Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

I've ordered a farenheit one now aswell, just in case! lol
I'm cd35 today, af is 1 day late. I tested 2 days ago and BFN, don't want to test again as i don't want to see another BFN :nope:
I had some cramps 2 days ago, but nothing since really. I think AF is on her way just playing tricks!:growlmad:
If af han't arrived by Sunday i will test then :dust:

Today af is 3 days late and 18 dpo ( i think! ) Last month i ov'd on cd19, i did'nt show a peak on my CBFM this month so used a few OPKs around cd19 and didn't get a dark positive. Got a darkish line which got lighter when i tested in the few days after it so i must of ov'd around 19th i think.

Tested this morning with fmu BFN on clearblue digital :cry:

If i am not pg this month i just want af to arrive so we can start the next cycle!:dust:

Sorry about your BFN Charlie :hugs:

Hope you're not in limbo too long and if no BFP this month then AF visits soon :hugs:

Thanks guys!:flower:

I have had some brownish discharge this morning, sorry tmi! I usually get this before AF arrives, i think she will show later tonight or tomorrow morning! Buggar!:growlmad:

Oh well, at least i can then start on month 2 using my CBFM and hopefully get my peak followed by a BFP!:dust:

Macwooly, has AF reared her ugly head yet? x

Is anyone testing soon? Would be nice to have some BFP's and hopefully the luck will spread to all of us!:winkwink:

I'm yet to ov, and have no idea when that'll happen. I just know poor DH is gonna be begging for mercy. There will be NO MERCY this cycle!!! I guess I'll be testing some time around the 30th.
Who is next to test?

Charlie - still no AF but had loads of symptoms on Saturday which were a perfect match for ovulation so goodness knows what is going on with me :shrug:

Sorry AF got you but loads of :dust: for your new cycle :dust:

And loads of :dust: to all TTC and hoping this is your month :dust:

And hoping all who have their BFPs are having happy and healthy pregnancies and sending loads of best wishes that they continue to be happy and healthy :)

Thanks Macwooly! I hope you get an answer soon so you can start planning your next cycle ttc! :flower:

Good luck for this cycle Mellybelle! I have stopped telling hubby when i'm ovulating so he doesn't think i'm usuing him! Although, i think he knows as i'm like a woman possessed for the 5 days around ovulation!:winkwink:

Well AF just arrived! At least now i can start month 2 on my CBFM.
I'm not going to set it until tomorrow morning as AF has arrived this afternoon, it says that's ok in the book! I don't want to have to hold my pee until 9 am every morning!:dust:

As far as I know, I think I should OV next Sunday or Monday..
DH and I have planned to :sex: everyother day from CD7 till CD17 ( trust me a big effort with a active toddler around :bodyb:) with hopes there will be plenty of :spermy: around waiting for eggie.

What's going on? Is this thread dead?

I hope not. I like it!

CD12 for me ladies. DH has kept up with his end of the bargain so far ie every second day. But I've decided to up the ante for a few days. I need another one tonight, then tomorrow night should be a sure thing as its our anniversary.

Macwooly - has AF showed yet???

Morning all :hi:

I just haven't posted as how often do you want to hear me moan about AF and my lack of :laugh2:

But looks like the old :witch: could be coming - FXed :) Had slight bleed last night which is normal for me in the 24 hours before AF fully arrives so hoping I will be able to start my new cycle today or tomorrow at the latest :thumbup:

How's everyone else?

Morning all :hi:

I just haven't posted as how often do you want to hear me moan about AF and my lack of :laugh2:

But looks like the old :witch: could be coming - FXed :) Had slight bleed last night which is normal for me in the 24 hours before AF fully arrives so hoping I will be able to start my new cycle today or tomorrow at the latest :thumbup:

How's everyone else?

About effing time the bitch decided to show! did you tell her how late she is! Does she realise what she;s put you through!!!

Well ladies, I am swimming in a sea of green tea, pink grapefruit juice, and gallons and gallons of water and robitussin in an attempt to achieve a snotload of ewcm. I dont have lots of it, but have managed to produce some. Yay me. I rarely get ew, just some watery. DH had better be up for it tonight...or else....I DONT wanna throw at tantrum at O time!!!!

Melly - good luck with the EWCM and hope your DH does what's required tonight :thumbup:

All's crossed here for you :dust:

Macwooly - hopefully the witch will show now so you can start the next cycle ttc! :hugs:

Mellybelle - Hopefully all this cm will make sure :spermy: find thier way to that egg!

I usually get cm but didn't get much at all last cycle! I am drinking more water and have ordered pre seed ready for this month!
I will be on holiday when i ov this month so i am hoping i will be more relaxed ( instead of being my usual neurotic self! ):dust:

Charlie - AF got me :happydance: Onto a new cycle and another chance for my BFP :thumbup:

Hope this is your month and holidaying when you O will do the trick for your BFP :dust:

I'ts not much cm, but at least is of the right quality. Wish I could produce gobs of the stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->