Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

hey I would rather have all the stuff and not have to use it too ;-)

I said to DH if a miracle has happened then I'd be offering stuff free on here :)

I think he's hoping for a quick BFP as he says he fed up with all the supplements I'm making him take - I did point out he takes one less than me so to be quiet :haha:

I said to DH if a miracle has happened then I'd be offering stuff free on here :)

I think he's hoping for a quick BFP as he says he fed up with all the supplements I'm making him take - I did point out he takes one less than me so to be quiet :haha:

Aw! The poor dear! I told OH that he was going to have to put on his big boy pants and DTD AM and PM this cycle. Somehow I get the idea that he just likes torturing me and the control makes him chuckle. LOL!

Aw! The poor dear! I told OH that he was going to have to put on his big boy pants and DTD AM and PM this cycle. Somehow I get the idea that he just likes torturing me and the control makes him chuckle. LOL!

Don't they all. But this month he will have to wake up early and DTD and when he comes home. :haha:

Don't they all. But this month he will have to wake up early and DTD and when he comes home. :haha:

I have often thought about a "surprise" waking, but the first thing he thinks of in the morning is COFFEE! He'd probably throw me off the bed! At least he'd have a good laugh before work!

I have often thought about a "surprise" waking, but the first thing he thinks of in the morning is COFFEE! He'd probably throw me off the bed! At least he'd have a good laugh before work!

:rofl: Mine DH don't drink coffee but he would think I was serving up breakfast.

Well, i done a cheap OPK this afternoon as i ov'd cd19 last month and thought it would be the same this month but have'nt had my peak yet on cbfm!
The OPK was negative, just had a faint line. Hope i have'nt missed it! I'm not sure if you're supposed to but i have been having a look at my cbfm test sticks each morning. The eostrogen line is def lighter today than previous days and the LH slightly darker, although not really dark. Both lines are the same colour and strength, if that makes sense!:wacko:
Has anybody else used the sticks to double check?:dust:

Well, i done a cheap OPK this afternoon as i ov'd cd19 last month and thought it would be the same this month but have'nt had my peak yet on cbfm!
The OPK was negative, just had a faint line. Hope i have'nt missed it! I'm not sure if you're supposed to but i have been having a look at my cbfm test sticks each morning. The eostrogen line is def lighter today than previous days and the LH slightly darker, although not really dark. Both lines are the same colour and strength, if that makes sense!:wacko:

I haven't used them, but what you are saying makes perfect sense. Just my 2 cents.

I didn't get a peak on my cbfm this month either, even though I am certain I O'd on CD13....CD15 and still giving me high's even though I can only see one line now :wacko: I put all my sticks together and sure it should have peaked on CD12 &13...how long have you been using yours for?

:wave: Hello MumToOneTTC and Charlie83 and Gaer! Best of luck!

Feel sooo behind. Who is still in? When are you testing? We need more :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

DH agreed to get the ball rolling on the SA.

Not sure how I should proceed. Can a GP do the blood work? Or, should I find a Gyno or FS?

Hi indigo. Your gp will be able to do the blood work. Well done on DH agreeing to do SA . Xx

I didn't get a peak on my cbfm this month either, even though I am certain I O'd on CD13....CD15 and still giving me high's even though I can only see one line now :wacko: I put all my sticks together and sure it should have peaked on CD12 &13...how long have you been using yours for?

Hi, this is my first month so i understand i may not get a peak but was hoping to! I have read that you can ov at different times each month,hope i have'nt missed it! :wacko: I have compared all of my test sticks and the eostrogen line is def lighter this past few days but the lh line has'nt turned dark! I know i'm supposed to let the monitor do the reading but i get so anxious i have to look!
I'm going to do another cheap OPK later and see what that says if the line is even fainter than yesterday i have prob missed it!:dust:

I am as confused as you Charlie!!! I've got two lines again today...temp back up a bit. If I put two fake higher temps in FF has me O'ing today :shrug:

Anyhoo....been to the Dr's and she was lovely. Getting CD21 progesterone blood test on Tuesday (not long to wait). She said if that comes back normal to wait for 2 more cycles and if no success they will get me back to do a scan to see what's happening and check everything else is functioning as it should. She said she wants to push things along before I hit 41 (in January). Will also arrange for OH to get a SA within next couple of months if no success. Annoying really as he has a different GP from me, think if we had same she would have organised it today :wacko: I am sure it will be a nightmare for him to sort out...would be so much easier for me to do it and for him to just give me the sample etc...he is very shy so getting him to phone his GP and explain everything will be a trauma!!

So my advice would be to anyone worried, make an appointment, I thought I would get turned away and didn't even though we have only been trying since September 2010. I def get the feeling she wants to push things through before I hit 41!

I am as confused as you Charlie!!! I've got two lines again today...temp back up a bit. If I put two fake higher temps in FF has me O'ing today :shrug:

Anyhoo....been to the Dr's and she was lovely. Getting CD21 progesterone blood test on Tuesday (not long to wait). She said if that comes back normal to wait for 2 more cycles and if no success they will get me back to do a scan to see what's happening and check everything else is functioning as it should. She said she wants to push things along before I hit 41 (in January). Will also arrange for OH to get a SA within next couple of months if no success. Annoying really as he has a different GP from me, think if we had same she would have organised it today :wacko: I am sure it will be a nightmare for him to sort out...would be so much easier for me to do it and for him to just give me the sample etc...he is very shy so getting him to phone his GP and explain everything will be a trauma!!

So my advice would be to anyone worried, make an appointment, I thought I would get turned away and didn't even though we have only been trying since September 2010. I def get the feeling she wants to push things through before I hit 41!

Will your GP consider ordering a SA for your DH even though he has a different GP ?
I had the same problem.. DH was to shy ( and think a little worried) to call his GP and ask for a SA so my DR did the paperwork..
Also I find that you have to be pushy when it comes to DR taking tests for fertility.. I think my GP did all the testing just to shut me up :haha:

Ah POO! I just realized that I have one of those "work all weekend barely sleep or see OH" weekends around my predicted fertile time this cycle! Grrr! And temping is going so well. My sleep will be very poor and may interfere with charting accurate temps. Hope it all turns out ok!

Will your GP consider ordering a SA for your DH even though he has a different GP ?
I had the same problem.. DH was to shy ( and think a little worried) to call his GP and ask for a SA so my DR did the paperwork..
Also I find that you have to be pushy when it comes to DR taking tests for fertility.. I think my GP did all the testing just to shut me up :haha:

It's not just a different GP, it's a completely different practice :wacko: will start to push him to do it, he has said he would...so will work on it :winkwink:

Grace....sure you can fit in some BD'ing.....a TTC woman is a woman on a mission :haha:

I have some funny mental pictures going on concerning OH and trying to get BD in. Thanks, I really am on a mission to get this going. Would LOVE a BFP on my birthday at the end of May!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->