+< Team Autumn Bumps >+ (due end Sept/begining Oct)

Cant remember if i posted on here but im having my section next wednesday the 14th!!!! due 28th but she is growing huge and they arent leaving me any longer as im diabetic. I cant wait to meet my little lady this time next week!!! x

Good luck Lincoln Girl! Mine is booked for 19th so just after you! Very exciting. x

i hope they will induce me soon im having so many issues and im afraid its causing her to stress. when i went into the hospital last week they noticed when i used the bathroom her heartrate dropped pretty low for her and said she could be on the cord or it could be tagled up

Wow, I can't believe some of us are having our LOs so soon! :happydance: Good luck to everyone with their deliveries! :hugs: Whether it be a c-section or vaginal birth, let's all hope for healthy LOs and speedy recoveries. :flower:

I'll be full-term tomorrow (37 weeks!)...I'm SO anxious to see my little boy yet shocked at how fast this pregnancy has gone by. Where did all the time go!? :shrug:

Although my due date is October 5th, I'm kinda hoping our LO makes his debut on October 3rd cause that's his daddy's birthday! :cloud9:

Hellom Everyone, I am in my 38 weeks and still haven't dropped, few days ago it seems like she is dropped in the afternoon but by the next morning she is back high again its really bumming me out. I am so ready to have my baby :) Good luck to you all.

Cant remember if i posted on here but im having my section next wednesday the 14th!!!! due 28th but she is growing huge and they arent leaving me any longer as im diabetic. I cant wait to meet my little lady this time next week!!! x

I wish you all the best.

im thinking i lost some of the plug yesterday after a walk but there was no color to it so it makes me think shes in no hurry to come. ive been getting cramps for about aweek and a half everysince she went head down but thats about it. there going to check me again on wed f next week to see if there has been any change and it would be nice if i was already dialated but i doubt it

Well, my waters broke 4 weeks early and ended up with them bringing the c section forward on 9/9 and my amazing boy was born at 10:54, I still can't believe he is here, he is amazing.

Wishing you all the best and I am looking forward to watching you all post our updates :)

Congratulations Kiki - would love to see a pic x

congrats.....

lots of pain and pressure down low this morning it hurts to walk

Hi ladies

Sorry ive been so long updating. Life has been manic

Mia Grace was born on wednesday 14th september at 11.19am. Section went well, just had one moment where my BP went low and i felt very ill but they got it back up for me. She decided to move in my belly as they were about to get her out so i could feel them shaking away at my belly and in the end used forceps to get her out but i am totally in love.

She weighed 8 lbs 8.5 oz so actually less than i thought. She is a very content baby but last night was a different story though. I will be writing my full story up in my journal either later or very soon. Thankyou all for your support over the last 9 months and heres a piccy for you (my avatar) xx

Aw congratulations on the birth of Mia - she is of course gorgeous. How are you recovering after your c-section?

she is very cute i love those chuby cheeks and all that dark hair!!!

hopefully my little one will be here this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies

Mia Grace was born on wednesday 14th september at 11.19am. Section went well, just had one moment where my BP went low and i felt very ill but they got it back up for me. She decided to move in my belly as they were about to get her out so i could feel them shaking away at my belly and in the end used forceps to get her out but i am totally in love.

She weighed 8 lbs 8.5 oz so actually less than i thought. She is a very content baby but last night was a different story though. I will be writing my full story up in my journal either later or very soon. Thankyou all for your support over the last 9 months and heres a piccy for you (my avatar) xx

Aww, congrats! :hugs: Mia Grace is super adorable!!! :flower:

Well, my waters broke 4 weeks early and ended up with them bringing the c section forward on 9/9 and my amazing boy was born at 10:54, I still can't believe he is here, he is amazing.

Wishing you all the best and I am looking forward to watching you all post our updates :)

Congrats! :hugs:

Hi ladies

Congratulation. She is adorable and will bring you many years of joy.

I am 39 weeks and stomach has become extremly tight every 8-15 minutes,This is my first so i have no idea what to expect,but hoping she will be here on time. Cann't wait......All the best to you all.:hugs:

Congrats guys!! And gud luck to those still waiting like me! Xx

any signs of your LO yet? im getting some cramps in groups but they stay for awhile. ive lost my plug and had a sweep. im spotting because of the sweep so im not sure if the brown blood in the plug counts as a "show". i cant feel much of an actualy contraction down below but my belly gets very tight

Exactly the same Hun except I haven't got spotting. I'm having another sweep on tues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->