, all the planning, all the shopping, and then add in company coming somewhere around the 23rd.

GG...... Yay for team pink! She wasn't shy flashing her foof either! Lol Congrats Hun she's a real cutie! ;)

Mm..... Sounds like you've been a busy bee Hun! Don't over do it mind you need to be careful to look after yourself. Cute cake too btw! :)

I had brilliant day with mum shopping and got a cute little bunny to hang on the pram from mamas and papas. Also got some White linen trousers for me. Mum bought some cute lil things for baby too. Had huge lunch at pizza hut and am knackered now! Lol

I'm being careful! I'll be sorting and folding laundry on the floor, so no worries there. I have a chair in my little laundry room to sit on while I get things out of the dryer.

Shower invites are done for the most part. Still need 2 addresses, all the rest are going out today!

Tink, glad you had a good day out and about with your mum!

Ahhh I know how you feel about the house cleaning!!! You wouldl think I would be able to keep my 600 sq ft house clean lol. but I'm all like blah!!! I do my laundry on my livingroom floor too!!! I blame bubs lol. I get so tired... and then I'll start something but then I have to pee lol. Or something worse! and then I walk across the house and I'm exhausted lol. Or I get on it and I start throwing up! Its horrible lol!!! I'm sure your house will be beautiful MM!!!

we have decided she is going to be a darcey (like the famous ballerina Darcey Bussell, but shes not named after her) for definate! and we have chosen May as a middle name as we got married in May ... so its Darcey May Cain

GG- that's a beautiful name!!

Claire, I hope so, still think about burning it to the ground some days when I get frustrated but I get it done anyway. I keep trying to think on how nice everything will be but having OCD and with nesting kicking in I'm always thinking as to what's NOT done. My dad tells me that I could inspect hospitals and military barracks and find things to be done. It's not that I want to be this way, or that I like being this way, it's just who I am. I do have ways to ignore my OCD for a day or so but then I'm itching to get back at working in my house.

This is the house we are thinking about buying. Lord help us all when I have the money to do exactly what I want to it! No one is going to like me! Unless I feed them of course!

If I keep myself busy, I don't think about the what if's, I don't want to think about them. I'm focusing on providing Charlie with the best that I possibly can and driving everyone else batty while I'm at it!

Right now it's baby shower things and cleaning the house that's the big deal. After the shower, I have to get Charlie's things in order. Which for me is comparison shopping and a lot of it. Then the real nesting kicks in but hopefully it won't be too much after all the work that I'm doing now. Then I have to get one dog her shots and get our male dog fixed, work on their training more.

Between all that, I need to make sure I'm resting and eating properly. I also need to make 2 weeks worth of freezer meals, confirm MIL's arrival (don't worry, I love her!) and after she leaves (she's coming to be with me for a week when I come home from the hospital so DH can go back to work) then my family comes. They'll also be here for about a week to help me out. I've been informed by all my visitors that I am not to be worrying about them, entertaining them, but to just rest, recover, and take care of Charlie. They'll keep up with the house work and all that for me.

I can always clean the house the way I want it when everyone LEAVES!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->