Team Conceive Stress Free!!

DG-I totally understand what you mean. April 1st will mark the 3 yr anniversary of the m/c and I dont know how im going to handle it but in my mind i think im going to be okay just knowing the fact that Im getting the proper procedures done and out the way so we can have a rainbow baby. Wouldn't it be great if we end up being bump buddies?

AFM, its cd21 today and I am exhausted. Today, I suppose to go down to Miami to help MIL bring up food from her freezer here. Im going to go later because Im not up for the drive right now. I been down lately just because of the whole moving thing and Im just ready for DH to come home. He says im not going to be here for long so thats a good thing because im really ready to get out of this house and be with him. Hoping its before i get off the BC so we can still enjoy each other for a little bit while he is in school for his new job. He says once they change him then Im moving to wherever he is so im happy about that. Im just ready to be back together again and MIL can just be able to have the house to herself while we are gone. Atleast then I dont have to worry about privacy or anything. Well, I dont know when AF is coming nor do I know when I am suppose to ovulate. Since AF started in the middle of the pack...im hoping it didnt knock it off track and now its going to come every 2nd week of the BCPs. But if i think about it..if it did..then it would be every 28 days that my cycle came so maybe that isnt a bad thing. Well, im going to watch an episode of my show and then start cleaning up around the house. Oh and dh said something to me that was very thoughtful last night. He told me that the way I am now..he can tell im in mommy mode and with that being said..just from being around me, he know i am going to make a wonderful mommy :cloud9: That was pretty sweet of him. He has been doing nice things and saying nice things like telling me he loves me and how pretty I am just because and I appreciate every minute of it. Cant wait until he comes home next Friday :happydance:

I can't wait to be bump buddies with you- that would be so awesome!

Why is mil moving into your place again? I know you probably mentioned it a few pages back but I forgot. :dohh: Cannot wait for you to be able to move with DH and live where he's going/training/working.

What month are trying for the IUI again? And MIL is moving in because she lost her job so couldnt pay mortgage so they kicke her out and auctioned her house which was sold so now she has to move.

Anytime after June 2013, might wait til July. Meh, we'll see what happens with the finances. I've not been able to save much more since the last time I opened it. :dohh: I think I have only 1/5 saved so far (and I'm aiming to save up to $5,000 for it) :dohh: DH said he'd be satisfied to try anyways if we have more than $3,000 saved up. :shrug: I want a spring baby so I can be home most of summer after he/she is born instead of having to take time off work to do so. Think they only give me up to 6 weeks leave, then after that it's either my own time saved to use for pay or nothing.

By the way that's awful about mil losing her job and having them sell off her house like that in an auction. I would not like having that happen to me.

Thats around the same time im hoping for a bfp. April 27th is the last pill I take and then its back to ttc mode. So hoping for a bfp soon after around May/June. And I know it sucked when they treated her like she was not a human being :nope: People can be so cruel.

Third attempt at posting a reply...

Yep, provided I get my bfp on my first go at IUI. :thumbup:

I hope so too. FXed we both get it first time around :thumbup:

Think we both will be shock when that time comes for us finally. :haha: Probably test on several tests before we believe it.

I think im going to have to make a hpt budget because the minute i get a bfp...im going to be peeing on every test I can get a hold of :rofl:

AFM, its cd23 today and I am exhausted. It feels like I havent gotten enough sleep. I guess my body is still tired from the hours of cleaning I did. I got to finish laundry today though. My friend called this morning and she wants me to drive her dad to Doral, FL for a rental car and thats almost a hour drive :shock: Im pretty tired but I might do it seeing as I got to go to Miami anyways so I can just take him there and then head back north to go to Miami. Cant believe today is already Saturday and tomorrow I start week 2 of the BCPs. It doesnt feel like its been 5 weeks already :shock: It feels like I just started the first pack. DH is super excited and cant wait to come down. Not only that, he cant wait until I am able to finally move and be where he is. FXed sooooo bad that he is re-rated as a medical corpsman (corpsman pronounced coreman for some odd reason :shrug: ) So all i got to do is drive 19 hours east and BAM right in San Antonio, Texas. And plus he will have shore duty so we can ttc with no problem :thumbup: Just hoping that happens so fxed and heavy prayer [-o< Now on another good note....we have paid of one of our credit cards in full and closed the account so that means 1 less credit card to pay a month :happydance: We are trying to get rid of all our credit card debt because once we do that...we will be able to have more money because majority of the money goes to credit card payments :nope: So everything is going well. Now to take the time out to mourn the losses of the children and people during the Connecticut shooting yesterday. Their families are in my prayers. I cant believe someone can go into an elementary and not think twice about killing 20 children ranging in the ages of 5-10. This feels like another phase of terrorism. What is going on in the world today?! People are just opening fire without a care in the world. And they go out easy because they turn the guns on themselves. I wish they would've caught him before he did that so he can rot in prison instead of getting the easy way out. In the end, he is going to suffer but the families who have lost someone will suffer worse than him. I couldnt imagine what would be going through my mind if that were to happen if i had a child. Just goes to show that we cant really have any type of place we can call safe. I just hope this gets better and not worse. Im tired of innocent people dying for no reason. R.I.P. to those who have fallen. You will be forever missed but never forgotten.

Agreed- it's so tragic to think of the families who lost these kids, (or adults too for that matter) over someone who decided to shoot and kill them. :cry:

and the thing is he killed his own mom who was working as a teacher there.

That would explain a lot but still how the heck do the parents "overlook" the signs of him getting ready to kill someone? :shrug: That's scary to me because I work with kids, and suppose I missed one lil hint or clue that they were getting ready to kill me?

exactly. and what i found out is that he was 20 yrs old with a personality disorder and his parents were divorced. He was a very intelligent guy but became a goth. He killed his mom at their home and then used her car to drive to the elementary school to do themassacre. Now there was no reason for him to go to that school at all. I feel for those families. can you just imagine being hapy that you are pregnant with your LO. You raised them and love them just for them to kill you after you brought them into this world?! Just sad.

AFM, well its cd25 now and in 3 days dh will be home. Im excited and just to let you ladies know. I will not be on bnb during the duration of his trip. So I wont be back on until January 6th. Today is the day I am getting my hair colored :happydance: Wonder how it will come out. We shall see. Im hoping the deep burgundy will still be good enough to show with my hair because my hair is a light brown but you never know. My hair never ends up looking like the results on the box :haha: Feel like time is flying but I am hoping that time slows down once dh is here. Im slowly but surely checking off my lists of stuff I got to do before DH's arrival home. Im going to come back home and tidy up our room since MIL moved bags into our room so Im going to clean up so he doesnt have to walk around boxes and bags in the room :thumbup: It's not really much to do in the room which is good seeing that I have been keeping up with cleaning. Also, I got to wash the dishes and just clean out the two chairs and everything I can get to will be clean. Im going to sweep up once I let the dogs back in and if it gets hotter later today, Im going to give them a bath so I got my hands tied today. A busy day it shall be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->