Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well and either waiting to catch that egg or waiting for a bfp.

got my cd21 results back today. Somehow after checking online I think the way its calculated in the UK might be different to the states? Anyway, my progesterone was 37 which I think is pretty normal, not sure why but they are gave me the results for FSH which was 4 and LH which was 3, I believe they are supposed to have a 1:1 ratio so happy with that but would be better to get those done on cd3 for proper results. Told to come back if no bfp in two monthss, in the mean time getting OH sorted with a SA.

Hi ladies! Hope everyones mothers day who celebrated it had a great day.

AF due today but she's still not here.....

Hope you're all doing well. :hugs:

Hi ladies,
Af is on her way out. I'll be sure to kick her in the arse on her way. The bitch was an evil guest and is nit welcome back.

Hi all! Has anybody on here tried pre seed? This last cycle i had pretty much no cm and i'm sure i usually do.:wacko:

AF is due on Thursday/Fri, i hope she dosen't show though! Couldn't resist and did hpt yesterday BFN at 11 dpo!
Hope i'm still in with a chance!:dust:

I just bought the preseed, will let you know when we use it LOL

I hope all are doing well today.

Funny thing happend this morning. I read my thermometer without my contacts in and read the temp as 97.26, plugged it into FF at 6:30 this morning and lost my cross hairs - "ah, poo! :(" Just looked again and it actually read 97.72. That's what I get for going around with my "eyes" out and reading temps in the faint morning light. NEVER AGAIN! LOL!

OH is in a mood. Sometimes I think men have more PMS days than we do.

Hey ladies,

I still have not gotten a smiley face. I hope to get one by the end of the week though.

Charlie83 - I've never tried pre-seed but we do use Concieve Plus. I never notice ewcm either, watery but not ew. The concieve plus is really just for ...fun :blush: and I always put a little in and around soft cups when I use them after DTD.

Grace - hope your DH gets over his PMS.

ready4onemore - I'm sure your smiley face is coming up.

Mellybelle - This may seem like a stupid question but what is a soft cup?!:wacko:
I am willing to try anything but have not heard of this! lol x:dust:

I've used pre-seed and found it really easy to use :thumbup:

Can't answer whether it has been successful or not as still waiting for AF - CD41 & dpo28 :growlmad:

How's everyone else today?

Mellybelle - This may seem like a stupid question but what is a soft cup?!:wacko:
I am willing to try anything but have not heard of this! lol x:dust:

I believe she is referring to INSTEAD cups https://www.softcup.com/... they are found in the sanitary napkins isle... it is something you insert supposedly for your period but we are using it for pregnancy ;-)

I've used pre-seed and found it really easy to use :thumbup:

Can't answer whether it has been successful or not as still waiting for AF - CD41 & dpo28 :growlmad:

How's everyone else today?

CD41??????????? Have you gone to see your Doctor? What are they saying?

Thanks LLbean. Charlue, soft cups can also be used to keep the swimmers up close to the cervix and they stop....erm....leakage. Keeps everything nice and tidy. No wetpatch! Lol.

Good morning. Not much to report here. Blah chart, but again, temps in the low 50's last night and oral temping. Definitely will be doing vajayjay temping next cycle! Reporting OH is in a much better mood! He brought me a basket of flowers home last night and felt better once he had confronted the issue that put him in such a bad mood (work related).

charlie: Hoping AF stays away! FX'd for you!

Ready: Hope that smilie shows up so you can catch that eggie!

Mellybelle: Thank you! OH is struggling with upper management getting in the way of him doing his job. Not a fun situation to be in, especially when he is the type of person that goes above and beyond for a company that doesn't seem to care if what he wants to accomplish would make them more successful. I find this very odd!?

Macwooly: What the heck, hun? Will you be making a call to the dr soon?

I've called the doctors and saw one (not my normal) who refused to do anything but give me a prescription to help start AF :nope: Don't even know what he was trying to give me as I politely told him to stuff it and I would see someone else :growlmad:

My normal doctor is wonderful but she has gone to working 2 days per week so I have an appointment with her but not until 19 May and will have to be patient till then and see if AF shows up before :shrug:

I've called the doctors and saw one (not my normal) who refused to do anything but give me a prescription to help start AF :nope: Don't even know what he was trying to give me as I politely told him to stuff it and I would see someone else :growlmad:

My normal doctor is wonderful but she has gone to working 2 days per week so I have an appointment with her but not until 19 May and will have to be patient till then and see if AF shows up before :shrug:

Good for you. Why are they so easy to pass out meds to start AF instead of doing a bit of investigation? I just don't get it...

Grace he just wouldn't listen :growlmad:

I mean I will be shocked if I am pregnant but I want an investigation as I am still having AF type cramps and something isn't right :nope:

But I know my doctor next week will be more understanding and will actually listen :)

I mean I will be shocked if I am pregnant but I want an investigation as I am still having AF type cramps and something isn't right :nope:

But I know my doctor next week will be more understanding and will actually listen :)

Cyst maybe? Hope this gets straightened out very soon. :hugs:

Glad u stood up to the doc and really hope u get your bfp soon ,xxxxxx

Hope everything goes ok at the docs Macwooly.:flower:

Thanks Mellybelle and Llbean for the info. I haven't seen these in the supermarket before but will have a good look when i'm there next!

I think i will order pre seed ready for next month. Have ordered a bbt thermometer!

I'm getting cramps today and i'm a little...gassy! I thinkk AF may show overnight! :growlmad: I hope not though! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->