Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

DANCE at home!!!! As long as you are moving it helps...get the blood pumping

I must admit the days it's pouring with rain I can see the benefits of my cats but my hooligans need out so out regardless of the weather :wacko:

And I do play the music loud when doing housework and routinely dance around with the hoover till I'm breathless which ALWAYS lifts my mood :happydance: Although the animals do look at me like I'm nuts :wacko:

don't be fooled, the animals are just trying to figure out how to do the same LOL

LLBean I do look at the picture of your Yorkie and think how adorable :) Also how fab to have one that size as mine range from 55lb to 110lb and can be a handful in every sense of the word :)

Am feeling very lazy reading all these posts about excercise. I do nothing. I mean, I dont sit around all day. I play with the kids, once a week or so we go to the sporting grounds near us and fly the kite, the boys toss around the footy and tackle each other, I do housework. But I have a treadmill here that I look at and I plan on walking every day but it only happens about once a week. Perhaps I'll just have to get started for real today!

LOL don't let his size fool you...this is what I found when I got home today
247724_10150212512669193_621629192_7257219_4548823_n.jpg

That WAS the replacement for a mop we have...OH and he has chewed just about every foot board in our house, and through speaker cables ...and I do mean THROUGH them LOL...but he is too adorable to get mad at...too darn cute!

LLBean - bless him :roll: Mine like to get hold of shoes, slippers and dirty socks and we put stair gates up to limit their movements which worked till the youngest arrived and he can clear them all but he is out of his chewing phase and only clears the stair gates to get to the cat food :haha:

Melly - I have an exercise bike, a rowing machine and a cross trainer which never get used :blush: DH is suppose to use them but seems to forget :dohh:

LOL don't let his size fool you...this is what I found when I got home today
247724_10150212512669193_621629192_7257219_4548823_n.jpg

That WAS the replacement for a mop we have...OH and he has chewed just about every foot board in our house, and through speaker cables ...and I do mean THROUGH them LOL...but he is too adorable to get mad at...too darn cute!

:rofl: he is soooooo cute....
we adopted our dog as a 4-5 month old puppy....that's the first and LAST time we adopt a puppy...she chewed up a statue we brought home from Fiji, her dog obedience book from the library, my favorite pair of flip-flops, and somehow all the rubber parts of all of our door-stops have disappeared!

Melly....You probably get plenty of exercise being a mom...so you probably don't need it....

Yay me!! Just got home from a walk. Not a long one, but a walk just the same. Will go for another one this afternoon with DH.

Indigo - I was advised to do 30 minutes of moderate exercise 5 times weekly as exercise apparently releases serotonin (which is what is lacking in clinical depression patients).

It does help me as it forces me to not hide under the covers; gets me out in the fresh air and sunshine (when we get it) and I get to smile at my lunatic dogs and their play :D I must admit I was unable to walk the dogs for 2 days last week due to a foot injury and I felt my mood plummeting the second day without exercise. I'm still not fully over the injury but I have to walk my dogs or I'm miserable.

I must admit I never thought of yoga but I love the yoga section of my Wii so I think I will look for yoga classes to do more of it :D

Hi Hun I feel the exact same wen I don't get out for my walk,wud love a big dog but we just don't have the room,:hugs:

Llbean - I was just sitting here laughing at that pic! lol I have a big Labrador and he is nuts! He is like our baby and dosen't realise how big he is! What we do without them?! They always cheer you up :thumbup:

Well done on the excercise ladies!

I try to go onthe treadmill 3 - 4 times a week for a jog. There's a gym in the complex where we are going on holiday and i am wondering weather to do some excercise there, but always get distracted by the sun and pool!:winkwink:

A neighbour and I walk almost everyday ( weather permit) and we try to walk about 5km around the area.
I know it's not much but at least it gets the blood pumping...haven't lost any weight yet tho:blush:

Well I'm hardly losing weight with my exercise but I love my food which is the problem :blush:

Although I hardly eat processed food but my portion sizes are always super-sized although DH & I have brought new plates which are smaller so we're trying to trick our brains into not realising we're eating less :D

My big weakness is coca cola although cut back to one small glass a day (less than half a pint) and I love Ben & Jerry's but only have 1 tub a month unless it's a really bad month and then I may hit 2 tubs :D

I am the same... I love sweets.. I find since I quit smoking ( two years ago) I now crave sweets instead.. hence the reason I have packed on 40 lbs:blush: but am now trying to make an effort to cut down on the "junk"..
My self-esteem has taken a hard blow with the weight gain.. I hate going and visiting old friends because of the comments..and I haven't bought alot of clothing because I hate how I look in them.. so that is why I have resigned to taking this weight off,, I will keep up the same routine even if I happen to conceive !!

How is everyone in their cycle ?
DH and I were trying to used SMEP this month but DH ran out of steam on me:haha:
We:sex: on CD 7, 9, 11,..before he started with his excuses.. I got a positive on CD 14 (Monday).. I tried to seduce DH but no luck so I hope there was enough:spermy: there to meet eggie.. so I am now in my TWW[-o<

I get so frustrated with DH..he is the one who most wants another :baby: ( don't get me wrong, I do too) but he can't seem to make the effort.. :brat:
He doesn't seem to understand the way a women's cycle works even though we have :sex: a couple times a month..sometimes it's not at the right time..
I have tried explaining it, showed him books and pages off the internet.. it is so frustrating..
It was his suggestion we use SMEP this month...
The worst part is he acts so dissappointed when:witch: show up :shrug:

AF finally showed! New cycle and hoping for a sure O this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->