Team Headstand!!!!

Aww Rozzle i think i should get your hubby to have words with mine lol that's so lovely :)

Hiya Gem are you having a good day today????

I think af is coming i'm in agony with cramps at the mo :'(

I ws wondering where you were Roz Thought you had abandoned us!!! So glad your back!

Nineena stay positive hun xxx

I'm positive, even if it's af at least the cramping will go in a few days lol

Hey hey jem! yeh..the man surprised me..ooh all romantic!! it was lovely!! xxxxhow was ure weekend? xxxxx

Rozz1e1- Now I'm going to have to complain to my hubby he needs to surprise me with a weekend getaway! :rofl: That is so sweet of your OH.

Hi all, its nice to hear there are some romantic men out there Rozzle glad you had a nice weekend, fingers crossed Rae rae and nineena get a BFP and not a visit from AF soon fingers crossed for you both not long to go now for the rest of us positive thinking everyone, hope you've all had a good weekend x

I think my brain's gone into overdrive now as i've got tummy ache and not cramping lol

Oh and i've been to the loo every 90mins since 1pm and not had that much to drink

oo ive got a romanticy weekend away in edinburgh next weekend yay :happydance: xx

Hey hey jem! yeh..the man surprised me..ooh all romantic!! it was lovely!! xxxxhow was ure weekend? xxxxx

We went 2 visit both sets of grandparents 6 hours driving but worth it!!! One set ar buried in Deanshanger and first time I have been to see them and got upset as grave dissappeared under grass bt its all clered now and other set alive and kicking my g dad just been given all cleear from bowel cancer and at 86 is the best I have seen him for years!!

I did manage to annoy DH by buiyng the mamma mia soundtrack and then playing hunny hunny repeatedly in an attempt to learn the words but he deserved as he ha 2 pints at lunch, couldnt drive home and I did all of it... not amused!!!!

*sings loudly* Hunny Hunny kiss me darlin ah ha!! :happydance:

I think I may be having phantom symtoms trying to ignore it but sooo hard!!!

Tell your OH he has put our blokes under pressure now!!!:rofl:

Off to bed now to probably obsess abiut the tiredness aches, pains, nausea etc!!!

Chat tomorrow have good days

x

Sweet dreams hun!!!

Oooh Darkey bet you're looking forward to your weekend away :)

heehee!! OH now has an ego!! lol!! Glad you ladies are all good!! xxxx

if i forget to say next week have a lovely weekend away next week drakey, will you be ovulating then? we are going to skegness the middle of march for our eldest's birthday not quite as romantic but if witch arrives this month it'll be my fertile time so will def make the most of it x

thanks ladies... hopefully i will be ovulating then, but ya never can really guess, cycles still a bit all over the place. ill just be glad to get away! xx

well ladies..its good to be back! hope everyone is trying their best at hand/headstands, legs in air!!! lol!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Rozzle i've given up for this month i think my fertile period has well and truely past or i hope it has it better have been round about days 12-17 cause thats when we BDed, not long to go now till testing fingers crossed for everyone x

G'day ladies!!! Im still not getting a positive opk yet am due to ovulate pretty soon, unless ive missed it :lol: Probably ovulating later...shuld get a positive 2mo hopefully!!! Stil using the pre-seed its great!!!:happydance:

Soooo, what u lovely ladies upto? Im taking my lil boy to a party at 4 then i got colege at 5:30 and hoping to get me an hour worth of reflexology, work on them ovaries :lol:!!! Ohhh i can smell my stew cooking making my mouth water *licks lips* :rofl: x X x :hugs:

oh....today i went shopping and bought...wait for it...a bed spread!! of all the things to buy...haha!! r u ladies only b'ding whenure fertile, or just doin extra whe u know you are ovulating? random question i know...just wondered! Hope everyone had a good day!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->