Team GSIAC 30DS

Yay ladies! i can't wait for you to start!

I did level 2 yesterday- and to sum it up it killed me and I am SOOOO sore today.. ugh.

today will be day 2 of level 2. - yay me!

Results so far- 10 days of 30 DS
2.5 lbs down
1.5 inches off waist
1 inch of thighs.

Wow, thats brilliant!

I did level 1 today :) Though jacob woke up 18 mins in, so i kind of skipped the last 2 mins...
Felt like jelly after though! Can definitely feel it in my thighs.

I feel it in my thighs, too. I thought I was going to die! My legs are jello-y.
I must hydrate more.

Did Day 1... holy crap!!!!

That is quite a workout. Didn't have a problem with the AB work much. The cardio killed me. My thigh muscles are the worse! Had to put my weights down a few times too.

I can see why this works.

My legs feel like they are going to fall off. They hurt so bad, I can hardly stand/walk!

Day 3- level 2.

Wasn't too bad, My shoulders and upper body are hurting me the MOST, I didn't think I could possible do another push up today, but again I pushed through, what a sweat fest though!

I felt energized after my work out, and went onto cleaning my house, and organizing my kids toys! yay me.

Day 2:

Okay, so I was hurting PRETTY bad. I had to take a 800 ibuprofen and a hot bath before I worked out. I kinda expected this though to be honest, given the state of my body.

Wasn't too motivated to do today, but I have OH doing it with me. Felt a little shitty before I did it. Have to admit- felt better after I did it. My headache went away and I felt just generally better.

Not in too much pain right now and legs don't feel like JELLO either.. so .. so far so good!

Day2 was yesterday, was a bit achey in my legs after but didnt think it was too bad.. However I tried getting up this morning & i can barely walk! My calf muscles are killing me, hoping my poor leggies get used to it soon

Day 3 is make it or break it !!! Push yourself ladies! You will get the results that you want! <3

Day three done.. Pushing through!
Jillians peppy-ness is starting to get annoying though

Day 3. Was rough, but I pushed through it. So sweaty, but feel REALLY good afterwards!

knock, knock...can I come in?
Im completed day 4 of level 1 today and I feel pretty good, have so much more energy the rest of the day.
Day 1 and 2 were hard but on day 3 it started getting better, just these darn jumping jacks are still kicking my butt!

Hi there!
I'm on day 4 today too, even though my body is achey and i feel quite ill (i think my body is in protest!) im just going to make myself do it.
I find that even though it Kills my muscles, it doesnt really get me out of breath though.

knock, knock...can I come in?
Im completed day 4 of level 1 today and I feel pretty good, have so much more energy the rest of the day.
Day 1 and 2 were hard but on day 3 it started getting better, just these darn jumping jacks are still kicking my butt!

:hi:

I will be doing day 4 today. I have noticed when I woke up this morning that I'm not nearly as sore as I was.. so I guess your body DOES gets used to it pretty quickly.

Woohoo, day 4 done! I don't know why I leave it til the evening cause I feel so much better now.

Are you all dieting as well as doing the dvd? I haven't changed my diet drastically, but I'm trying to mostly stick to low GI foods.

Getting back to it this afternoon, hookers!

Day 5 done! I always do mine very early in the morning when the LO's are still asleep usually around 6.
I do my fitness pal and so far, its going good for me :)

Day 4 tonight. I did it pretty late.. I've been so busy today but I can't give up now!

Struggled more today then yesterday, but still feel better once I did it.

Day 5 done. Have a nasty cold and feel utterly rubbish.. However my muscles no longer ache from doing lv 1 :)
If i feel any better tomorrow, might try lv 2 :)

Day 5 done. Have a nasty cold and feel utterly rubbish.. However my muscles no longer ache from doing lv 1 :)
If i feel any better tomorrow, might try lv 2 :)

<<Jealous!

Had to skip yesterday, but did Day 5 today.Clearly have more stamina... jumping jacks still hurt me, but I find overall I have a better handle on the workout.

Also notice a difference between when I drink enough water and when I don't. Gotta make sure to hydrate myself well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->