Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

AF is late...very annoying....want to start new cycle...thinking of changing our BD plan...what do u guys do?

AF is late...very annoying....want to start new cycle...thinking of changing our BD plan...what do u guys do?

Well, first I plan on not stressing at all and just making sure I get in one or two just before ov. Then once AF is over I decide its best to go every second day starting from CD10. Then I start at about CD7 and make sure I get one every second day until about CD11. Then I pounce on my husband every night, unsure of when O is so need to make sure there is plenty of :spermy: in there. Then by CD15 I am begging him and starting to get angry, sometimes bursting into tears and sleeping elsewhere. Usually by CD16 I leave him alone.

That seems to cover all bases. :rofl:

Well, first I plan on not stressing at all and just making sure I get in one or two just before ov. Then once AF is over I decide its best to go every second day starting from CD10. Then I start at about CD7 and make sure I get one every second day until about CD11. Then I pounce on my husband every night, unsure of when O is so need to make sure there is plenty of :spermy: in there. Then by CD15 I am begging him and starting to get angry, sometimes bursting into tears and sleeping elsewhere. Usually by CD16 I leave him alone.

Yeap that sounds like all the bases are covered :laugh2:

I always plan to BD every other day from about CD8 until CD16 but DH wants every day from about CD7 until CD1 although he's grateful to get it when he can :rofl:

Only on cycle 2 (on this occasion of TTC) at the moment so can only comment on last cycle which was daily from about CD7 until CD20 and then we were both knackered and then we pretty much left each other alone until this cycle :laugh2:

Melly - Good on you getting out for a walk!

Desperado - 7 miles! Wow! DH and I thought we were doing so good since it was a 2 mile round trip to the library yesterday.

Macwooly - I heard that dark colour plates make you eat less but I seem to have foiled that, mine are cobalt blue! I also have an addiction to coca cola! I started drinking Coke Zero, it's actually pretty good once you get used to it but I had to switch to Diet as they don't have a caffeine free option :-( Let me know if the plate size works for you, I can always switch our dinner to tea plates LOL!

Future-numan - I totally understand. I refuse to buy new clothes even though the ones I'm wearing (thank god for elastic waist track pants!) are much too small. I have the sweets problem as well and am trying to curb it with healthy munchies, nuts and raisins.

Shelley - Yay! Glad you are back on track. FX'd for a good O this month!

I too plan to BD every other day but then panic about 3-4 days before O is expected and ask for it every day. Luckily my DH would like it every day, twice a day, so he never complains. But usually by the time O happens we're both so spent and so tired of BD-ing the "right" way!

Am feeling pretty good about my getting healthy plan. Lost 4.8 lbs this first week! AF got me 2 days ago so my weight has remained stable since then (stupid water gain) but I walked 2 miles yesterday, tried to dance a bit while I cleaned and found a yoga routine on Hulu that I did this morning. That was kind of depressing as I can't get into the poses anymore, but also made me determined to do so soon. DH and I decided not to put TTC on hold while we lose weight! Yay! I was stressing about totally skipping 2 months. But just realized this morning that I will likely be in the TWW for my b-day which means no party. Ah well, next years the big one anyway, I'd rather have a baby than a party any day!

I too plan to BD every other day but then panic about 3-4 days before O is expected and ask for it every day. Luckily my DH would like it every day, twice a day, so he never complains. But usually by the time O happens we're both so spent and so tired of BD-ing the "right" way!

same here...but i don't have the stamina...and worry about being too wiped out to do it O time

Hey ladies,

AF got me today. But funny thing is yesterday I only spotted when I wiped. So last night I put on a pad because I knew it would come overnight. Normally the pad would be heavy but this time it was light.:shrug: So all day today it was just enough on the pad to change it. I am wondering if my body is still adjusting to the MC I had in January. TTC is so stressful. :wacko:

Ready, once again we are on the same page...mine came full force today LOL

Indigo, once is all it takes!

On another note, did you all get to see the news on the woman that carried her baby outside her Uterus? Amazing!
https://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/05/woman-gives-birth-to-child-carried-outside-her-uterus/

Llbean sorry af arrived,:hugs: Indigo,fixed for you,and u never know,once cud be enough.:hugs: Lyvid,I started walking for twenty mins a day and gradually built it up:hugs: Good luck with the weight loss,:hugs:,I lost four pound this week,so far gone from 265 pound to 220,am 5 foot eight so still have a bit to go ,have been thinking wen af arrives of temping this month ,any advice wud be great ,:hugs:

Desperado...I also will be on the weight loss wagon after my wedding anniversary (June 5th) and I am 5'9"...lets do it!

Sounds just like my house :haha::haha:

Desperado...I also will be on the weight loss wagon after my wedding anniversary (June 5th) and I am 5'9"...lets do it!

My birthday is June the fifth,:hugs::hugs:,u really look fab already in your foto,am so jealous,:hugs::hugs:

Sorry to those ladies who have had AF arrive :hugs: Good luck for your new cycles :dust:

Desperado - well done on your weight loss :thumbup:

I'll join in the weight loss with you ladies :) At my heaviest I was 294lb (that was in 2004) since then I have slowly lost 56lb and currently weigh about 238lb but haven't weighed myself for a week (I'm 5ft 6") But come Monday I'll be adding using the Wii Fit back to my daily schedule (haven't done it for a month I've realised) and 6 June I start yoga classes :) I've been wanting to join a proper yoga class for years and it suppose to be great when pregnant and helps with labour so why not :)

Macwooly,go you for the weight loss,:happydance::happydance:,got my calamine lotion,it is divine,:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->