Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Ok who else wants to join our healthy eating/ exercise plan?so far llbean ,macwooly and me ,:hugs::hugs:

I am 5' 8", as well...there will be no treadmill or walking for me until AF gets here...Still no AF...tested last night...BFN....want AF to get here already! Feel like eating pizza, drinking beer, and going for a country drive with the music blaring...

Desperado - Glad you got some and that it's helping :hugs:

Thanks,took my first temp today and it was 36.5 ,does that sound normal ?wen does it dip or peak?:hugs::hugs:

I'm not sure of temps in C as I'm doing them in F. But from my limited understanding temps can dip before ovulation, peak once ovulation has occurred, can dip at implantation (and you're around the right time in your cycle) and dip before AF. I may be wrong and if so I hope someone can correct me :)

Desperado - Glad you got some and that it's helping :hugs:

Thanks,took my first temp today and it was 36.5 ,does that sound normal ?wen does it dip or peak?:hugs::hugs:

I'm not sure of temps in C as I'm doing them in F. But from my limited understanding temps can dip before ovulation, peak once ovulation has occurred, can dip at implantation (and you're around the right time in your cycle) and dip before AF. I may be wrong and if so I hope someone can correct me :)
Thanks Hun,that all makes perfect sense,:hugs:

Ready, once again we are on the same page...mine came full force today LOL

AF came today....we're all on the same page...maybe we will all get BFPs this cycle....Let's be extra good....................starting June 1st :winkwink:

hello all, haven't been on in a while. Crossing my fingers this month. :) :dust: to all

Bfn for me this morning at 8dpo. Was with second morning wee so very likely to be a bfn. Still made me feel like crap. Why do I test early and do this to myself.

Indigo - sorry AF got you :hugs: Hope this new cycle is your BFP cycle :dust:

Mellybelle - sorry about the BFN :hugs: But it is early so keeping FXed that you'll still get your BFP this cycle :dust:

Well I'm CD12 but everything is indicating today is my ovulation day which is great :) but then I also enter the dread 2WW :( But I am determined not to stress or symptom spot and will be due to POAS on 12 June and am really hoping I can hold off from testing early :)

Bfn for me this morning at 8dpo. Was with second morning wee so very likely to be a bfn. Still made me feel like crap. Why do I test early and do this to myself.

Morning mellybelle,9dpo.for me and I have resisted so far ,am trying to hold out till Wednesday wen I will be 12 dpo ,it's so hard,good luck Hun,:hugs::hugs:

Hi macwooly,o u have been waiting for this day for o long:hugs:Make the most of it Hun,then u have your rest ,I am here for u every step of the way ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi girls,

3 days till i start SMEP and u cant get OPK's anywhere locally. Its so annoying. I have been in every chemist around my area this weekend and cant get them anywhere. Hoping i have time after work to nip into town. I would never have thought Boots would run out.:shrug:

Wendy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->