Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

MacWooly didn't want to read and run w/o saying I really feel for you and what u're going through - I logged on to see if there was an update from you. Can't believe u're on CD41. Well done for refusing drugs - I would do exactly the same. There's got to be a reason that needs investigation not drugs. Good luck Hun xx

Hi ladies,

It's cd34 today and af is due. I was sure she would show through the night as i had quite bad cramps yesterday, but nothing!
Did a hpt this morning and BFN, as i'm 15 dpo i think if i was pregnant this month it would show by now?! :dust:

Morning all :hi:

Thank you mumtoone :hugs:

Well cd42 today with a BFN this morning :nope: and still no AF :growlmad: Since cd28 I was having AF type cramps every day but the got progressively weaker and yesterday none at all, but this morning woke to the worst cramps so maybe this is a sign AF is visiting this time :shrug:

I had planned to cancel my doc's appointment on 19 May if AF came but I will keep it as I want some investigation to see what has gone on, hopefully it will just be one of those horrid cycles and nothing is found - FXed

Hi ladies,

It's cd34 today and af is due. I was sure she would show through the night as i had quite bad cramps yesterday, but nothing!
Did a hpt this morning and BFN, as i'm 15 dpo i think if i was pregnant this month it would show by now?! :dust:

Sorry for your BFN :hugs:

Well cd42 today with a BFN this morning :nope: and still no AF :growlmad: Since cd28 I was having AF type cramps every day but the got progressively weaker and yesterday none at all, but this morning woke to the worst cramps so maybe this is a sign AF is visiting this time :shrug:

I had planned to cancel my doc's appointment on 19 May if AF came but I will keep it as I want some investigation to see what has gone on, hopefully it will just be one of those horrid cycles and nothing is found - FXed

Hopefully it is just one of those funny cycles and everything will get back to normal soon! x:flower:

Charlie and Macwooly - Af is really giving you the screw around. Fxed she either shows up soon or sends a BFP. I hate Drs that are just too prescription happy but dont want to look into anything properly. We want the problem fixed, not just the symptoms fixed!

Morning ladies!

Macwooly, sorry cramps came back this morning.

Charlie, grrr at the BFN. :hugs:

Well, last night was the crappiest night I've had in a while. I didn't fall asleep until after midnight as OH was not here due to work and I find it hard to sleep when he isn't here. Finally I feel asleep and then was woken up by thunderstorms around 12:45-ish. I had to get up and check windows to make sure all were closed upstairs. Fell back asleep and my phone went off at with a text at 2:54 from OH saying he was on his way in 30min and he was starving. Before reading the text I took my temp (97.67). Got up to heat his food and went promptly back to bed, but when he came in I woke up again for another 10-15min. At 4am his stupid freaking boss called TWICE. Then lastly, my alarm went off at 6:30am and I took my temp again(97.51). So neither time did I have the proper sleep, one was just closer to normal temp time than the other. Which temp should I use? :shrug:

Grace face,poor u ,sounds like an awful nite,did u manage to get any sleep?sorry I have no idea about the temps,am sure someone will cum along soon.:hugs::hugs:

Hi Hun,still waiting then ,hoping this will be the start of af for you and u can know were u stand and get on with things :hugs::hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hi Charlie,hoping af stays away,good luck Hun,:hugs:

No, Desperado, I'm exhausted this morning. However the sun is shining and that always gives way to more energy for me! Maybe I'll take time for a good nap in my chaise and soak up some sun!

No, Desperado, I'm exhausted this morning. However the sun is shining and that always gives way to more energy for me! Maybe I'll take time for a good nap in my chaise and soak up some sun!

Sounds like heaven:thumbup:Heavy sun showers and wind here ,u def deserve a rest enjoy :hugs::hugs:

Sounds like heaven:thumbup:Heavy sun showers and wind here ,u def deserve a rest enjoy :hugs::hugs:

Thank you, hun. Hope your day is beautiful and relaxing as well!

Macwooley, I hope all goes well at your appointment... it is on my mind and I am keeping FXd for you

:hi: ladies!

I need some help please if you can.

so my cycles before m/c was always 26-28days but ever since m/c AF has been all over the place. My first AF after m/c was on Dec13, then Jan 20 (38 cycle days), Feb 16 (27 cds), Mar 17 (29cds), Apr 12 (26cds). I was expecting AF on May 9 but she is still a no show. I am on cd31 today. I tested on Tuesday but bfn. I am 101% percent sure that I O'd late. I didn't temp and didn't OPK bcuz I was NTNP this cycle but had lots of EWCM cd22 -cd26 which is my normal EWCM during the time that I ovulate. I thought I O'd on cd14 as I had one day of EWCM but now I don't think so.

I only charted my EWCM on FF and was wondering if you can take a look at my chart and tell me what you think. do you think I O'd on cd26? your help will be very much appreciated.

thanks ladies!! :hugs:

Hi ladies,

:hugs: do you chart?

:hi: ladies!

I need some help please if you can.

so my cycles before m/c was always 26-28days but ever since m/c AF has been all over the place. My first AF after m/c was on Dec13, then Jan 20 (38 cycle days), Feb 16 (27 cds), Mar 17 (29cds), Apr 12 (26cds). I was expecting AF on May 9 but she is still a no show. I am on cd31 today. I tested on Tuesday but bfn. I am 101% percent sure that I O'd late. I didn't temp and didn't OPK bcuz I was NTNP this cycle but had lots of EWCM cd22 -cd26 which is my normal EWCM during the time that I ovulate. I thought I O'd on cd14 as I had one day of EWCM but now I don't think so.

I only charted my EWCM on FF and was wondering if you can take a look at my chart and tell me what you think. do you think I O'd on cd26? your help will be very much appreciated.

thanks ladies!! :hugs:

I can't really tell without your temps. But yes you may have Oed late if you had ewcm that much doing a week.

thanks ready! that's the same thing Im thinking. aarrrggggg darn cycles lol

Hi ladies,

Hi, i haven't been charting. But my thermometer arrived today! When should i start? On day AF arrives? It gives temps in celsius not farenheit, have i got the right one?!:wacko:

Hi ladies,

Hi, i haven't been charting. But my thermometer arrived today! When should i start? On day AF arrives? It gives temps in celsius not farenheit, have i got the right one?!:wacko:

Here in the states we use the farenheit but I know in other parts of the world they use the celesius one. But if you are using FF it will take either one. HTH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->