Team Headstand!!!!

Thought I was due to ov last monday (cd15 like last month) so started bding on the previous Thursday cd11 (bit early, but hey!) Used cbfm which didn't pick up peak til cd18 so ended up bding every day from cd11 to cd19!! Really should have on cd20 too but dh went away - needed a rest!!!!

hey hun..how r u today? Im trying not to symptom spot at the minute and its driving me crazy! today my friend said to me that she could taste metal...so the first thing i asked her was 'are you pregnant' its all that is going through my mind at the minute.....it makes no sense what so ever!!!! xxxx

oh....today i went shopping and bought...wait for it...a bed spread!! of all the things to buy...haha!! r u ladies only b'ding whenure fertile, or just doin extra whe u know you are ovulating? random question i know...just wondered! Hope everyone had a good day!! xx

im :sex: every other day as from now. coz i wanna make sure i got :spermys: there before and hopefully during and after i ovulate lol. i got my massage oils at the ready! oh and my naughty weekend away lol :happydance: xx

Hi girlies.

I got my :bfp: this morning. I'm shocked.

Keep the legs in the air it seems to work lol!

Congrats again RaeRae, it really is wonderful news!!!!!!

No news here yet either way except my cramping is really bad, cb digi and a cheapy said no and yet still no :witch: GRRRRRRR

Congrats Rae Rae!!!

So exciting!!! DOIng the same as u 2day Roz by not symptom spotting...honest!!!!

Congratulations RaeRae! That is awesome. And Yay Team Handstands!! lol... seems to work! :)

Congratulations RaeRae!!!!!!! OMG!! Big congrats hunny!!! xxxxx

Congratulations Rae rae i'm really pleased for you our first team headstand :bfp: :happydance:, hopefully we'll all follow in your footsteps x

Ohhh Congrats RaeRae!!!!!! Lets hope some more of us get some :bfp:'s :happydance:

Seems like ages away, ive not even ovulated yet never mind the dreaded 2 week wait!!! :lol:

Gonna :sex: tmorra night so it will be 20th 22nd and 24th then hopefully i shud ovulate soon!!

LIA POWER!! :rofl:

Night night ladies sweet dreamz! x X x :hugs:

haha mommy2kian. your bding exactly the same dates as us!!! lol was gunna bd tonight, but i thought i would let OH re-charge :rofl: xx

Awww thank you so much!!! It''s pretty amazing how in 1 day I've gone from absolutely no symptoms to feeling sick as a pig and falling asleep at every opportunity lol!

lol Raerae sounds like an extremely healthy pregnancy already hehe

night night ladies....Ill tell you something...im absolutely exhausted!xxxx

Hey ladies...Hope your all fine and dandy today....Ive been feeling really nauseous this morning and my nipples (sorry tmi) are aching like hell....it feels as if theyve had nipple clamps on!! :rofl: they havent.....honest!! xxxxxxxx

I bet OH has been swinging off them hasnt he Rozz :winkwink: :rofl:

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We :sex: the same time then drakey? have u ovulated yet? i eint got a positive on a stick yetso still waiting :lol:

Just watching jeremy kyle...little girls got progeria that disease where they age 8 years every birthday :( x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->