Team Baby for 2012 - over 35's

Thanks guys!
Yes ... tons of injections, injection before "ovulation", anaesthetic to harvest the little eggies... and I am a needle-phobiac! So that is something :)
I guess it is just the way the doctor described it :rofl: ... small incision and then all the little tubes come pouring out, and we take a teensy weensy sample, and can get sperm (and freeze sperm) from that...

Poor DH ... said "I don't want all the little tubes flowing out of me, not getting that done" ... :)

But I guess you guys are right - if that is our only option, I am pretty sure he will accept doing it, my sweetheart!

I am in a good mood... more :dust: sprinking :) :happydance:

:haha::haha::haha:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/cb81e115.jpg

It must have been the resurrection of the banner that did the trick....:winkwink:

My DH is having a cow because I just had a salad with feta....:wacko:

He is reading about listeria now..

Eli, I was on holiday when you got your bad news and was quite stunned and taken a back by it. I couldn't post very well from my phone but I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you then and still am now. I can see you're bouncing back and not letting it stop you from continuing with your dream. I love your attitude and positivity, it is such a help and strength to everyone else. You will get your baby soon, I know it. :hugs: x

:haha::haha::haha:

https://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j456/Indigo77/cb81e115.jpg

It must have been the resurrection of the banner that did the trick....:winkwink:

INDIGOOOOOOOOOO!
Fantastic news - huge congratulations honey xx
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Eli, I was on holiday when you got your bad news and was quite stunned and taken a back by it. I couldn't post very well from my phone but I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you then and still am now. I can see you're bouncing back and not letting it stop you from continuing with your dream. I love your attitude and positivity, it is such a help and strength to everyone else. You will get your baby soon, I know it. :hugs: x
You are so sweet. Thank you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->