Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

ok, still scared, but theres ot much i can do about it but do my best to relax. 2 scans so far, another in 3 weeks. And i promise i'll be begging for more.

awww well I am sure all is perfect. HUGS! and do post pics for us when you have them!!!

Hey, Id like to join this group! me and my bf are ttc too. Im 38 and hes 27. Ive got one 15 yr old daughter and a 5yer old son already from prev marriage.
Just got my period yesterday (5 days early!!!, thought it might b implantation bleed first but its too heavy now)) So guess Im not pregnant this month either :-( But we have only been trying 2 cycles, and the first one wasnt even a real cycle coz I just got off the pill. But the problem is my bf is working away for 6 weeks, back for 4 then away again! So ttc is like a military operation. Hes due to go away on the 28/7, so we need to be spending alot of the time leading up to that in bed lol ;-).
Anyway, how are you ladies doing???

By the way, as Im new to this site can anyone explain all the abbreaviations for me??
Thnks xxx

Hey, Id like to join this group! me and my bf are ttc too. Im 38 and hes 27. Ive got one 15 yr old daughter and a 5yer old son already from prev marriage.
Just got my period yesterday (5 days early!!!, thought it might b implantation bleed first but its too heavy now)) So guess Im not pregnant this month either :-( But we have only been trying 2 cycles, and the first one wasnt even a real cycle coz I just got off the pill. But the problem is my bf is working away for 6 weeks, back for 4 then away again! So ttc is like a military operation. Hes due to go away on the 28/7, so we need to be spending alot of the time leading up to that in bed lol ;-).
Anyway, how are you ladies doing???

Hello :hi:

Hope you don't wait too much longer for your BFP :dust:

This helps with the abbreviations :) https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Sorry, I haven't been back here in a long time..
How is everyone ?
Is there any new BFP ?
I am cycle # 10 of TTC..

Welcome back!
Not sure yet on BFPs....will update tomorrow on my faint line today.

well it seems like I did get a:bfp: so going to check BETA levels with Gyn in about an hour!!!!

Thank you all!
test at doctors puts me at 3 weeks and a day...have to go back on Wednesday to check on beta levels again...Hope my progesterone is going up too.

Doctor did check in there too and she said all looks fine, and that the spotting is perfectly normal...I asked for how long is it normal and she said even the whole 1st trimester!!!!

I'm kind of anxious and not counting any victories yet until after seeing results from Betas. I go in Wednesday and then maybe Thursday they can tell me if it is progressing accordingly....August 3rd Ultrasound appointment.

How exciting....so WHEN will u tell DH?
Will u have a camera ready to capture his reaction? :happydance:

of course! A VIDEO camera for sure...I will act all coy like I was videotaping the cats or something but make sure he is sitting where he needs to be and capture it ALL on tape!

If all Beta results are good I may tell him on Friday

wrapping book as we speak LOL...Oh I hope it all goes well, this is too much fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->