Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

I so envy those with such skill sets...I would love to have a historic home and bring it back to life. I love watching those decorating and renovating tv shows. Unfortunately, my DH and I can barely even paint a room...:(....My FIL is a true renaissance man....he can do it all....my DH takes after his mother, unfortunately. Sooo.....we end up buying new homes that only require a change of paint color and hardware and focus on decorating...

But wouldn't the world be a boring place if we could all do the same stuff :)

Indigo what does the crystal ball show for me? :D Please say it's not covered in fur :laugh2:

Wooly.....you will have triplets in July...2 :blue: and 1 :pink:.....you better get started on an addition to the house now...:haha: More renovations!

Lovely pic Indigo :thumbup:

With the renovations DH and I got someone in for putting the staircase to the loft and fitting the floor as it has to meet building regulations but other than that we are doing most ourselves except plastering. DH is good with plumbing and electrics (he's a signalling & electrical engineer) but a close friend of his is an electrician so helps us loads in return for DH's help with anything computer related :) My grandfather was a painter & decorator and taught me all he knew before I turned 10 :)

I so envy those with such skill sets...I would love to have a historic home and bring it back to life. I love watching those decorating and renovating tv shows. Unfortunately, my DH and I can barely even paint a room...:(....My FIL is a true renaissance man....he can do it all....my DH takes after his mother, unfortunately. Sooo.....we end up buying new homes that only require a change of paint color and hardware and focus on decorating...

I've learned a lot through trial and error by myself. One thing that truly upsets me is having to get rid of the beautiful doors to enter and exit the house. They simply don't offer the noise reduction and barrier to the extreme cold of winter here. However, I'm doing all I can to find other places to use them within the house - even as accents/wall decor.

Indigo what does the crystal ball show for me? :D Please say it's not covered in fur :laugh2:

Wooly.....you will have triplets in July...2 :blue: and 1 :pink:.....you better get started on an addition to the house now...:haha: More renovations!

Now that is just scary :wacko: For 2 years now I have regularly (about once a week) had a dream that I am having triplets or quads :wacko: And some of the info on the "hook effect" DH has found states that multiple babies can lead to this effect :wacko:

I can't wait to see if this comes true :D

Now that is just scary :wacko: For 2 years now I have regularly (about once a week) had a dream that I am having triplets or quads :wacko: And some of the info on the "hook effect" DH has found states that multiple babies can lead to this effect :wacko:

Definitely! LOL! Scan...now..."like"

Don't be scared! You will have a nanny named Francie to help you...:hugs:

Well, I am off to have lunch with my DH...who is flying off to Beijing tomorrow...:(

Have a lovely Friday! :hugs:

We will be BDing tonight just for fun, although I am secretly hoping that his :spermy: live long enough for O...

Have a lovely lunch with your DH.

Loads of baby :dust: for you BDing later and fXed that :spermy: hang around long enough for your O :dust:

How amazing wud that be!I wud love twins,:hugs::hugs:Triplets wud be your family made in one go lol xxx

Well, I am off to have lunch with my DH...who is flying off to Beijing tomorrow...:(

Have a lovely Friday! :hugs:

We will be BDing tonight just for fun, although I am secretly hoping that his :spermy: live long enough for O...

Have fun and a lot of it :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have a question for you lovely ladies..
I used the washroom this afternoon and when I wiped I got a slight pink discharge.
I am 9 DPO as far as I know and I usually have a 30 day cycle..
So AF isn't due till next Tuesday or Wednesday..
It's a little late for a implant bleed isn't it ?
It's weird that AF would start 5 days early but I am sure it can happen..

:hi: ladies,
I know Im a little late in joining but wanted to know if I can still join?

had a m/c back in Oct 2010. took last month off and am in TTC full force starting next cycle. the :witch: is supposed to show her face sometme this weekend, Monday the latest. I am definitely out this cycle and am really looking forward towards this month yay!!

I will be trying Soy Isoflavones for the first time this cycle.

good luck to all of you... sending lots of baby :dust: your way...

:hugs:

Hi Lisa :hi: Sorry to hear about your lose :hugs:
Loads of :dust: for your next cycle and keeping FXed that you get your sticky BFP soon :dust:

Future-numan I wish I could answer your query on the pink discharge but not really sure hopefully someone with more knowledge than me will answer for you :hugs:

future, it could definitely be implantation bleed. it can occur anywhere from 6-12dpo... FXd that's what it is, followed by a :bfp:

Hi Lisa2010:hi:

Well ladies, I guess thats me out for this cycle. Massive temp drop today and some pink means that AF will show up today. (its only 5am, so she'll be here in full flow by this afternoon). My BFFs mum is at the last stages of a long battle with cancer and I started to think that maybe i'd have the chance to even out the odds a little bit by being blessed with a bfp.
Oh well, on to the next cycle. I'm having CD22 bloods done this cycle to test the strength of my ovulation. This could mean clomid for the future!

Hope you are all well!

future - it really does sound like implantation bleeding!!!

Hi everyone, haven't been on here for a week been so busy!:wacko:
Anyway, as i said before i had all highs on the CBFM until cd26 when i had my first low. I'm cd28 today, due for af next Wed/Thurs. Hope it dosen't show! Has anyone had a BFP yet? x :dust:

Hi Lisa2010:hi:

Well ladies, I guess thats me out for this cycle. Massive temp drop today and some pink means that AF will show up today. (its only 5am, so she'll be here in full flow by this afternoon). My BFFs mum is at the last stages of a long battle with cancer and I started to think that maybe i'd have the chance to even out the odds a little bit by being blessed with a bfp.
Oh well, on to the next cycle. I'm having CD22 bloods done this cycle to test the strength of my ovulation. This could mean clomid for the future!

Hope you are all well!

Sorry to hear that you are out for this cycle :hugs:
And so sorry to hear about your BFF's mum :hugs: I'll add her to my prayers to be as pain-free as possible and peaceful :hugs:

Good luck with your CD22 bloods - FXed :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->