Team GSIAC 30DS

Spunky

James' and Juliet's Mama!
Reaction score
This is for pics and measurements and owning up to when you workout!

Best of Luck Ladies!

You heffer... Fine.

I am waiting for the DVD though.

Day 4- ... feeling sicker than ever.. and so so so so so so so sore!

Ill update with measurements.. and link to my 30DS page.

Day 1 Down!

I remember why I hated it! All the jumping! Jumping jacks, kicking my own ass. Worry about my knees, but I did it! Boy did I SWEAT! Couldn't believe it! James cried for like 15 minutes of it. Was ridiculous! I had to skip some of the stretching and modify the last cardio session cause I was holding him, but I did it!

Did day 2! Was a little sore today. Only thing James didn't let me do was the bicycle abs at the end, so pretty good.

I CANNOT do that many pushups! My arms are super weak, so I'm hoping all this arms work will make me BUFF!

Day 5 done.. today was not too bad, I think my body is starting to get used to it. Seems to be hurting less! yay!

Ugh, did day 3 yesterday and day 4 today. Hated it today. I can see why people don't continue. Just annoyed me, but still did it. My wrists don't like push-ups.

In the day of instant gratification I hate that I put in 4 days of work with no results :haha: Stupid I know.

Thats it, im just going to go amd buy it. Actually a bit scared? Especially the bit about pushups. I cant even do one bloody pushup.

I'll be back soon!

Im horrible about updating. I am on day 8 today- 2 more days and I take photo's!! I am already seeing results in how my jeans fit around my thighs! This is good news!

Nice! I skipped yesterday as we were out almost all day! Guess I should do day 5 today.

Day 9!!! tomorrow is my last day of level 1 and also picture day!!!! Ugh it has kicked my ass again today for some reason.. the days I am so busy, I get so sore afterwards!

Okay.. starting this noise tommorow with OH..

Wish me luck!

Eeek! The dvd arrived in the post today. They all look so intense and muscular.
Will start it this evening (hopefully)!

Eeek! The dvd arrived in the post today. They all look so intense and muscular.
Will start it this evening (hopefully)!

Oooooooo... Yeah, start with us today!

I think it's going to be hard.. but I have seen before and after pics and it's worth it I think.

Yay ladies! i can't wait for you to start!

I did level 2 yesterday- and to sum it up it killed me and I am SOOOO sore today.. ugh.

today will be day 2 of level 2. - yay me!

Results so far- 10 days of 30 DS
2.5 lbs down
1.5 inches off waist
1 inch of thighs.

Yay ladies! i can't wait for you to start!

I did level 2 yesterday- and to sum it up it killed me and I am SOOOO sore today.. ugh.

today will be day 2 of level 2. - yay me!

Results so far- 10 days of 30 DS
2.5 lbs down
1.5 inches off waist
1 inch of thighs.

:happydance:

That is incredible in less than two weeks!

Day 1 work out was hell.

Legs felt like jello after, I've got to start drinking more water.

Ok ladies. I started my healthy eating today. Hope you don't mind I post what I eat daily. It will help me keep track.

3 Cheese Ziti Smart One.
Cottage Cheese
Water

Turkey, Lettuce and Cheese wrap
Small Apple
Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads