Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Dear LLBean, I would love to be added to the list on the front page :flower:

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with my ladies. I just wanted to check in and say hi today.

Welcome, skweek35!! You will love it here the ladies are so encouaging and thoughtful oh and very helpful. Again, welcome.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with my ladies. I just wanted to check in and say hi today.

Welcome, skweek35!! You will love it here the ladies are so encouaging and thoughtful oh and very helpful. Again, welcome.

ready also added you to the first page...rooting for you!!!

Anyone new to add to the first page? Had to place myself in the other list...let go girls!!!

When did you revive this thread? :winkwink:

I just realized that I joined this thread 6 months ago. :wacko:

IVF....Here I come...I had better be knocked up by January! :growlmad:

Damn...I should have scheduled an appointment a few months ago...:dohh:

Anyway....:dust::dust::dust:

When did you revive this thread? :winkwink:

I just realized that I joined this thread 6 months ago. :wacko:

IVF....Here I come...I had better be knocked up by January! :growlmad:

Damn...I should have scheduled an appointment a few months ago...:dohh:

Anyway....:dust::dust::dust:

you still have time but yes, lets get you that BFP soon!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop about our "progress"
Had our appointment at the fertility clinic on Monday and our doctor is really nice! :) So that's a good start.
He said that there are several reasons why my DH's results may be the way they are. DH will have to present another sample on Monday ... and a few weeks later again after taking some drops (which raise blood pressure) to see whether it is the little tubes not letting enough :spermy: out. That of course doesn't explain the poor quality...
If all else fails, they would go right to the source and get some directly out of testicles (DH not particularly keen on that bit).
I had an US, the doctor liked my uterus and said that both ovaries look very good and we could probably get 6-8 ova from each when it comes to doing ICSI (which is what it will have to be).
We both left a few vials of blood at the clinic for various tests.
Either way, the doc told us that once we know the exact cause, after that, things might move quite quickly :happydance:

So ... some more :dust: to be sprinkled here and wishing everyone a great weekend :)

xxx

Just wanted to keep you all in the loop about our "progress"
Had our appointment at the fertility clinic on Monday and our doctor is really nice! :) So that's a good start.
He said that there are several reasons why my DH's results may be the way they are. DH will have to present another sample on Monday ... and a few weeks later again after taking some drops (which raise blood pressure) to see whether it is the little tubes not letting enough :spermy: out. That of course doesn't explain the poor quality...
If all else fails, they would go right to the source and get some directly out of testicles (DH not particularly keen on that bit).
I had an US, the doctor liked my uterus and said that both ovaries look very good and we could probably get 6-8 ova from each when it comes to doing ICSI (which is what it will have to be).
We both left a few vials of blood at the clinic for various tests.
Either way, the doc told us that once we know the exact cause, after that, things might move quite quickly :happydance:

So ... some more :dust: to be sprinkled here and wishing everyone a great weekend :)

xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Sounds good!! I know hubby won't like that part but it will give you guys a baby....plus remind him you will have to do a ton of injections for way longer than that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->