Team Headstand!!!!

Well last night was the first time I had ever done a Handstand.. Dh thought I had lost it..:rofl: anyway theres always a first time for everything..:hugs:I think its worth giving it ago, cant do any harm.

:wave: me and OH :sex: but i couldnt manage the headstand so i lay there with my hands under my hips and lifted mt legs and hips off the bed, then i put them up against the wall :lol: we used the pre-seed for the 1st time aswell and its great!!! :winkwink:

x x x :hugs:

Well, my handstand/headstand/LIA/dangling off the edge of the bed days are over for this month..... DH went away today for a week :cry:
Got one last bd in yesterday afternoon but I'll have to be a pretend member of the team for a while now.

:hug:

how is everyone today

its lovely out!! just been to little angels with my friend little ones i think i had more fun than they did!!!!

hope ur all ok xxx

hey Jem. im good today, actually feeling quite chirpy! :sex: night tonight lol and gunna opk soon! hope im gunna get those 2 strong lines.. bit early at the mo, but even if its faint. ill be happy lol. how r u today? xx

Hya ladies, this threads gone mighty quiet where is Rozz?

Hope ur all ok!!!

Tonight is also :sex: night "again" ;) for us, ill give him a rest tmo beings its sunday "day of rest and all that" :rofl: will start again monday and tuesday and if he got the energy, maybe wednesday too :lol:

:hugs: x x x

well i got not even a faint line on opk... just gunna have to keep testing! :happydance: xxx

Afternoon everyone, Can i join in????? I wont be doing headstands coz my neck would snap under the weight lol but i want another sparkly teehee

How is everyone and where do i get the code from for the logo??? xx

So... I'm about 8 dpo... I had a drop in temp yesterday... My temp is back up again today! Maybe implantation drop??

It went from 98.3 to 97.79. An it is back up to 98.2 today.... We will see. I don't want to get my hopes up. I did have some weird cramping yesterday...

If the :witch: doesn't come by March 2nd, then I will test on march 3rd...

So... I'm about 8 dpo... I had a drop in temp yesterday... My temp is back up again today! Maybe implantation drop??

It went from 98.3 to 97.79. An it is back up to 98.2 today.... We will see. I don't want to get my hopes up. I did have some weird cramping yesterday...

If the :witch: doesn't come by March 2nd, then I will test on march 3rd...

Wow, your pre-ov temps are so similar! Drop is quite a big one, do you have any other symptoms?
FX

Where is everyone lately? we've gone from loads of posts a day to hardly any, are you all :sex: that much you've no time to come on here? :rofl:, hope your all ok, not long to go now till testing :happydance: speak to you all soon x

Get ready for a handstand! Or at least legs in the air! lol

I am in the tww and loving my rest from :sex:! haha
But it has been a 2 or 3 days since we have :sex: so I might let him have it tonight, haha. ;) He did help me do my handstand last week, so he's earned it!

Get ready for a handstand! Or at least legs in the air! lol

I am in the tww and loving my rest from :sex:! haha
But it has been a 2 or 3 days since we have :sex: so I might let him have it tonight, haha. ;) He did help me do my handstand last week, so he's earned it!

:rofl:

I'm in 2ww too. No more acrobatics for me for a while. DH is away so I've got some peace and quiet. He says he's glad he's away cos he needs to rest and replenish his stock of swimmers!!!

Afternoon everyone, Can i join in????? I wont be doing headstands coz my neck would snap under the weight lol but i want another sparkly teehee

How is everyone and where do i get the code from for the logo??? xx

Hiya welcome to team handstand :lol: or Legs in the air LIA :lol:
Well we didnt :sex: last night i fell asleep!!! :shock: I havnt got a positive on a opk yet so nt worrying to much, just means hes gotta work harder the next few days :rofl:

xxx:hugs:

P.s Morning!!! :wave:

afternoon all fellow head/handstand - legs in air TTC'ers! :rofl:

Did the deed last night and stuck the legs up in the air :happydance: and lent them against my wall coz they were aching after a bit lol.. will be opk'ing later. still a bit early for me though i think. xx

Afternoon everyone, how are we all doing? Well i'm 3 days late now and the cramping seems to have subsided grrrr this is one confusing month!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->