Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Lol...Now that's a lot of BD-ing!
Looks like we'll be testing around the same time...GL...
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hiya ladies :hi:

Count me in!!!!!

I'm feeling really positive for this cycle :happydance:

I've been using my cbfm and got a high today and as I am a self-confessed addict to poas I have also done 2 opk's today my 2pm one was neg and my 8pm positive woo hoo. I have had quite a bit of ewcm the last few days and have bd every other day since cd8 (now on cd17) I also bd tonight and will do 2mora as well :sex::sex: and even more :sex:

Well I think that's everything covered for now :winkwink:

Bring on them 2012 :baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

:hugs:

Welcome and keep the positive attiude we all need the good vibes.

Sending you :dust:

Thanks for the welcome ladies :thumbup:

The way I see it is think positive and them positives will appear on my stick hahaha I am willing my egg to rendezvous with df little :spermy: for definite this time.

@ Indigo, yep its lots of bd when you look at it back on my ff chart but I didnt feel like I was pressuring df as much this cycle by giving him a day off inbetween :winkwink: I'm just so glad that its the weekend now where we have to bd everyday. Yippee :wohoo: I have my first tww partner :friends:

go crazy with the BDing... at least it is fun to ;-)

fingers crossed for everyone!!!

Hey Mum!!

Glad to see you here and good luck with all that BDing!

Good luck mumof2and1dog :dust:

Sending an extra measure of PMA and :dust: to all :dust:

Count me in, newbie here 4th mo. ttc; just finish with AF so now to get things started.

Good morning my 2012 ladies,

Can those of you that are good at reading charts go to my journal and tell me what the heck is going on with me? :wacko: Okay I have been using OPKs since CD10 I am on CD15 and still not smiley face on my OPKs. But when I pull the stick to discard it the line on CD10 or 11 was dark but not darker then the control line then it got lighter each day. Now FF says I may have "Oed" during CD8-14. WTH?:growlmad:

Sorry to vent. I am not sure if I am in the 2ww or still waiting to ovulate.

Can those of you that are good at reading charts go to my journal and tell me what the heck is going on .

It looks like you O'ed on CD12...perfect timing with the BDing on CD11...

Can those of you that are good at reading charts go to my journal and tell me what the heck is going on with me? :wacko: Okay I have been using OPKs since CD10 I am on CD15 and still not smiley face on my OPKs. But when I pull the stick to discard it the line on CD10 or 11 was dark but not darker then the control line then it got lighter each day. Now FF says I may have "Oed" during CD8-14. WTH?:growlmad:

Sorry to vent. I am not sure if I am in the 2ww or still waiting to ovulate.

I think you are supposed to start using the OPK on day 7, not 10? maybe you just barely missed the LH surge

Hello Jagdiva :hi:

Ready4onemore: Sorry I'm no good with charts so no hope helping with an answer but keeping FXed that you did the BD around the correct time for you to get your BFP this cycle :dust:

Thank Indigo. After looking at it again I think you are right. :thumbup: I pray I got enough BDing in as well. But you know what something told me to BD on CD11. I had not planned on it but something kept telling me to. So I am prayfully hoping we caught the egg.

I think you are supposed to start using the OPK on day 7, not 10? maybe you just barely missed the LH surge

Thanks LLbean, I don't know why I thought it was CD10.

Thank Indigo. After looking at it again I think you are right. :thumbup: I pray I got enough BDing in as well. But you know what something told me to BD on CD11. I had not planned on it but something kept telling me to. So I am prayfully hoping we caught the egg.

Thanks LLbean, I don't know why I thought it was CD10.
Well my CB ones say to start on day 9... But I recall the other one's saying to start at day 7... also I would test twice per day....between 11am and 3 and then between 5 and 10pm. That way you are covered... some times it happens in the times you did not test and you miss it, testing twice a day would avoid that.

Not to rude or anything.. Is there anyone who is not temping or really anything special while TTC ?
I did take soya for CD3-7 ( only to finish off the bottle) other than that we BD every other day ( when we have the energy).
I did so much testing & stressing when trying to conceive last time.. I don't have the heart left in me to put myself through that again !:cry:

I'm not charting or temping :) I tried in 2009 when TTC back then and found it so stressful that DH & I stopped TTC until this year. Although having read the threads I realise I was doing it all wrong :dohh:

I have done soy from cd1 to ovulation day - I know that's longer than many but I followed my GP's recommendation and taken prenatal supplements and DH is on supplements as well. I have also been monitoring CM. Apart from that we've just BD when we've been in the mood which actually turned out to be roughly ever other day.

But I'm only on my 1st cycle of trying since coming off BC and if I don't have regular cycles then I may start temping & charting to learn my cycle.

Sending loads of :dust: to all for their BFPs :dust:

Not to rude or anything.. Is there anyone who is not temping or really anything special while TTC ?
I did take soya for CD3-7 ( only to finish off the bottle) other than that we BD every other day ( when we have the energy).
I did so much testing & stressing when trying to conceive last time.. I don't have the heart left in me to put myself through that again !:cry:

I know what you mean, and you do what works for you. It happens when you least expect it.

I do the testing now only because it has taught me a bit more about my own body (and I was stressing over perhaps being pre-menopausal) but I too am taking it way easier this time. DH had an abnormal SA result so the pressure is off me a bit now. I have focused more on researching for him and we need to get him to an Urologist soon as well so see what he suggests. So that just told me I need to let go for a bit now. But if it happens then GREAT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"