Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Happy Mother's Day to all the US and Canada ladies :flower:

No journal or chart from me for anyone to stalk I'm afraid. It would be so boring anyway as I would probably hardly update it :shrug: I never managed to write a diary for more than 2 days yet it was my new year's resolution every year :laugh2:

Where is everyone? Just watched "Rabbit Hole"....:(....
The first leg of DH's trip was delayed, so he is stuck in Chicago...He is staying w/ my sister and her hubby...They went out and had Mexican with a pitcher of margaritas...They are having a good time, and I'm glad...but I wish I were there...missing all the fun...

Awk Hun,hopefully time will go in quickly and u get to see him soon,that's horrible,sending u lots of love and hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Happy Mother's day everyone :fool:

Well Ladies, Lets all put our hands together to welcome the :witch: a full 4 days early :gun:
It really weird since I have NEVER been early before:growlmad:
Well on to cycle 8:shrug:

I do have other exciting news though.
My SIL who is pregnant with their 2nd baby call to inform us that she is having a :blue:
The family is so excited since we haven't had a boy born on that side of the family in 30 yrs..

Indigo I hope the time doesn't drag too much whilst your DH is abroad :hugs:

Sorry to hear the AF :witch: got you and got you early :hugs: Congratulations to your SIL and I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Thanks Desperado and Wooly...:hugs:
ok Desperado....I'm going to stalk you...:haha:

Numan...wow...a boy after 30 years! that's awesome...

No, Ready...no testing for me...unless you count opk...figure I should still do it for consistency's sake...:shrug:

Sending you all Mother's Day flowers...
https://www.sweetode.com/images/Mothers-day-flowers.jpg

Sorry AF witchy poo got you, Future! :growlmad:

Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Deperado, I will stalk you. By asking for a stalker, you must sign a contract agreeing to address me as your #1 fan from now on. Are these terms agreeable?

LOL! :hugs:

Deperado, I will stalk you. By asking for a stalker, you must sign a contract agreeing to address me as your #1 fan from now on. Are these terms agreeable?

Lol,def grace face ,cudnt be stalked by a nicer person :hugs::hugs:

Lol,def grace face ,cudnt be stalked by a nicer person :hugs::hugs:

Aw! Thank you, hun!

Very slow day. No work coming in so my day is dragging on and on...

I am an emotional train wreck today...was it here that someone was asking about it near Ovulation? I am just speechless LOL... Lost it with our puppy today... it drives me mad when hubby gets irritated by him so I yelled at the poor puppy... makes me wonder if I really should be thinking of a baby now...patience running low LOL

I am an emotional train wreck today...was it here that someone was asking about it near Ovulation? I am just speechless LOL... Lost it with our puppy today... it drives me mad when hubby gets irritated by him so I yelled at the poor puppy... makes me wonder if I really should be thinking of a baby now...patience running low LOL

give the poor puppy a bit of cheese and he'll soon get over it...
yes, i get a bit emotional before ovulation, as well...:hugs:

I think I will be the 1 to have the cheese instead lol.

Puppy is fine...I was more hurt for yelling at him than he was

Hello everyone,

My temps for today are going to be crazy. I was awaken at 2am by my son. He went to his GF prom and had to let me know he was ok. Woke up and like 5 then before 8am Took my temp all 3 times.:shrug: But they are all kind of close just don't know which one to use. I am hoping to get a smiley face today.

LLbean, I am crappy like af is here but just waiting to ovulate.

Indigo, I just noticed you, LLbean and I are close in cycles. LOL I hope we are all close due dates soon too.

Hello everyone,

My temps for today are going to be crazy. I was awaken at 2am by my son. He went to his GF prom and had to let me know he was ok. Woke up and like 5 then before 8am Took my temp all 3 times.:shrug: But they are all kind of close just don't know which one to use. I am hoping to get a smiley face today.

LLbean, I am crappy like af is here but just waiting to ovulate.

Indigo, I just noticed you, LLbean and I are close in cycles. LOL I hope we are all close due dates soon too.

LLBean: Puppy will soon forget you scolded him when he's cuddling with you. :)

Indigo: Hopy you are having a lovely day!

Ready: :dust: :hugs:

Hello ladies....

CD3 for me. V bored. Am sick of TTC already. This cycle there will be NO temping, NO opks, NO softcups. I have NO idea when I will O as cycle will be stuffed up from mc. DH is on a promise to BD at least every other day.

Hello ladies....

CD3 for me. V bored. Am sick of TTC already. This cycle there will be NO temping, NO opks, NO softcups. I have NO idea when I will O as cycle will be stuffed up from mc. DH is on a promise to BD at least every other day.

i attempted to do the same this cycle as dh is abroad over O time, but found that i can't help myself...it's all become a habit now...temping, opk, etc...

good for u! must feel a bit freeing...
hope u're ok today...

Hello ladies....

:hugs:

Hello ladies....

i attempted to do the same this cycle as dh is abroad over O time, but found that i can't help myself...it's all become a habit now...temping, opk, etc...

good for u! must feel a bit freeing...
hope u're ok today...

It can become quiet the habit .. sometimes just taking a little time off from TTC is just what you need to keep your sanity !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->