Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Haha! It's certainly a mystery to me how these educated, intelligent men remain so clueless....Perhaps they are clinging to the 'ignorance is bliss' routine in order to keep the mystery and romance alive....If their ignorance is by design, then I can understand....

All I can say is he has his masters degree and is an engineer. He's a leader and loves to be in charge. Maybe marking the calender is the best thing that could EVER happen on this journey!:winkwink:

Oh....if he's an engineer....the calendar would definitely be up his alley...

Haha! It's certainly a mystery to me how these educated, intelligent men remain so clueless....Perhaps they are clinging to the 'ignorance is bliss' routine in order to keep the mystery and romance alive....If their ignorance is by design, then I can understand....

All I can say is he has his masters degree and is an engineer. He's a leader and loves to be in charge. Maybe marking the calender is the best thing that could EVER happen on this journey!:winkwink:

LOL! And a tad on the OCD personality wise. This is going to be a fun month!:happydance:

LOL! And a tad on the OCD personality wise. This is going to be a fun month!:happydance:[/QUOTE]

Oh, I think ALL engineers have a bit of OCD...lol....Happy BDing!

:thumbup: Macwooly you have more PMA than the rest of us put together!!!!
Thanks Hun xx:hugs:

I'd love it if my DH wanted it marked on the calendar! You girls are soooo lucky. Mine went from "I dont belive in timing sex just right." Which threw me into a tantrum and he got a very short, loud biology lesson, which included lots of expletives. Now he knows he just has to come up with the goods when I initiate sex. We do try to keep it fun, and he really only knows afterwards if it was sex "just for fun" or "just for fun and babymaking". Sometimes he knows before hand, because I get excited about dark lines on opks. Although, he really doesnt understand how these work, no matter how much I try to explain it in very simple terms.

Oh, and I told him that I think the Horny Goats Weed made it bigger. I kept a very serious face and even acted surprised. He laughed and said that cant happen. I reminded him that I get a lot closer to it than he does and I really think it looks bigger. He laughed again, and said it wasnt that true but his head (on his shoulders) seemed to swell a little.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd love it if my DH wanted it marked on the calendar! You girls are soooo lucky. Mine went from "I dont belive in timing sex just right." Which threw me into a tantrum and he got a very short, loud biology lesson, which included lots of expletives. Now he knows he just has to come up with the goods when I initiate sex. We do try to keep it fun, and he really only knows afterwards if it was sex "just for fun" or "just for fun and babymaking". Sometimes he knows before hand, because I get excited about dark lines on opks. Although, he really doesnt understand how these work, no matter how much I try to explain it in very simple terms.

Oh, and I told him that I think the Horny Goats Weed made it bigger. I kept a very serious face and even acted surprised. He laughed and said that cant happen. I reminded him that I get a lot closer to it than he does and I really think it looks bigger. He laughed again, and said it wasnt that true but his head (on his shoulders) seemed to swell a little.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL! I can picture the puffed out chest and the little skip in his step after that one! Good for you, Mellybelle!

Interesting....well a group...still considered 35+ or does it matter? Lol

Morning all :)

I noticed when I logged on that this thread had moved and was a little confused but how excellent that by magic we've become a group :happydance:

So how is everyone today? Loads of :sex: and PMA going on I hope. If not sending loads of PMA and :dust: to you all who, like me, are still after the BFP.

And for you lovely ladies who have your BFPs loads of best wishes for happy and healthy pregnancies x

Well I'm desperately trying to cling to my PMA today as I have no idea what is going on with me as getting BFNs and still no AF but having major AF cramps for the 3rd day in a row and now on CD32 :shrug: :nope: :shrug: I just want AF :witch: now so much so that I can start a new cycle!

Sorry for my little moan :blush:

Hi macwooly,you are still in till the witch arrives,keeping all fixed for u Hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi macwooly,you are still in till the witch arrives,keeping all fixed for u Hun.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun x

I'm trying to work out how I'm on CD33 and 20dpo with AF cramps consistantly for 3 days but no AF and loads of EWCM for the last 3 days :shrug:

Thanks hun x

I'm trying to work out how I'm on CD33 and 20dpo with AF cramps consistantly for 3 days but no AF and loads of EWCM for the last 3 days :shrug:

Have you tested hun? I have had the old 'period poos' the last week or so and kind of AF like cramps plus loads of CM. How long are your cycles normally?

EDIT: I've just seen you have tested and BFN, very strange

Truly my last test was Friday which was CD29 and 16dpo and got a BFN so sat back and waited for AF.

Since then have had AF cramps on and off (and so strongly I have thought every time her she comes). Then the last 3 consecutive days I've had strong AF cramps from waking (approx 7am) till about 1pm then they disappear again plus CM all those 3 days as well with it being EWCM today.

I always used to be 28/29 days cycles but my BC was Mirena coil which totally stopped my periods but came off BC in March. Got a decent withdrawal bleed and this is cycle 1 since then. I had hoped I would go back to 28-29 day cycles but guess not :shrug:

So at the moment I'm trying to get more patient and I swing between wondering if I'm going to get a BFP or just get AF and have longer cycles than before :shrug:

I'm getting some hpts today and testing again tomorrow morning although expecting a BFN again as apart from the cramps I've got no other symptoms.

I hate it when Af decides to screw us around. Show yourself b*tch or send a BFP in your place.
Much rather you got the BFP Macwooly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->