Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e525]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
Oh, crapola....i don't know what i am doing wrong...:help:

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?

If so, how did it affect your cycle?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-19&mode=a&ts=1308535267&u=

indigo...I think you posted MY chart LOL

ok here is what you do

Go to your FF page
click on the upper right hand where it says SHARING and on the drop down menu there under CHARTING HOME PAGE click on GET CODE
copy the VERY FIRST CODE...it should say something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ ...and a number with maybe one letter
then you can include it in your signature if you like OR on the body of your message by hitting the globe icon here that has a link on it and pasting that source code to the box that appears

Thanks LL....testing...
My Ovulation Chart

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31e525]My Ovulation Chart[/url]
Oh, crapola....i don't know what i am doing wrong...:help:

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?

If so, how did it affect your cycle?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-19&mode=a&ts=1308535267&u=

indigo...I think you posted MY chart LOL

ok here is what you do

Go to your FF page
click on the upper right hand where it says SHARING and on the drop down menu there under CHARTING HOME PAGE click on GET CODE
copy the VERY FIRST CODE...it should say something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ ...and a number with maybe one letter
then you can include it in your signature if you like OR on the body of your message by hitting the globe icon here that has a link on it and pasting that source code to the box that appears

Thanks LL....testing...
My Ovulation Chart

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

That was PERFECT!

Now you can add that to your signature if you like...LOOKS GOOD!

Thanks...but i O sooooo late...:nope:
maybe i will just get a super long cycle and keep my LP 13/14 days....maybe my inlaw's home search/ purchase and visit stressed me out more than i thought?

Thanks...but i O sooooo late...:nope:
maybe i will just get a super long cycle and keep my LP 13/14 days....maybe my inlaw's home search/ purchase and visit stressed me out more than i thought?

Apparently it doesn't take much stress to mess with your cycle :hugs: Hopefully your LP won't change but it will make for a long cycle unfortunately :hugs:

Thanks for input ladies on my chart:) what I meant in my original post was that i was getting my chart come up when I tried to access indigo77 link!! I think indigos works now so I'll have a peak.
Yes for the 1st time in charting ff alerted me of it being possibly triphasic. Of course it was clomid and af playing with me as got a bfn:( my average lp is 13 days so I expect a temp drop tomorrow morning.
Indigo no I didn't have a trigger shot, I think that's used over here when you are having iui aswell. All I was offered was the 21 day progesterone blood test to check if ovulation actually happened. Got the results today which confirmed I did. I think you ladies in the US have more thorough investigations and treatment offered regarding fertility. We are lucky to have the NHS but because of my age, the treatment is limited, especially having kids already. After clomid there is not much they can offer. Of course if you were to go private I'm sure things like injectables are readily available . Oh well I'll just have to frame this chart as my only pregnancy looking one and dream! Xx

Thanks for input ladies on my chart:) what I meant in my original post was that i was getting my chart come up when I tried to access indigo77 link!! I think indigos works now so I'll have a peak.
Yes for the 1st time in charting ff alerted me of it being possibly triphasic. Of course it was clomid and af playing with me as got a bfn:( my average lp is 13 days so I expect a temp drop tomorrow morning.
Indigo no I didn't have a trigger shot, I think that's used over here when you are having iui aswell. All I was offered was the 21 day progesterone blood test to check if ovulation actually happened. Got the results today which confirmed I did. I think you ladies in the US have more thorough investigations and treatment offered regarding fertility. We are lucky to have the NHS but because of my age, the treatment is limited, especially having kids already. After clomid there is not much they can offer. Of course if you were to go private I'm sure things like injectables are readily available . Oh well I'll just have to frame this chart as my only pregnancy looking one and dream! Xx

When my chart was tiphasic I didn't get my BFP until 14DPO. I am taking clomid for the first time my next cycle but I am not taking injections but she did give me some estradiol and progesterone and bloood to see if I Oed too.

Ready4onemore good luck for your next cycle. What days will you take clomid ? Xx

lol did you start today too? hahaha well we are definitely in synch!

Ready4onemore good luck for your next cycle. What days will you take clomid ? Xx

Well since AF decided to come 3 days earlier it looks like will be starting on Thursday. :happydance:

Ready...i hope the clomid does the trick for u....how long have u been ttc?
LL...i think we are both on cycle #4 (ttc)...have u had any testing done?....i am finding it difficult to wait until cycle #7 to start testing...

Well since AF decided to come 3 days earlier it looks like will be starting on Thursday. :happydance:

Ready...i hope the clomid does the trick for u....how long have u been ttc?
LL...i think we are both on cycle #4 (ttc)...have u had any testing done?....i am finding it difficult to wait until cycle #7 to start testing...

oh yeah...all tests were done and supposedly I was fine...waiting on follow up for hubby this thursday ...

Ok, girls - I'm still up for a 2012 baby! I'm coming out of my funk, and I'm ready to start trying to figure out what's going on with me. As of next cycle (whenever the hell that's going to be), I am going to start tracking again.

I don't think I'll be doing anything as far as trying supplements, though. My main goal is to track ovulation. I HAVE to know if I am ovulating or if that one time with no O was a fluke. July 19th will mark our 6th month of using no contraception and it will be my 9th month off of BC.

I REALLY wanted to be pregnant by July, due to my work schedule. I'm a teacher and that would put me delivering in April. I have a little over a month of sick days, so I'd be able to take off that last month of school and then have my summer vacation too. But, it's not looking promising. I'll still be happy with ANY 2012 baby, though!

Shelley71 you and me are hoping for July conception... hope we can do it!

Shelley71 you and me are hoping for July conception... hope we can do it!

Meee too! I could deal with August too, but it would give me less time at home before going back to work. Otherwise, I'm just going to take what I can get.

I just need AF to show her ugly head so I can get started again. I'd love to think I'm "late" but I seriously doubt that; however, I will test Friday if she hasn't shown by then just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->