Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Am seriously considering a CBFM. I think I'll just have a look see on ebay now.

I got mine off Amazon with a pack of 20 test sticks, was a good deal i think i paid around £65! Much cheaper than buying it at Boots chemists, they wanted £105 for the monitor and around £18 for the test sticks!

I get my sticks of ebay - approx £13 for 20 sticks plus 2 free hpts and brought my CBFM from ebay for £45 :)

I was worried I was doing it wrong as it is so easy to use so far but waiting to see how my not fully awake brain will work when I need to start POAS :D

I got mine in superdrug for thirty quid as the box was missing,the tests are costing me a fortune thou ,been testing for three weeks now ,other than that they are great as I def wud have missed my high days this month as o was much later because of the vitaminb6,:hugs:

Anyone care to analyze my chart?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 5
Sorry can't help with the chart :nope:

Exercise for me is approx 60-90 minutes of walking my dogs per day plus 30 minutes on my Wii fit about 3 times per week.

Indigo, I would say you Od on CD 13 and your temps are looking good! When will you test?

Exercise for me is approx 60-90 minutes of walking my dogs per day plus 30 minutes on my Wii fit about 3 times per week.

that's very good...
i do 30 min on the treadmill after breakfast
walk dog 30 min after dinner...

want to increase both by 30 minutes

Anyone care to analyze my chart?

Hmmm, it's kind of hard to analyze as you're missing quite a few days that could be important. I think it's possible you O'd somewhere between the 19th and 23rd but without the temps I couldn't say for sure. Also, your follicular temps are pretty chaotic so it's hard to pinpoint a coverline. If I were going based just on what's charted I would set a coverline at 97.8 and O on the 26th or 27th. Are you usually that late to O? :shrug:

that's very good...
i do 30 min on the treadmill after breakfast
walk dog 30 min after dinner...

want to increase both by 30 minutes

You're both so good! I just started walking last week. Been pretty sedentary the last 3 months since I left my job (long story but I was commuting 150 each way and working 20 hours in two days since I got engaged over a year earlier and it just got to be too much) finally getting my butt up and walking an hour a day. DH and I are planning to add yoga into the mix this week as we both need to lose weight and generally improve out health.

I used to be such a coach potato but having 4 large, energetic dogs all under 4 years old I have to walk them or my house would be trashed :laugh2: I got my Wii for Christmas and have been fairly hit or miss with it but started to behave and use it regularly again about a month ago.

My main reason for the increased exercise was to control my depression and it's a bonus it may help TTC :D

Hey ladies,

Just a quick check in.

Welcome Wendy.

Who is testing this week? I think I am going to wait until AF doesn't show up. I don't think I can take another BFN on a test. But I might consider CBFM.

I used to be such a coach potato but having 4 large, energetic dogs all under 4 years old I have to walk them or my house would be trashed :laugh2: I got my Wii for Christmas and have been fairly hit or miss with it but started to behave and use it regularly again about a month ago.

My main reason for the increased exercise was to control my depression and it's a bonus it may help TTC :D

LOL! Yeah I can see that! I have one dog, a whippet, and he has the personality of a cat. We take him out in the backyard and run him almost every day for about 10 minutes and then he's done. He wants back inside to sleep on the couch. I think he spends more time sleeping than either of our two cats. :haha:

Exercise is great for that once you can motivate yourself off the couch. That's the problem I'm having. It's cold and gray out this morning which is ridiculous for May in San Diego!

Hi Ready :wave: I've been testing all week and am on 11 dpo, still nothing. I had a dip this morning of .4 less than yesterday and I went and looked up implantation dip. It can occur anywhere from 6-12 days so I'm hopeful for late implantation. I gotta have hope! It's probably a much saner idea just to wait for AF to be late!

DH and I were talking about taking the next 10 weeks off TTC to try and lose weight and not worry about all this but I can't let 2 cycles go by esp since I turn 39 in a couple of weeks. I wasn't at all worried about my age, getting close to 40 and all that until we started TTC, now I look at all the stats and freak out a bit. So I'm going to use a Clear Blue OPK for seven days next month that I got on sale, regularly $24 I got it for $7.50! I might consider CBFM after that, it sounds like it would be much easier to use than these sticks you have to interpret.

Wooly...Does the exercise help control the depression?
Lyvid...I don't think anyone in their right mind could stand a commute like that for very long. I had a 1 hour commute each way years ago....did it for a year and had to move on...I also want to start yoga...I think yoga classes for a year will be my xmas present this year...
Ready...I'll be testing on Wednesday for the heck of it...even though we only BD 1x and it appears this is my first anovulatory cycle....stupid, ha? I just can't help myself!

Indigo - I was advised to do 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 times weekly as exercise apparently releases serotonin (which is what is lacking in clinical depression patients).

It does help me as it forces me to not hide under the covers; gets me out in the fresh air and sunshine (when we get it) and I get to smile at my lunatic dogs and their play :D I must admit I was unable to walk the dogs for 2 days last week due to a foot injury and I felt my mood plummeting the second day without exercise. I'm still not fully over the injury but I have to walk my dogs or I'm miserable.

I must admit I never thought of yoga but I love the yoga section of my Wii so I think I will look for yoga classes to do more of it :D

as a personal trainer I can confirm....YES it DOES help you with depression so GET MOVING! :)

LLbean, when are you testing? I am trying not to test until AF is late. I am 9DPO also the ticker is wrong.

well I tested today as I was starting a treatment so to make sure...BFN LOL... I knew it would be... if nothing happens by Wednesday I may test again... however I had some weird spotting last night (look here if you dare LOL)...so far nothing today other than bloating and some weird cramps here and there.

I should get AF by Saturday at the latest...not holding my breath for a BFP LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->