Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Macwooly with every inch of my soul I hope that it's yr month. Sending you mountains of PMA and babydust!

Morning all :hi:

Well no sign of AF this morning so POAS but got a big fat BFN :(

AF is now 6 days overdue so I suppose it's wait a few more days then I'll POAS again.

DH and I have agreed as this is my first proper cycle off BC and as my cycles were always 28/29 days before BC then we'll allow for AF to be 2 weeks later than that and if no AF and no BFNs I'll be off to see my doc again to find out what is going on.

I'm refusing to stress and worry as that won't help and when the doc saw me yesterday even though she couldn't do any tests she gave me a full physical and is happy with me and was even happy as I was 5lb lighter than when she saw me in March about 2 weeks before my coil removal .

I'm determined to keep my PMA as I feel in my heart I will get my 2012 baby and I am going to retain my sense of humour :) Plus I always wanted to be patient and this TTC lark is certainly teaching me that :laugh2:

Oh Macwooly I know just how you feel and it SUCKS! :nope:
I really admire your PMA and I'm sure with your relaxed approach you will get your BFP very soon.
BC and things can mess with your cycle - a different scenario to you but when I started taking Clomid my cycles went from 28/29days to 34/35days. I too got excited as I had never had such long cycles only to be sorely disappointed after a week of testing and BFNs :cry:
I hate long cycles, it's an extra week to wait each month - hideous!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Macwooly I know just how you feel and it SUCKS! :nope:
I really admire your PMA and I'm sure with your relaxed approach you will get your BFP very soon.
BC and things can mess with your cycle - a different scenario to you but when I started taking Clomid my cycles went from 28/29days to 34/35days. I too got excited as I had never had such long cycles only to be sorely disappointed after a week of testing and BFNs :cry:
I hate long cycles, it's an extra week to wait each month - hideous!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you for the :hugs:

I had to wait 35 years and go through a horrible marriage before I found my current husband who is my soul mate so I know God does provide for me. So I have to trust that in his good time he'll provide me & DH with a beautiful bundle of our own :thumbup:

Merina is a wonderful BC but it does mess with the system..
I had a 45 day cycle then a 38 and by the third month I was down to 30 day cycle and that's where it has stayed..

Give it a few cycles to see if things improve:hugs:

Hi all, mind if I join here?
I was hoping for a 2011 baby, but no such luck. I've been TTC for 6 months (4 cycles thanks for PCOS). I'm guessing even if I get pregnant this month it'll be a 2012 baby now...good luck to us all!

Hello Greygirl :hi:

Good luck with your journey to a 2012 baby :dust:

Your dog looks absolutely stunning by the way x

Sorry, I didn't realise it was for over 35's...oops!

Hey ladies,

Macwooly, I am loving your positive attitude.:thumbup:

Afm, I am now on CD7 and waiting to get my smiley face on my OPK.

Ready4onemore - DH is helping me keep my PMA going thankfully as most people around us are being so negative :nope:

My SIL is 32; not even married; doesn't have a boyfriend and is a strict Baptist (so definitely no sex before marriage) and she is moaning that she is too old for everything and "way too old" to have babies :growlmad: I have tried pleasantly to tell her that maybe she should focus more on finding a daddy for the baby than waste energy worrying about no baby yet. I have also told her pleasantly that I want to slap her when she says 32 is old!

We haven't told any family or friends yet that we are TTC again. The pressure and negativity they gave us in 2009 is more than enough for us to keep it from them.

Hi ,hope u guys don't mind me joining u over here,:hugs:

Now why would we mind you joining us? :hugs:
How are you today?

Great attitude, Macwooly! :hugs:

Hi Desperado! :wave: The moving of these topics feels very strange and I don't care for having to wade through all the other topics. Perhaps we should start another back on the 35+ board that doesn't have such a "discussion" feel as the title?

Well, I am the worst charter ever! It's difficult to have a set time to temp around here. OH 's schedule has been terrible for the last week so I don't get the sleep I need to take an accurate temp at the same time. So what I'm doing is temping after having 3-4 hours of good sleep. Now my chart is so "off" I don't think I'll be able to tell if I even ovulated! Gah!!:wacko:

Hope all you ladies are having a fabulous day!

Ready4onemore - DH is helping me keep my PMA going thankfully as most people around us are being so negative :nope:

My SIL is 32; not even married; doesn't have a boyfriend and is a strict Baptist (so definitely no sex before marriage) and she is moaning that she is too old for everything and "way too old" to have babies :growlmad: I have tried pleasantly to tell her that maybe she should focus more on finding a daddy for the baby than waste energy worrying about no baby yet. I have also told her pleasantly that I want to slap her when she says 32 is old!

We haven't told any family or friends yet that we are TTC again. The pressure and negativity they gave us in 2009 is more than enough for us to keep it from them.

Hi ,hope u guys don't mind me joining u over here,:hugs:

Now why would we mind you joining us? :hugs:
How are you today?

Maybe pleasantly let SIL know that such an attitude does not draw in eligible bachlors into her circle? Inner beauty, humor, and great personality are sexy. It sounds as though she needs to pamper herself and find some self confidence.:flower:

Macwooly, we didn't tell many people that we had the tubal reversal either. I had a girl from my high school to tell me if I had a baby from my dh I would be a fool. Because my kids are 20 & 17. :growlmad: I told her that my dh doesn't have any bio kids. She was like he knew that we he married you. I believe every GOOD man has the right to have a child and as woman I have the right to decide who I want to be the father. I don't care for negative people. Your SIL needs to know that 32 is still very young. Loving herself and God first will attract the right guy.

GaceFace, are you using OPKs too. That will help you know when you ovulate.

We also never told a soul that I had , had a TR until after we conceived Emily.. to say everyone was shocked is an understatment !!
After the shock wore off I found people pleasant about my having another baby after 16yrs.
Now that Emily is here it has changed some of my friendships.
I am drifting away from the ones who have children that are almost grown.
It's kinda sad but I understand that we can't do the things we used to do ( weekends away camping or concerts at the drop of a hat ect)

Grace....at first glance, you may have ovulated on CD9. Are you not using an OPK?

The moving of these topics feels very strange and I don't care for having to wade through all the other topics. Perhaps we should start another back on the 35+ board that doesn't have such a "discussion" feel as the title?

When you log in and Click on the User CP it will have all the threads you are subsribed to so you don't have to wade through other topics.:thumbup: I find that much easier too.

We also never told a soul that I had , had a TR until after we conceived Emily.. to say everyone was shocked is an understatment !!
After the shock wore off I found people pleasant about my having another baby after 16yrs.
Now that Emily is here it has changed some of my friendships.
I am drifting away from the ones who have children that are almost grown.
It's kinda sad but I understand that we can't do the things we used to do ( weekends away camping or concerts at the drop of a hat ect)

I can understand the friendship being changed. But I don't think I would be bother by it a lot but I would kind of miss some of it. Does it bother you at all?

Wooly...I think you should definitely slap you SIL. Slap mine while your at it...
:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->