Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

what do u guys think?

i see it!!!!!!

BTW... never too early. I went last time as soon as I found out so it could be confirmed and monitored. Sadly my idiot doctors did not put me on additional progesterone back then so it did not end well...I am on it now for sure!

Hello Dear Team Baby for 2012's :)
I was wondering whether I could join in and keep fingers and toes crossed for a 2012 baby?

First off - congrats on those with :bfp: already :dance: !!

Little bit about our story : I am still hopeful that this cycle could bring the much wished for and dreamt about :bfp: ... even though it is unlikely :( My DH finally got his SA end of August and it turns out that both count (0,7 Mio) and motility (99% pathological) in 1 ml (*sniff*) were pretty crappy :( ... we have an appt. at a fertility clinic October 17th, but I am still hopeful that he just had a really bad test (I am sure when BD-ing that it is more than 1ml!! *grin*)...

Either way, I would just love to become a 2012 Mommy and would love to TTC with this lovely group :)

Bubu.

this forum is open to all so WELCOME and may you get the BFP soon!!!

Welcome Bubu and good luck to you!

We need more BFP's from this group!!!! Sending lots of :dust::dust::dust:

yes more BFPs ladies...we do have a few already but need more :D

Just looking through the pages here and so far we have 9 :bfp: (up to page 25) I will look into it further and update later but here is the BUMP list so far

Claireyb1
future_numan
Woochild
Mellybelle
Truly_Blessed
Storm1Jet2
Glowstar
Lyvid
LLBean (me)

Hello Dear Team Baby for 2012's :)
I was wondering whether I could join in and keep fingers and toes crossed for a 2012 baby?

First off - congrats on those with :bfp: already :dance: !!

Little bit about our story : I am still hopeful that this cycle could bring the much wished for and dreamt about :bfp: ... even though it is unlikely :( My DH finally got his SA end of August and it turns out that both count (0,7 Mio) and motility (99% pathological) in 1 ml (*sniff*) were pretty crappy :( ... we have an appt. at a fertility clinic October 17th, but I am still hopeful that he just had a really bad test (I am sure when BD-ing that it is more than 1ml!! *grin*)...

Either way, I would just love to become a 2012 Mommy and would love to TTC with this lovely group :)

Bubu.

Welcome, these ladies are very encouraging and supportive.

Thank you so much!!
Last week, we got the results of the second SA ... no improvement unfortunately (poor doctor took forever to find just 1 normal sperm :( ) ... so we shall have to see what the clinic says next Monday. But I am still hopeful, that with their help, we shall be holding a little one in our arms some time next year!

:dust: to everyone and :hugs:

Ok ladies...I will add this to the first page and update as I hear of more BUT so far we have 12 :bfp: in out thread!

Claireyb1
future_numan
Woochild
Mellybelle
Truly_Blessed
Storm1Jet2
Glowstar
Lyvid
LLBean (me)
Justajil
Herbie
Ellebear

HI ladies,
room for me too??
I am 35 with PCOS. Just seen the docs today as we are in the process of getting cd21 bloods to check progesterone levels. We did bloods last month but got the wrong day as I didnt manage to track down my exact OV day. progesterone levels came back at a very low 10.6!!!
My doc seem really helpful and willing to do all to get the ball rolling asap!! She was talking about meds and harvesting swimmers.
I am really excited and feeling really hopeful that something will happen soon!!
So here is hoping something will happen soon.
Congrats to all those who already got their :bfp:!!
And :dust: to all those waiting for their :bfp:

HI ladies,
room for me too??
I am 35 with PCOS. Just seen the docs today as we are in the process of getting cd21 bloods to check progesterone levels. We did bloods last month but got the wrong day as I didnt manage to track down my exact OV day. progesterone levels came back at a very low 10.6!!!
My doc seem really helpful and willing to do all to get the ball rolling asap!! She was talking about meds and harvesting swimmers.
I am really excited and feeling really hopeful that something will happen soon!!
So here is hoping something will happen soon.
Congrats to all those who already got their :bfp:!!
And :dust: to all those waiting for their :bfp:

Welcome and best of luck to you too!

Hiya ladies...

I dont post here much but I do read whenever it pops up in my user cp. 12 BFPs so far is fantastic! Any idea how many of us are on this thread????

well I count a total of 42 people that posted on this thread...but not everyone is active now or currently TTC....so we have 12 out of 42

If you would like to be added to a list on the first page that will be updated with BFPs as we go PLEASE let me know.

Thanks

Welcome skweek35! Good luck and :dust: to you!

12 out of 42 in 6 months seems pretty good. Now if we could just get the other 30 in the next 6 months....

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->