Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

I'm still here, and finally getting another AF. CD52 here. I think CD1 will be tomorrow. I just need a cycle where I can temp and see a freaking O. That's all I'm asking for!

I'm still here, and finally getting another AF. CD52 here. I think CD1 will be tomorrow. I just need a cycle where I can temp and see a freaking O. That's all I'm asking for!

wow that is a very VERY long cycle...have you been checked by a naturopath? perhaps estrogen dominance?

Hope you get your CD1 again soon!

Not sure if you are interested or not but I started a journal on my IVF and pregnancy (to come ;-) hopefully soon)

I'm waiting on test results for a PCOS panel girls. Saw my OB today and he ordered it after seeing my cycles for the past 10 months.

I should know something next week.

Hey Ladies~

We are not out yet! Fall is the perfect time to snuggle up and get those BFP's we want to carry us into 2012...:happydance:

I am due to ovulate on the 24th. I've made plans for a weekend away but you know what they say about the best laid plans...:haha: Let's hope all goes well. Here's hoping we get what we want this year!:hugs:

BTW, I start my new job on Monday so I may not be around as much. I have to go to bed earlier to get us out the door earlier. I'll pop in as much as time allows.

Everyone have a good week!

D~

No results yet. I hope I get them tomorrow. I guess I'm still in for 2012, though. What - we have until March right?

I reckon I can fit two more IVF cycles in before March if this one doesn't work - hmmm seriously lacking in PMA here today! Must be the drugs... :(

xx

Hi ladies, Can I join your group please.

I was with another group which sadly seems to be dying.

hi ladies!
I am 38 and just got my bfp at 12dpo!!!
So happy!

Elle have you seen a doctor yet? have them check your levels!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->