+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

Thanks a mil Kelly--same to you--i remember you from some of the clomid threads..xxx

I'm such a curious and impatient person I will have to find out as it would kill me waiting until the end lol! I think it's a boy but my Chinese Gender Prediction says girl - have to wait until 20weeks I guess - I WANNA KNOW NOW!!
:hugs:

I too wanna know now he!he! more boys in my family and my husbands ...I also did the Chinese prediction as well and says Baby girl! yaaaaaaaaa! my first Dr.visit tomorrow morning. I hope to find a heartbeat. can't wait:happydance:

Thanks a mil Kelly--same to you--i remember you from some of the clomid threads..xxx

I rememebr you too! ther eis a lot of us got BFPS this month! Have a look at the clomid graduate thread! xx

Hi. Not really sure on due date, but going from the online calculators and last period then its looking like 21st Sept for me!

I rememebr you too! ther eis a lot of us got BFPS this month! Have a look at the clomid graduate thread! xx

thanks kelly--ur exactly 1 week ahead of me---il have to check out this thread....

to be honnest none of the newley pregnants are really talking, its the ones who have had or are due anytime talking - but its good to get advice from thsoe further on! I may actually be between 4.4 and 5 weeks so not far ahead!! I have an early scan on the 28th Feb with the fertility clinic so I am waiting and driving myself crazy! I should betweeen around 8 weeks by then!! how are you?? any symptoms??

xKx

hi kelly--I see that you got a 3+---way to go --congrats.. things must be progressing perfectly:):) last time i got pregnant I kept doing digi tests but have decided against them this time....Funny, I just booked my private scan there now on 23rd Feb...il be 7weeks and 1 days....just trying to think as positive as i can... Im trying to eat loads as I cant wait to have a bump....just feeling bloated...and belly feels weird. have you many symptoms?

few cramps - nothing too major and very slightly sensitive boobies:blush: ...other than that just so tired! - I think if I could sleep till the 28th and I have my scan I would! :rofl:

looks like im feeling just like you Kelly....wey hey...il join u with the long long snooze---we wish:)

well i see we all have our doc apps around the same dates. mine is the 24th of feb and it feels like thats sooooo far away!!!!!!!! so far the only thing i have is cramps still, gas,sore boobs, thirsty ALOT! thats pretty much it though oh and all i want is sweets, so thats not a good start .................

p.s i think mine is a girl for some reason....OH wants it to be a boy but i dont think hes going to get his way this time

what about every1 else since were all so close in weeks

Im not really having any symptoms other than major bloat/eating too much! Im still having cramps which worry me but i know they are normal. My mw appointment is next Fri (11th), it cant come quick enough! I will be nearly 7 wks then. Hoping to get sent for an early reassurance scan. I will beg her if i have too lol!

well i see we all have our doc apps around the same dates. mine is the 24th of feb and it feels like thats sooooo far away!!!!!!!! so far the only thing i have is cramps still, gas,sore boobs, thirsty ALOT! thats pretty much it though oh and all i want is sweets, so thats not a good start .................

p.s i think mine is a girl for some reason....OH wants it to be a boy but i dont think hes going to get his way this time

what about every1 else since were all so close in weeks

OMG sma your scan is day after mine....:happydance: I remember you from the clomid clud as well!! so many of us on this thread!! cant wait to have scan over with and praying all goes well:)

hi pixie..gd luck to you....xxx

ya i will be about 9 weeks or a little more by a few days....i cant wait to see the tiny baby in there and hear the heart beat !!!!!! im soooo excited but its taking forever i just want this month to go by super fast but on the other hand i cant believe im almost 6 weeks already i found out at 3w 5 d i think it was...days r off according to the little wheel thing at the docs....let me know what happens at ure app so i know what to expect at mine the next day

ya i will be about 9 weeks or a little more by a few days....i cant wait to see the tiny baby in there and hear the heart beat !!!!!! im soooo excited but its taking forever i just want this month to go by super fast but on the other hand i cant believe im almost 6 weeks already i found out at 3w 5 d i think it was...days r off according to the little wheel thing at the docs....let me know what happens at ure app so i know what to expect at mine the next day

HI sma--I found out at 3 + 2, it was way too early and I am only 4 weeks today, was the longest few days EVER!!! IM so excited too , hope and pray I walk out with thee hugest grin ever on my face:):)... wish i was near 6 weeks SMA--your soo lucky:happydance: I am returning to my FS to tell him we are pregnant at the appointment on the 23rd:cloud9::cloud9:xxx

it could have been earlier when i got my first bfp but i thought it was an evap untill i got a way darker line the next day. when i went to the doc 3 days later they said i was barley at 4 weeks so it was something like 3w 4/5d as far as LMP and that was 3 days after i got the very faint line. thats y im thinking they dont add up because that means i would of got my first bfp at 3w1d or so, but i was 11 dpo for the very faint test. so i guess i will find out at my ultrasound. its nice knowing im almost 6 weeks but its way hard keeping quiet about it untill the scan so no 1 really knows i have an ultrasound comming up and i cant be to excited around ppl

hi sma--thats mad u found out about 3+ 1, seems so early but like you were 10 dpo.....very similar to me......wonder could we both be further on than we think? wouldnt that be so good!! yea its hard not telling people, I have just told my Mother!!

thats y im thinking my dates are off because that doesnt really add up right. but from my LMP thats what they figured but i Od on cd 12 (i think) so that would put me 2 days ahead. i didnt even think its possibe to get a bfp that early. but the IC test i had at home were waaaay darker than my docs.

A big welcome to all the new Autumn Bumps! :hugs: Hope everyone is doing great. :flower:

I'm officially 5 weeks today! :cloud9: Yay! :happydance:

Lately the only symptoms I've been having are tiredness and sore breasts. No sign of morning sickness...yet! :dohh:

SMA same here! I just want sweet things :rofl: I think its a girl to no real reason but just what I imagine! but its my first and as long its happy and healthy i dont mind! xx

Well I could do with some hugs ladies, I found out yesterday that the place where my husband work is closing down (Pfizer you may have seen it on the news if you are in the UK) and he will be out of a job by August! eek not good news with a new baby on the way :cry:

I have started feeling a bit sick but don't know whether it is morning sickness or just stress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->