Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Shelley71 you and me are hoping for July conception... hope we can do it!

Me as well Ladies! I may have to put the brakes on it since my Doctor called to tell me my PAP Smear was abnormal and she wants me to come in for a colposcopy. Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing and I am able to move forward with TTC.:thumbup:

D~

Me as well Ladies! I may have to put the brakes on it since my Doctor called to tell me my PAP Smear was abnormal and she wants me to come in for a colposcopy. Hopefully it will turn out to be nothing and I am able to move forward with TTC.:thumbup:

D~

I've had three colposcopys now and they aren't awesome, but they really aren't that bad. A little hurtful pinch, but that's about it. By the time I get my abnormal paps, have the colp and then get the results, all is always normal again. Go figure. LOL

D~

I've had three colposcopys now and they aren't awesome, but they really aren't that bad. A little hurtful pinch, but that's about it. By the time I get my abnormal paps, have the colp and then get the results, all is always normal again. Go figure. LOL

Thank you for that feedback. I am trying to be positive but since I heard the message it sneaks into my head that this is the end of our TTC. We were planning on a TTC weekend the 16th to get that July conception so I am trying to get the procedure scheduled before I O which would coincide with the TTC weekend.

D~

it should NOT interfere with your TTC... it's just a tiny biopsy they take

Yeah, I was worried too, but my OB said it has not a THING to do with TTC. :)

Hi girls, how are you all. Just popping in to say hi and spread around a little lucky baby dust... :dust: :dust:

Dyme_diva....I've had abnormal paps, had colp and biopsy done, then had surgery (loop diathermy) where they cut the end of your cervix off. I was home from the hospital 2 hours after the surgery, and went on to have a healthy little boy. It really has nothing to do with TTC.

Thank you so much Ladies! I have calemd down a bit. I have the procedure done on the 8th and I hope to ovulate soon afterwards. I have everything crossed that this works out well.

D~

So how is everyone?

I'm on CD1 so still working towards my 2012 baby :)

You keep at it Macwooly! I am still working on mine too hehehe...at the dreaded 2WW now.

Loads and loads of :dust: for you and hope this is your month Phoebe :)

Last night of soy was last night.....I am feeling more fertile already.....:rofl:

Indigo, hope you get a big fat juicy soy ripened egg! Now, you've just got to throw some :spermy: into the mix, and voila! BFP coming up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->