Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Lyvid - I think i'm the lightest i've been since i was 18! lol
Walking is great, i lost most of my weight walking the dog each morning.
Yoga will come in great in pregnancy to, stretching, breathing and relaxation! Not to mention the umm...flexibility in the bedroom, lol!:winkwink:

Lyvid - I think i'm the lightest i've been since i was 18! lol
Walking is great, i lost most of my weight walking the dog each morning.
Yoga will come in great in pregnancy to, stretching, breathing and relaxation! Not to mention the umm...flexibility in the bedroom, lol!:winkwink:

ok I have to ask the dumb question.... how much is 4 stones? Gringo here LOL as in can you either give me pounds of kilos?

1 stone = 14 pounds, so 4 stones = 56 pounds!

Increased flexibility, yes that would help too. It would sure help to keep DH interested LOL!

1 stone = 14 pounds, so 4 stones = 56 pounds!

Increased flexibility, yes that would help too. It would sure help to keep DH interested LOL!

WOW you DID lose a lot of weight! How long did it take you to lose it? and just walking? you didn't change anything in your diet?

Hi llbean - i just ate sensibly through the week and let myself have a treat on a Saturday night and a big lunch on Sundays! Most of it was lost just through walking the dog in the morning, or the dog walking me!lol
The last stone i have been using the treadmill and cross trainer in my garage!

And since i finished taking the tablets for my skin, i've cut out cow's milk, cut back on cheese, cut out white bread and cut right down on refined sugar. Apparently if you are prone to spots these can aggravate acne!:wacko:

Hi llbean - i just ate sensibly through the week and let myself have a treat on a Saturday night and a big lunch on Sundays! Most of it was lost just through walking the dog in the morning, or the dog walking me!lol
The last stone i have been using the treadmill and cross trainer in my garage!

And since i finished taking the tablets for my skin, i've cut out cow's milk, cut back on cheese, cut out white bread and cut right down on refined sugar. Apparently if you are prone to spots these can aggravate acne!:wacko:

oh yes, if I gave up on dairy products I am sure I would drop weight in no time...but it is my only addiction LOL, don't drink, don't smoke, never done drugs, don't like chocolate...yeah must have cheese! HAHAHA

so how long did it take you to drop all of that weight?

yay....this thread isn't dead...
am having my first anovulatory cylce....
i usually just use excel to chart, but i just input my data into ff to show you...
please check it out ladies...
i will try not to worry and hope that next cycle is ok...freaking weird timing...just turned 39 last week....happy freaking birthday to me....
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

oh yes, if I gave up on dairy products I am sure I would drop weight in no time...but it is my only addiction LOL, don't drink, don't smoke, never done drugs, don't like chocolate...yeah must have cheese! HAHAHA

love cheese too....asiago, feta, gruyere....can never totally give it up...but ok with cutting it down....

Indigo - your ff link doesnt work. And dont get too upset about your "annov cycle" I know a lady that got preggers druing an annov cycle. Dirnking wine tonihgt and it has taken me a looooonnnggggg gtime to type this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indigo - your ff link doesnt work. And dont get too upset about your "annov cycle" I know a lady that got preggers druing an annov cycle. Dirnking wine tonihgt and it has taken me a looooonnnggggg gtime to type this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup:

:drunk:

Indigo - I feel you on the Anov cycle. I'm STILL waiting for AF from my meltdown last time. I've quit doing everything until she shows. I haven't even been on the board until now. Just didn't have the desire. I'm not sure I do now either, but wanted to check in on everyone. I hope you get your O soon!

Llbean - the weight came off gradually over 1.5 years. The last 7lbs i have had to work hard at! I'n down to 9 stone 4lbs now so 130lbs i think! Just trying to maintain it now, which is hard when hubby is ordering chinese food!lol
I know how you feel about cheese, i only tend to have it on a Sunday night in a baguette with cucumber lots of mayo and ready salted crisps!:thumbup:

Indigo - I feel you on the Anov cycle. I'm STILL waiting for AF from my meltdown last time. I've quit doing everything until she shows. I haven't even been on the board until now. Just didn't have the desire. I'm not sure I do now either, but wanted to check in on everyone. I hope you get your O soon!

thanks...FXed that our next cycles are normal...or then I will have my meltdown...

yes...eff it...done temping...will just wait for AF...
it feels rebellious and liberating and I like it....:hugs:

Hi, to anybody using cbfm - Today is cd6 and was supposed to be my first day testing with cbfm. However, hubby went out and got in late then i slept in and missed my testing window!:nope: ( p.s this is month 2 using cbfm )
Do you think it will mess up the whole month? I don't think i ov until around cd18 - 19 so i'm hoping it wont effect my highs and peaks this month!:wacko:
I am now going to hoover and clean as loud as poss to wake hubby up!

Oh Charlie :hugs: It's only my first month using CBFM so don't know about the missed window :hugs:

Don't you need loud music when hoovering? :devil:

thanks...FXed that our next cycles are normal...or then I will have my meltdown...

yes...eff it...done temping...will just wait for AF...
it feels rebellious and liberating and I like it....:hugs:

Anyone who gives up on temping, even for a month, gets to join the fukitol club.

Take two of these Indigo... fukitol.jpg

Since not temping this cycle, i have had more sex than I thought possible from my husband. :happydance:

untitled.JPG

i temped this morning...
damn...
i'll take the fukitol pills now
thanks

ps...sticking the thermometer where the sun don't shine now...

don't think so...had sex only 1x and it seems i have not ovulated....AF should be here in 3 days...hopefully next cycle is back to normal....

don't think so...had sex only 1x and it seems i have not ovulated....AF should be here in 3 days...hopefully next cycle is back to normal....

I have a friend ALSO over 35 who had the same scenario...just once, it was valentine's day...her hubby it out of town most of the time too...and guess what, she is pregnant! so once is all it takes some times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->