Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Finally Macwooly! In your case it is a GREAT relief that she is here so YEY!

Baby Dust to all today and always...I got cross hairs on my chart today...that is the extent of my news LOL

I started temping yesterday, i forgot to do it until 1 hour after i got up yesterday so i went online and found a converter that converts it according to how late you're taking it, i think it took .10 off for every half hour. Anyway the converted temp i entered on fertility friend was 96.43. Took my temp this morning on waking ( 7.30 am ) and it was 97.33. Does this sound like to big a jump? Providing i carry on testing when i wake up will this month be ok even if the first day may be messed up?
Also, i just took my temp again out of curiosity and it it is exactly the same, 97.33! I thought it would have changed by now!
Confused!:wacko:
Bring on the holiday! lol :dust:

Finally Macwooly! In your case it is a GREAT relief that she is here so YEY!

Baby Dust to all today and always...I got cross hairs on my chart today...that is the extent of my news LOL

Hi LLbean - your chart is looking great!
:dust:

I started temping yesterday, i forgot to do it until 1 hour after i got up yesterday so i went online and found a converter that converts it according to how late you're taking it, i think it took .10 off for every half hour. Anyway the converted temp i entered on fertility friend was 96.43. Took my temp this morning on waking ( 7.30 am ) and it was 97.33. Does this sound like to big a jump? Providing i carry on testing when i wake up will this month be ok even if the first day may be messed up?
Also, i just took my temp again out of curiosity and it it is exactly the same, 97.33! I thought it would have changed by now!
Confused!:wacko:
Bring on the holiday! lol :dust:

Hi - what cycle day are you on? That big of a jump sounds like ovulation. (if its around the right time) Otherwise it could be skewed by the fact you already got up. Not only time affects your temperature but activity as well. I would probably just delete yesterday's temperature.

At least enter a note with your temp so that when you go back and look it at later in your cycle you can go, oh yeah that's why that day looks off with the rest of the chart.

Hey ladies,

How is it going?

LLbean, we are the same DPO and I guess we should have a POAS party together.:haha:

Charlie, I agree with Velo I would just delete yesterday's temp.

Afm, just waiting to test and trying not to symptom spot.

Thanks guys, it was cd1 yesterday so will i mess up the whole month if i delete? :wacko:

Nah, it wont mess up the month. Some women dont bother temping during AF because temps can be so up and down during AF. TEmping is fascinating but can become obsessive and even depressing. If you get toward the end of the cycle and no BFP yet, it can make your heart drop with the temp drop. Its still fascinating though. I learned soooo much about my body.

Found it! Was wondering where this thread had gotten to! Yay for Team 2012! :dust:

yes if you ever want to find it click on my banner for it :)

yes if you ever want to find it click on my banner for it :)

Oh I see that now, very nice link, thanks! Reading the thread I found out about "subscribed" threads in User CP which I think will make my using the board much easier in general. :thumbup:

Hey ladies, anybody testing soon? Be nice to hear of some BFP's!:thumbup:

I've got my Pre seed ready to take on holidays! I'll be taking my CBFM nd test sticks, pre seed, bbt thermometer and folic acid and omega 3!
I'm not usually a morning sex person but a few girls on another thread have had their BFP's after morning sex which is the only thing they done different the month they got BFP's! Gotta be worth a try!:winkwink:

Think we need to spread some
:dust::dust::dust:
To all the ladies in this lovely group...

now go get us some BFPs!!!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Hey ladies, anybody testing soon? Be nice to hear of some BFP's!:thumbup:

I've got my Pre seed ready to take on holidays! I'll be taking my CBFM nd test sticks, pre seed, bbt thermometer and folic acid and omega 3!
I'm not usually a morning sex person but a few girls on another thread have had their BFP's after morning sex which is the only thing they done different the month they got BFP's! Gotta be worth a try!:winkwink:

I'm a POAS addict so I've been testing just for the heck of it since 6dpo :haha: Nothing yet, duh! Hoping to see something over the weekend since if we don't catch this month DH and I have decided to take the next 10 weeks off. I really don't want to but I need to get my weight under control and I use the "I might be pg" excuse to indulge in my cravings every 2WW! :haha:

Have a wonderful holiday, hope you're going somewhere fun! I've read in a couple of places that morning sperm is known to be "better" as long as you didn't BD the night before. Good luck!
:dust:

Lyvid - Fx'd for you this month! I am hoping a mix of morning sperm, relaxation and no pg tests so i can't get tempted and stress out will help me get a BFP! :thumbup:
I have been on a healthy diet for the last few months. I used to suffer with bad skin, it cleared up on tablets but when i started having one or two little spots i decided to try to be healthier on the inside! I think my previous bad skin was down to hormones, they say good diet and excercise help balance hormones so that's what i've been doing!
This time a few years ago i was 4 stone heavier!

Lyvid - Fx'd for you this month! I am hoping a mix of morning sperm, relaxation and no pg tests so i can't get tempted and stress out will help me get a BFP! :thumbup:
I have been on a healthy diet for the last few months. I used to suffer with bad skin, it cleared up on tablets but when i started having one or two little spots i decided to try to be healthier on the inside! I think my previous bad skin was down to hormones, they say good diet and excercise help balance hormones so that's what i've been doing!
This time a few years ago i was 4 stone heavier!

4 stone lost, you go girl! :thumbup: And all that healthy eating and exercise is good for getting pg too. That's the big plan we have, lots of fruits and veg and less processed foods. We started walking together yesterday and we got a video from the library on yoga to give that a go. We both enjoy yoga but haven't done it for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->