+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

Congrats everyone!!! My baby girl was born on Sep 30, at 2:28pm 8lbs! Labor was 6hrs and 36 mintues long!! will add pics soon!! still struggling with breast feeding .....:(

Have you been in the breastfeeding forum here, lots of great advice. I hope it gets better for you, the first few weeks can be REALLY hard. Get help if you can :hugs:

Shiv, Thank you much!! I've had advice from breast feeding Councellors but so far nothing has really done the trick, since day one My Baby will only feed from one breast, I also express my milk,but I don't wanna give up on breastfeeding.

Oh BTW, the past two days I've been every so lucky with my baby girl,she start sleeping about 3:30 or 4hrs at a time at night and spent alot of time awake during lunch time.:hugs:

im also having trouble with one side and i noticed when i pump i dont get much either. i can get a little over 2 oz from the left but the right i only get 1/2 oz..... kaydence is also starting to stay awake longer during the day and sleeping sometimes 3 to 4 hrs at night. but the other day we went to visit my dad and it was a really nice day so she was asleep mot of the day outside,only waking up 2 times to eat and b changed then she slept amost all night waking up about every 4 hrs it was nice

Hi everyone! And congrats to you all on your beautiful new arrivals! A bit late as things been hectic. My baby boy was born on 19th Sept - we called him Evan, he weighed 7lb 6oz. CANNOT get him to sleep in his moses basket for longer than 10 mins, but other than that all fine! Hope everyone is doing well and is coping ok with tiredness. x

Hi everyone! And congrats to you all on your beautiful new arrivals! A bit late as things been hectic. My baby boy was born on 19th Sept - we called him Evan, he weighed 7lb 6oz. CANNOT get him to sleep in his moses basket for longer than 10 mins, but other than that all fine! Hope everyone is doing well and is coping ok with tiredness. x

I'm sure you've tried it already# but Cora will only sleep in her basket if it is on the floor..I think when it was on the stand it was a bit saggy and she likes a bit more support.

Hello Everyone,

Shiv,Guess what?? I am pleasantly surprised that my baby latched really good for the past 2 and half weeks, I am so happy. My mum told me to pump a bit if the breast is really full then latch her, really works, I am glad I stay strong and stick with it, still express my milk after each feed.

Oh any tips how to lose belly fat??

Hello Everyone,

Shiv,Guess what?? I am pleasantly surprised that my baby latched really good for the past 2 and half weeks, I am so happy. My mum told me to pump a bit if the breast is really full then latch her, really works, I am glad I stay strong and stick with it, still express my milk after each feed.

Oh any tips how to lose belly fat??

S4T - SO glad that breastfeeding is going well now, well done you for sticking with it!

oh and it should help with the belly fat too

hello all hellllooooo im grabbing 5 mins whilst milk monster is sleeping! Well yes ive had babba, William Addison Watts was born 6th October at 13.27 by emergency C Section weighing in at 8lb 2ozs. Both of us are doing fab after a pretty rough labour!!! I was Induced on 4th October due to High Blood Pressure at 9am contractions started and my waters broke at 14.25 they got worse and I had a shot of pethidine at midnight ......then they stopped! the following day because my waters broke they put me on a hormone drip to bring the contractions back and boy did it ever! however I was just not progressing fast enough and by early hours Thursday morning I had to have an epidural as I knew that to get through to pushing I needed sleep and some relief, however it was not to be by midday the doctor had expected me to be fully dilated but I had only got to 8 so they said c section was my only option as my waters had been gone for 48 hours. which in hind sight was the best as William had got stuck in the canal and wouldn't have got out lol, he was not breathing and had to be resuscitated and spent 5 days in Special care due to my waters being gone so long so he could have anti biotics to stop the infection he may of picked up, but we are both here and doing well, the c section was fine and i healed really well! he now weighs 11lbs lol and is super cute! had to go with formula feeding as demand and supply was an issue!! managed the first 5 days though so at least he got the good stuff! x

Hello Everyone,

The past 3 days My Baby girl stays awake pretty much all day long,wakes up between 6 and 9am and stays up until about 9pm, she wakes up during the night about every 4-5 hours but she fall asleep during the day for no more than 20 minutes is it normal??

Congra Kelly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->