Team Chilled Out is taking members - are you with us??

id say so charlz, ive tested the last 3 days !!! hahah :bfn: each time

i read something very interesting when i was researching the first cycle after a m/c/ and i found something called the egg meets sperm plan. have any of you heard of it? it suggests that 40% of women on this plan get pregnant their very first month ttc, compared to the 20% of women who are not on this plan. so here it is. and it goes right along with our plan as a group!! let me know what you think!

Whether you are trying again after a miscarriage, or frustrated that you can't seem to get pregnant again after a successful pregnancy, this plan is for women who have gotten pregnant in the past, and therefore do not have significant infertility problems that need to be tested and treated. It is also a good plan to try for a first pregnancy if you want to do something serious to increase your chances before finally going in for a doctor visit about fertility.

Even if you have had an easy time getting pregnant in the past, pregnancy tends to change your hormonal makeup, so sometimes timing is not the same as it was before. This plan will ensure that sperm gets to your egg. Whether or not a viable pregnancy results (the odds are about 1 in 4 even if you time it right), is up to nature.

Be prepared for a month of serious loving!

The Plan

Short Version:
"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.

i would like to join. We arent necessarily TTC but we arent preventing and just hoping for the best....i do have OPKs though so i have an idea of when we should be doing it but thats only for one month. It wont be a continuos process of OPKing......

heres to lots of :sex::sex::sex::sex:

welcome to all the new members! i hope you all stick around, and here's to lots and lots of christmas babies!!!!

Still feeling chilled out ladies?
I like the sound of you plan mammag - I guess it's worth a go for people TTC#1 as well, but will only help if there are no fertility problems.
I think I've been doing similar anyway, just without the ovulation test sticks, more guessing when it's going to be. Can't say how well it may or may not be working given I don't even know if I'm ov yet after BCP - look out for my BFP any time soon (I hope!!)

Hello ladies. Can I join? This is my first month trying and I would prefer not to get too full on with all the OPK and charting etc, just prefer to have lots of :sex: and hope for the best!! :happydance: Not to say all that stuff is wrong, just that my OH and I are both pretty laid back and I think all that may take the fun out of it a bit! Nobody in my family know we're trying so its good to have somewhere to get advice etc!! Hope you all get your :bfp: soon!!

For any new people who want to keep up to date etc your always welcome to keep us posted in the Princess 2009ers thred. For us Princess' who want the 09 pegnancy hehe :p

Hi all can I join please?
This is my third cycle trying. I have quite long cycles - last three have been 35, 33 and 32 days. I am currently on cd31 and still hopefull. So far I have done nothing to help getting a :bfp: other than :sex: as much as possible around the middle of the cycle.

Good luck to all x

woohooo id like to join. been tryin since november and had a m/c in jan 09. I havent dne any charting all i know is my cycle length! So heres to lots of Bd'ing as and when we feel like it!!! xxxxxxx

hang on has my logo signature come on now? lol

damn you its stil not come up! hw do i do it.. ive put it on my picture link and it comes up when i preview!??xx

Hey, no one posted in a while....
How is everyone?
I am expecting :witch: tomorrow although hope it doesnt appear... But this is only cycle #1 ttc so not expecting much. I can feel signs that its on its way already :(
Oh well, hope everyone is ok.
:hug:

hey charlz this is my 1st cycle since coming of bcp and im now 2 days late, gettin some cramps but dont feel af like :S

That sounds promising. I have heard of people who fall pg within weeks of coming off bc. Ive been off for 6 months now but only officially ttc from now as it took 4 months for :witch: to come back.
:bfp:'s and :baby: baby dust :baby: for all :happydance:

Now that I am in the TWW I am driving myself crazy! Hubby and I have BDing since 3/6 only taking one day off, so I had to have hit the right days... I hope... :rofl: I hate the waiting part. I mean, cant we jsut fast forward to the end of the month already!! :rofl: :witch: is due March 26th... So I have a while yet

big hugs hunni i hope this is it for you xxxx

big :hug: to everyone waiting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"