Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Thanks Melly x

I just hate feeling the way I do today and I just feel I'm having a moan which I know I can do well :) but I hate moaning :nope:

Moan away hon, we're all hear to listen. BnB would be horribly boring if everyone were happy and upbeat all the time. :hugs:

She was playing games with me last cycle and eventually turned up 3 days late, such a pain when you've accepted it might not be your turn this cycle but still keep that tiny bit of hope just in case. Hope she makes her mind up soon, listen AF either show your face or clear off beatch, we've no time to mess around here. x

Thank you Melly and Truly x

It is the fact that until the :witch: shows her face I am still clinging to the hope that I may get a BFP and each day I know that if I get AF I will be more disappointed than if I got her last Thursday when she was due (if I was back on my 28 day cycle)

Macwooly, I also had Merina and it took about 3 cycles to get back to normal.

Macwooly, I also had Merina and it took about 3 cycles to get back to normal.

Thank you - you have no idea how that soothes my nerves :)

When I had my coil removed I saw a stand in GP not one of my normal (they were on holiday) and he said I would be back to normal within 2-4 weeks of the coil being removed but I could aid it along by taking soy from CD1 to CD14 but I think now I was totally misinformed :growlmad:

I don't understand telling you to take soy for so long. Doesn't it act like a birth control if you take it so long?

I don't understand telling you to take soy for so long. Doesn't it act like a birth control if you take it so long?

At the time I had no idea what soy was so I stupidly trusted the doctor but now it does seem that soy for that long does negatively affect you when TTC :(

Hopefully my body can rid itself of it soon and my cycles will get back on track

Truly my last test was Friday which was CD29 and 16dpo and got a BFN so sat back and waited for AF.

Since then have had AF cramps on and off (and so strongly I have thought every time her she comes). Then the last 3 consecutive days I've had strong AF cramps from waking (approx 7am) till about 1pm then they disappear again plus CM all those 3 days as well with it being EWCM today.

I always used to be 28/29 days cycles but my BC was Mirena coil which totally stopped my periods but came off BC in March. Got a decent withdrawal bleed and this is cycle 1 since then. I had hoped I would go back to 28-29 day cycles but guess not :shrug:

So at the moment I'm trying to get more patient and I swing between wondering if I'm going to get a BFP or just get AF and have longer cycles than before :shrug:

I'm getting some hpts today and testing again tomorrow morning although expecting a BFN again as apart from the cramps I've got no other symptoms.

Sending you lots of :hugs:. I hate when AF plays stupid games like that. So annoying.

Hi Macwooly!

I have heard that if you get cm/ewcm that there is a very strong chance that you could get a bfp. I have also read that it can feel like af cramps but then af never shows up. Besides, not all women get the high levels of the preg. hormone right away. Hoping this is month.:hugs::hugs:

Hi Macwooly!

I have heard that if you get cm/ewcm that there is a very strong chance that you could get a bfp. I have also read that it can feel like af cramps but then af never shows up. Besides, not all women get the high levels of the preg. hormone right away. Hoping this is month.:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for that info x

Well I'm testing again tomorrow so I'll let everyone know whether we can celebrate or if I have to be patient for AF :)

O am all excited for u macwooly,don't forget to let us know Hun,:hugs:And by the way that's wot used to happen to me wen I was pregnant,my tests never showed positive for sometimes a week ESP wen pregnant with a boy,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Than you Desperado and Grace :hugs:

I desperately hope I will be able to give DH and all of you good news in the morning - FXed :)

Fingers tightly crossed for you Macwooly. If its a BFN, go to the doctor. They might give you a blood test.

O am all excited for u macwooly,don't forget to let us know Hun,:hugs:And by the way that's wot used to happen to me wen I was pregnant,my tests never showed positive for sometimes a week ESP wen pregnant with a boy,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

This also happen to me with my 2nd son. I went to the doctor on like Tuesday and they told me nope :nope: you are not preggo. Went back like that Monday and she said yes your are preggo. AF was like 2 weeks late.
Praying it is your BFP Macwooly!!

Hiya ladies and a big welcome to all the new ladies :hugs:

Well I thought I would report in as I haven't been on here for a few days. Im now on cd6 and my cbfm has started asking for sticks today so idk what day I'm gonna O on this month as I've started taking Vit B complex and have heard it may bring O on a few days earlier than usual and I normally O around cd17/18

Macwooly I really really hope you get your BFP I will check in tomorrow and see how you get on and i will keep my FTX for you sweetie x

Sorry its a quick visit but I'm so tired and back at work 2mora after being off for 2 weeks!!

Take care all of you lovely ladies xxx

Macwooley....FXd for you!!!! Praying to hear great news tomorrow from you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->