Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Poor thing ,maybe u shud leave testing for a few days ,still keeping all fixed for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun x

The work in the house has got to me and affected me as well :( Every room is a mess because of the renovations but the workmen go tomorrow so I can start to try and sort from Saturday and I am one of those strange people who find cleaning a stress reliever :)

It really sucks that your own body is screwing you arounf macwooly!

Ladies, i'm tellinf you...to get the zip back in his doo dah, give him horny goats weed, tell him its bigger, then hang on!

Ladies, i'm tellinf you...to get the zip back in his doo dah, give him horny goats weed, tell him its bigger, then hang on!

Now that was what I needed to lift my mood :rofl:

Well the order I placed for horny goats weed arrived today so maybe I can help my mood & cramps by getting DH to take one then I can go and "hang on" for the night :laugh2:

LOL! Me thinks I need some horny goat weed as well!

Would it be in poor taste to say that I have been well satisfied today and there are still a few hours before the night comes to an end?

*smirk*

:happydance:

Glad to see you in better spirits, Macwooly!

Hey girls, I'm still hoping for a 2012 baby, and I have time as long I can figure out this anovulatory situation. It's been a really rough week, but I think I'm coming out of my fog, finally.

Hi Ladies!

I hope, I'm too late to jump in on the convo. about the monster-in-laws...I mean..my In-laws. Take the worst in-laws and x's them by 10. Those are mine. Dh is from a broken home. His Mom left his Dad when he was 10. So we have steps to deal with too. My MIL is an out right bitch! She is a vindictive cold person who likes to make other peoples lives difficult, like mine! I have been with dh for almost 10 years and she has made my life hell for that long. Especially, when it comes to our fertility. She has blamed me all along b/c I'm older then her son. When she finally found out it was her son with the issues, now it's okay if we never have kids b/c she says we have each other. I'm sorry to vent. But she is a thorn in my side. Dh and I are going away to Big Bear this weekend. It is Mothers Day here in the U.S. on Sunday and we just really needed to get away. His 20 something year old cousin is getting induced on Monday to deliver her baby boy. Hope I wasn't to much of a downer!

Poor thing ,maybe u shud leave testing for a few days ,still keeping all fixed for you ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks hun x

The work in the house has got to me and affected me as well :( Every room is a mess because of the renovations but the workmen go tomorrow so I can start to try and sort from Saturday and I am one of those strange people who find cleaning a stress reliever :)

Me too ,I can't stand a messy house,it is really stressful,well this time next week u will have it all sorted,still keeping u in my prayers,:hugs::hugs:

Hey girls, I'm still hoping for a 2012 baby, and I have time as long I can figure out this anovulatory situation. It's been a really rough week, but I think I'm coming out of my fog, finally.

Am really glad to hear you are feeling much better Shelley,good luck Hun and sending u loads of hugs :hugs::hugs:

Count Me in!!!!!!! Team Baby 2012 ALL THE WAY!!!!! AF is due tommorrow faint pos on 8DPO but negatory since then.....But if not thi cycle I am certain to have fun trying again lol.....

Count Me in!!!!!!! Team Baby 2012 ALL THE WAY!!!!! AF is due tommorrow faint pos on 8DPO but negatory since then.....But if not thi cycle I am certain to have fun trying again lol.....

Really love your attitude,it's fab,good luck Hun:hugs::hugs:

Good to see everyone in good spirits today!

Shelley: I think just having less stress on you in the next couple of cycles will be much help concerning your annovulatory cycle. Keep your chin up, hun!

Macwooly: My house has been a renovation nightmare since i moved in 2 years ago. Done all the work myself before I met OH (knocking out plaster, putting up drywall and mudding, installing floors, and cleaning overgrown yard). With OH we've refinished the wood floors and building closets and whatnot, but I can't finishe up without his guidance - need help because brainstorming due to uneven floors of this old house! When we're done it'll be beautiful, but until then I get to live in a dusty mess! It's nerve racking, but I'm having a blast watching this house come to life!

OH feels the interview went great yesterday! Keep your fingers crossed this comes around because it'll mean the world to him to get out of the disaster job he's in now with such long hours, poor management, and stress!

Welcome!!

Loving your positive spirit!!

Good to see everyone in good spirits today!

Shelley: I think just having less stress on you in the next couple of cycles will be much help concerning your annovulatory cycle. Keep your chin up, hun!

Macwooly: My house has been a renovation nightmare since i moved in 2 years ago. Done all the work myself before I met OH (knocking out plaster, putting up drywall and mudding, installing floors, and cleaning overgrown yard). With OH we've refinished the wood floors and building closets and whatnot, but I can't finishe up without his guidance - need help because brainstorming due to uneven floors of this old house! When we're done it'll be beautiful, but until then I get to live in a dusty mess! It's nerve racking, but I'm having a blast watching this house come to life!

OH feels the interview went great yesterday! Keep your fingers crossed this comes around because it'll mean the world to him to get out of the disaster job he's in now with such long hours, poor management, and stress!

Praying your hubby gets the job. Have you been taking pictures of the house as you complete things or before and after pictures? That would be cool so you can make a scrap book.

Good morning ladies. I hope all is well with everyone. I am so glad it is FRIDAY!!!:happydance:

Absolutely, Ready! I have pictures taken just after I bought the house inside and out. I've taken pictures all along and will definitely put a scrap book together at some point.

Thank you very much for the well wishes! :hugs:

Morning ladies,
I am stuck at home today, DH is driving the car to work for the next couple of weeks since his company car is getting painted:growlmad:
I was hoping to get out and get some shopping done before the weekend:shrug:
Oh well ! I'll have to go tomorrow..
Does anyone have plans for the Mother's day weekend ?
I am having a family BBQ on Sunday ( so much for a day of rest:dohh:) I'm hoping to weather holds out and doesn't rain so we can have it in the backyard.

Morning ladies,
I am stuck at home today, DH is driving the car to work for the next couple of weeks since his company car is getting painted:growlmad:
I was hoping to get out and get some shopping done before the weekend:shrug:
Oh well ! I'll have to go tomorrow..
Does anyone have plans for the Mother's day weekend ?
I am having a family BBQ on Sunday ( so much for a day of rest:dohh:) I'm hoping to weather holds out and doesn't rain so we can have it in the backyard.

A family BBQ sounds wonderful! I hope you have a lovely time with your family!

Unfortunately, I'll be working all weekend starting here in a couple of hours I'll have 40+ hours put in by late Sunday evening.

Grace - keeping fingers crossed for your OH and hope he gets the job :thumbup:

I stupidly forgot to take photos before the work began but hey ho :) Dh brought the house about 7/8 years ago and he has been doing it up as he goes along. It's not a very old house (1936) but needed some work doing. We'll get there in the end it's just the costs so we do what we can when we can :)

Shelley - I hope your new cycle starts soon and that it shows you are ovulating this month :hugs:

Hope everyone in Canada and the US has a lovely Mother's Day :) And future_numan have a lovely BBQ

Well cd36 (23dpo) for me and still no sign of AF but still not sure when I will POAS again :shrug:

I'm feeling better again today emotionally but possibly because the AF type cramps have eased today.

How is everyone else? :dust: to all

Oh Macwooly... so keeping a good thought for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mothers day to all!

and to all best of luck with renovations too ;-)

Oh Macwooly... so keeping a good thought for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mothers day to all!

and to all best of luck with renovations too ;-)

Indeed, Happy Mother's Day to all who have little ones already and to all who WILL have little beans conceived this year!

Macwooly, have you read about the "hook effect"? Don't know what to think of 23dpo, but keeping my FX'd for you! Do you have a chart to stalk?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->