Team Headstand!!!!

Im watching jeremy kyle as well!! its so sad..but happy as well cos theyve met each other...hmmm yes...I think OH would swing off them if he could!!! lol!! xxxxx how r u this morning?

:lol: Im ok thankyou,just want to get a positive opk stick :hissy: ive decided, if i dont get pregnant this time, im going for a night out with the gals, i need one....id much rather be pregnant though!!! please!!! if anyone can hear me :lol: !!!

x x x

Oh yes..that sounds like a good idea...I might have to have a girlie nite out as well...before my next cycle starts!! how old are you and where abouts do you live in you dont mind me asking? xxxx

congratulations!!!! Omg!! Second handstand baby!!!!!!!! Well done!! Xxxx

OOh...I want to bath in :baby::dust: Im still holding out...im 8dpo....this is making me go crazy!! Im so happy 4 u hunny xxxxx

I tested on 9dpo and neg and 10 dpo positive...

I still cant believe it, i had to do another test this morning just incase i was dreaming... its only been 5 weeks since i had an ectopic removed and my right tube!!!!!

I never ever thought id get pregnant so quick!!

Omg wow :wohoo: seems like the handstands DO work :lol: !!! Congrats girl!!!

Rozz, im 26 from west midlands nt far from birmingham x :)

I bet OH has been swinging off them hasnt he Rozz :winkwink: :rofl:

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We :sex: the same time then drakey? have u ovulated yet? i eint got a positive on a stick yetso still waiting :lol:

Just watching jeremy kyle...little girls got progeria that disease where they age 8 years every birthday :( x x x

morning!

nope not got a pos yet on opk... just mega ultra faint lines upto now... think im a late ovulator though my last cycle was 42 days... just hope the bcp hasnt messed me up altogether xx

congrats Lou on your :bfp: xx

Congratulations Lou! That is awesome 2 of you have gotten :bfp:'s so far!

Congratulations Lou i'm really pleased for you, i'm getting excited now if 2 out of the group have got bfp's i'm feeling more optimistic for the rest of us x

Ooh, Mommy2Kian im only in leicester..so ure not that far from me! lol! See..Handstands do work!! Whoooo for all the trying handstand ladies!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Congrats on your :bfp: Lou!!!!!!

Good luck for the rest of you....it'll be testing time soon hehe!!!! I've still no idea what's happening with me, the cramping has changed to a kind of dull aching which keeps switching sides from very low left to very low right but i've not got heartburn anymore and still no other signs of AF or :bfp: :'(

these weird things i keep doing are odd.....excessive cleaning and moving things like furniture!! lol!! Im so pleased for u guys tht have ure :bfp: hopefully have a few more soon xxxx

Do you normally get like this late on in your cycle Rozzle? maybe this is it maybe its your month for a bfp and your going to nest all the way thru fingers crossed for you x
Nineena i can't believe you've still no bfp or a visit from the witch yet i really feel for you i know how frustrating it is i hope your bfp arrives very very soon good luck x
Well i've just been reading thru the posts on teamhandstand and as much as i love our logo/signature i really really really want the one Raerae and Lou have got i'm so jealous, don't getg me wrong i'm really pleased for Raerae and Lou i'm so happy that 2 people that really want a baby are pregnant its just i want to join them so much, i wish this week would hurry up so i can find out one way or the other x

excellent 2 :BFP: well done ladies and heres to many more xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"