+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

Oh no, big hugs! Hope things start looking up soon!

I have been feeling a lil queasy, but not sure if is from the progesterone they have me on, or if its from the pregnancy, or both. I do have a dr appt next week, and the nurse said he will do an ultrasound. I hope the next few days go by fast! Hope everyone else is doing well.

Sorry to hear that Shiv. I'm in Pfizer in Ireland, but since I'm on maternity leave I didn't hear about them closing a plant in England. We went through it last year when I was around 4 months pregnant and its a scary thing! Lucky for me they kept our plant open as DH was already made redundant before.
Is there a chance that the plant will be bought by another company? That happened to one of the plants over here.

Well I could do with some hugs ladies, I found out yesterday that the place where my husband work is closing down (Pfizer you may have seen it on the news if you are in the UK) and he will be out of a job by August! eek not good news with a new baby on the way :cry:

I have started feeling a bit sick but don't know whether it is morning sickness or just stress!

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that! :hugs: August is a ways off, so hopefully he can start his job hunt as soon as possible. :thumbup: I hope things work out. :flower:

shiv- oh no hun im sorry i hope he finds another job soon!!!

asfm- i cant believe i will be 6 weeks 2morrow but ive been having some major stabbing pains going on but they only last a min or so. hopefully its just baby growing in there.i cant wait to go to my ultrasound and even c where the little baby has attached itself to because from what i hear is that the girls r usually at the top and bys r at the bottom so i just wanna c how true that is

hi sma...haha had never heard of that before!! xxx

ya ive also read it on a few websites to. one was saying that 90% of the time the docs can tell at the first few scans what its going to be just by that, thats y i wanna c for myself to see how true it is. its pretty much how people say girl bumps r high and boys are low it kinda make sence

yea its makes sense---dying to know were mine is now...v.exciting:) would be great if we all had scan machines...xx

yes i would love to have my own....well my best friends mom works at a hospital and said i can get as many scans as i want there but OH wants me to have my first with my doc. after that i will be going and getting scans at her work!!!!!

Thats not fair SMA---I'm majorly jealous..... would so love that....xxx

ya ive also read it on a few websites to. one was saying that 90% of the time the docs can tell at the first few scans what its going to be just by that, thats y i wanna c for myself to see how true it is. its pretty much how people say girl bumps r high and boys are low it kinda make sence

I carried my wee son really low down when I was pregnant! Near the end I couldn't even button under the bump maternity jeans!

Shiv that's terrible, try not to worry I hope your hubby finds something else soon, it's dreadful, so many people are going through it.

my bump was quite high until I got to about 6/7 months and I had a boy. But I carried it way out front. This time I think I'll be huge and low regardless as I've still the jelly belly from last pregnancy. I can't imagine how big I'll get as the bloat already is unreal!!

How's everyone doing? This thread's gone quiet! I had such a sore head today and was really tired and hungry, like a hangover without the booze!

hi josie--im good.. running to the loo loads, bloated, massive boobs etc...bit more hungrier...xx

I have fell off of the face of the earth! I feel so blah and wake everyhour to pee and think I have a UTI. But oddly, I am comforted by this misery. I wasn't this sick with my first pregnancy, and I miscarried. I am going for my second ultra sound on tuesday! I had one done at 6weeks and I didn't get a picture, not did I from any ultrasounds last pregnancy. Do you have to ask to keep the picture, or do they assume I don't want it so early? I want one! Hope everyone is feeling well~!

I'm feeling sick and very tired. My boobs feel like they've been punched. I didn't have any sickness when I was PG a few years ago and I miscarried, so I am kinda comforted by the symptoms too. Begining to get fed up of it already lol!
:hugs:

me too! I have Never been this sick and I have chronic illnesses. I never realized how much it affected everything I do. I haven't told many people yet because its early, but I think my symptoms are letting on!

im doing ok but my lower back is killin me. its been bad for the last 3 days, boobs hurt a little not tooo much though, i can smell EVERYTHING and sometimes that makes my tummy turn but i dont get sick and i pee every 20 minutes lol but thats it for me other than the cramps so it still doesnt seem real yet but i just hope bean stays in there and we get to see him/her in a few weeks

"Morning" sickness has hit me pretty hard...I'm nauseous 95% of the time. It's really taking a toll on me! Not to mention the massive all-day-long headaches I've been experiencing. :cry: NINE months of nausea and headaches would be super lame, so I'm really hoping these symptoms don't extend past the first trimester. :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing well! :hugs:

Hey everyone, i am feeling ok other than tender boobs and a little nauseas at times. I am booked in for a reassurance scan at the epu tomorrow so i am a bag of nerves and praying that all will be ok. Am so excited but so scared x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->