Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Mellybelle - Forgot to say, glad everything came back ok. Try to relax a little now! Here's to a h & h 9 months :flower:

Macwooly - Fingers crossed for you :flower:

Well,i got af today :cry: I had all the symptoms of af last few days but my temp did'nt drop so tried to stay positive. My temp is still above coverline! According to FF people can still have high temps in first few days of af.:wacko:

Well, onto month 3 of CBFM! Fingers crossed for a BFP this cyclex

Charlie sorry the old hag got you :hugs:

My temp stayed about cover line for a day or two of AF too :)

Loads of luck for your new cycle :dust:

Hi all - relatively new to TTC and even newer to charting! I'm on CD31 and waiting to see if AF shows up. Had a BFN today but am two days over my forecasted AF date.

Anyway, I'm Clare, and I'm 35, engaged to Phylip and Mum to eight year old Charlotte and angel baby Bridie. (Hence my sn, BridieChild)

My Ovulation Chart

Hi all - relatively new to TTC and even newer to charting! I'm on CD31 and waiting to see if AF shows up. Had a BFN today but am two days over my forecasted AF date.

Anyway, I'm Clare, and I'm 35, engaged to Phylip and Mum to eight year old Charlotte and angel baby Bridie. (Hence my sn, BridieChild)

My Ovulation Chart

Hello :hi:

Any questions with charting you will find the ladies in the over 35s will be willing and happy to answer them if they can :thumbup:

Good luck with TTC and hope you get you BFP soon :dust:

Hiya all and welcome Clare, nice to see a fellow aussie here.

Sorry AF got you charlie, lets hope she gives you a good clean out then leaves you alone for the next 40 weeks.

Who is next to test??

Oh and have some of this :dust:

:wave: hi all...welcome Clare...
No idea wth is going on anymore...for the first time ever, I noticed EWCM...realized, after months of charting, not going in far enough....temps abnormally low low low...thought I ovulated on cd13...and that we started BDing too late...but now I don't know...BDed again last night just in case....WTH is going on? Oh, and no positive OPK...So annoying! I don't understand my cycles anymore...They were right as rain at first...last 2 cycles strange....Getting pissed off....DH has SA on Monday...I will start my testing in August...

LL...When r u testing?
Melly...How r u feeling?

Indigo :hugs: Praying this is your BFP cycle :dust: but if not hopefully your body will start to behave and your cycles will settle again :hugs:

Thanks Wooly....I must be hormonal today...feel like hitting someone...OPK today looks positive today...will test again to confirm...but this is CD21!!!.... my LP has better not be too short or I will not wait until August but will go directly to a RE and demand he get me knocked up pronto!!!

LP has better not be too short or I will not wait until August but will go directly to a RE and demand he get me knocked up pronto!!!

Well, that did not come out right, but you know what I mean....

I know what you mean :hugs: And praying everything comes good for you ASAP :hugs:

Indigo, so far BFN....lol...ff wants me to test on the 22nd...if af doesnt show up by then ;-)

Hey ladies,

Welcome Clare.

Charlie sorry the :witch: got you.

LL, FF wants me to test on the 25th.

Indigo, I hope you get your bfp really soon.

Girls...Pls have a look at my chart and tell me what u think?
I am not sensitive...so analyze away....

Melly...i am hoping you come back to this thread cuz i need your interpretation, pls...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-19&mode=a&ts=1308535267&u=

THANK YOU!!!
:flower:
:hugs:

Girls...Pls have a look at my chart and tell me what u think?
I am not sensitive...so analyze away....

Melly...i am hoping you come back to this thread cuz i need your interpretation, pls...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-06-19&mode=a&ts=1308535267&u=

THANK YOU!!!
:flower:
:hugs:

I clicked the link and nothing but a blank pages pops up. Sorry.

Oh, crapola....i don't know what i am doing wrong...:help:

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?

If so, how did it affect your cycle?

Oh, crapola....i don't know what i am doing wrong...:help:

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?

If so, how did it affect your cycle?

indigo...I think you posted MY chart LOL

ok here is what you do

Go to your FF page
click on the upper right hand where it says SHARING and on the drop down menu there under CHARTING HOME PAGE click on GET CODE
copy the VERY FIRST CODE...it should say something like https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/ ...and a number with maybe one letter
then you can include it in your signature if you like OR on the body of your message by hitting the globe icon here that has a link on it and pasting that source code to the box that appears

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->