Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

Aww thanks Missy! I think there are a few here that might end up graduating this month but I'm not sure I will be one of them!!!

How are you feeling babe? Got over the shock of it all yet?? :hug:

Hey Heavenly - AF was also due on Tuesday for me (well, that would have been 28 days since she last turned up, still not sure of my cycle since BCP).

I tested last Friday and it was negative (but it was pretty early and the test wasn't a ultra sensitive one) - might test again tomorrow/Saturday if she doesn't show up by then...

Hopefully one of us can be the next (of many) Team Chilled out graduates :) x

JayDee I didn't realise you were that close to testing! Ooh good luck honey! Hope this is it for you! :hug:

Jay dee i wish you all the luck in the world:D

its settling in now, now im bloated to hell cant fit into my jeans, have taken to wearing maternity bras for extra support and had midwife take like a gallon of blood!!! hhahaha xxxxx

Jay dee i wish you all the luck in the world:D

its settling in now, now im bloated to hell cant fit into my jeans, have taken to wearing maternity bras for extra support and had midwife take like a gallon of blood!!! hhahaha xxxxx

Sounds nice (not)! Not too sure I'm lookin forward to being used as a pin cushion but hey, it would be nice not to fit into my jeans for a good reason other than over eating!! Hope all goes well for you hun and good luck for your scan when you go!!

im still waiting on a scan date, im 9 weeks tomoro so hope the letter comes soon xxx

Guess you'll have to get used to clothes not fitting and things like that now MissyMojo - hope a few more of us will be joining you in that soon.

Hope your scan date comes through soon and all is well x

Ok, I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm the next graduate...
:bfp: this morning!!!! (After :bfn: a week ago)

Ok, I can't quite believe I'm saying this, but I think I'm the next graduate...
:bfp: this morning!!!! (After :bfn: a week ago)

Oh my god JayDee that's great news!! Congratulations babe! I'm so happy for you!!!

Yet another graduate!! Whoop Whoop!!:wohoo: :hug:

Hopefully with a few more to follow....

x

wahoo jaydee!!!! have u took a pic and stuck it in the anouncment section yet:D

:hugs: :dust:

No, didn't take a picture. The line can up within the first 10 seconds though, I couldn't believe it!

Am going to do the clearblue digi tomorrow (won't quite believe it till then) - I'll post a pic on that one x

ok this seems like the group for me what will be will and all that i don't want to get all stressie , i seem to take for ever to fall 9 years between our first and second 2 between 2 and 3 not bad !

No contraception used since number 3 but no joy ! oh well we'll just keep going glad i found this site x

Can I join? We're on our 2nd month of TTC & are just having lots of s e x & hoping nature takes its course

Hey Lissaloo and Cath!!!

All been trying to do this the chilled out way, although i am the first to admit that I haven't been that chilled out this time!! Not temping or using OPK, but symptom spotting like a crazy woman and stalking this site constantly when I have other stuff I should be doing!!

Hope your journeys are short and sweet and you both get you :bfp: soon!

:hug:

hi girls how is everyone ?? im still chilled Af due in a week got ppains already oh well maybe next time !

hey can i join, im getting stressed out over ovulation packs etc.... and just want to chill out to speak and just do a test if i late with af.

Well ladies, all being well, I think I may be the next chilled out graduate!! Got two faint :bfp: yesterday. Going to wait til the weekend to do a digi, but hoping all is well and bean is getting snug!

Sending tons of PMA and dust to you all. So come on ladies, who's next?

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

whooooooooooooooo glitterbug, fab news cant wait to see a digi test from you saying "pregnant" wahoooooooo yay :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->