Team Headstand!!!!

i never get like this Berniep, its really weird!! no :witch: either i know what u mean as well withthe new logo!!...but till next week and i know for sure...its headstands all the way lol!!!!! xxx

I tested today at 6DPO...clearly nothing but there is no harm:dohh:

keep smiling Roz hun it aint over till the fat :witch: sings xx

I tested today at 6DPO...clearly nothing but there is no harm:dohh:

keep smiling Roz hun it aint over till the fat :witch: sings xx

Like the PMA jem! Early testing is what IC's are for anyway isn't it??

heehee! exactly! feeling really down atm, also just found out my friend is pregnant...with a baby she doesnt want...it makes meso upset i know i shouldnt but i do!! i guess just human nature!! xxxxx its too early 2 test missis!!! xxx

"Hello, Mr Stork?, Yes I'd like to place an order please.
Yes, that's right, :bfp:'s for all the members of Team Handstand/Headstand/LIA please.
Anthing else? Yes, we'd like one of those sparkly new logos each as well.
That's it, thank you, but we're getting a bit impatient so make it snappy!"

sorry, gotta moan... i feel like crying right now.... just had to spend a whole 1-2 hrs listening to mil and sil talk about baby this baby that coz sil is preg! why cant it just happen straight away, im trying not to get upset. but its getting to me sooo bad

Hiya girls, hope you're all having a good evening i've just got back from salsacise :) I "think" it may have triggered :witch: to arrive woohoo!!!!! I'm sure i saw some very pale pinky stuff when i wiped before so we'll see how it goes :)

ooh...go us ladies!! lets moan cos we can!! whooo...and i need a bloody word with tthat stork............xxxxxx

Well the stork IS technically male so that in itself is enough to have a moan

sorry im not normally this depressing! lol x

sorry im not normally this depressing! lol x

its ok hunny, im feeling really down atm, its just all getting on top nd making me feel, well....like shit to be perfectly honest!!! xxxxxx

Love the message to mr stork mrs G, i also found out today that my neighbour is pregnant with a baby she doesn't want i don't see a lot of her so when my sister told me it was a shock but then she said she's already 28 weeks and is expecting a girl i was gutted why do people fall pregnant so easily by accident when we try so hard and nothing? I have no problem with women getting pregnant who want a baby and i really want you guys to get a bfp very soon but when the baby isn't even planned or worse unwanted thats when it hurts although i can understand how you feel drakey with sil and mil listening to someone talk for that long about their own pregnancy/baby must be hard, why is it everyone around us seems to be pregnant? i now have a friend with a newborn, and 2 friends and a neighbour who are pregnant, i know its probably something i didn't really pay attention to before trying but now i am there are pregnant women and newborns everywhere, hopefully we will all feel better tommorrow its good to have a moan every now and then x

i completely agree with you berniep, lets bring on 2moz.....with big smiles on our faces xxx

Morning ladies!!! Im sorry that some of you are feeling down :( big :hug::hugs: to u all :) x x x

Well another :sex: session last night followed by LIA!!!! :rofl:

So thats 20th, 22nd, and 24th using pre-seed, but still no positive OPK :dohh: i only have a short cycle 24/25 days and usually have ovulated by now, maybe i missed it, or not ovulating this month? :(

Well better get dressed and take lil man to nursery, then come home and do an hours worth of ironing...:hissy:

P.s AMEN to MrG stork letter!!! :lol: x x x

I did an opk test today i no you shouldnt do them in the morning but oh well..:lol: anyways its getting darker at last wooohoo!!! :happydance: the last time it got darker then it got positive by the night time so heres hoping!!!

:happydance:

Whoooo!!! plenty of :sex: 4 u then!! try a headstand!!! lol!!! xxx

hiya ladies, feel a lot better today. i got my bd'ing last night too. i even stood on my head!! well with my back against the bed any way lol. got head ache afterwards. ill just stick with L.I.A i think! thanks for listening to my moaning girls, dont know what i would do without you.

and Berniep - i soo know what you mean about every where you go there is a newborn or pregnant lady! xxx

I cant do headstands. i just lie with my legs and ass against the wall :rofl:

Fingers crossed for us this month!!! lotsa love girls!!! :hugs: x x x

Pregnant ladies, pushchairs, babies, they seem everywhere!! me thinks :witch: is late............f'x :baby::dust:

fingers crossed rozzle!!!. i hope i get my pos opk soon, or temp rise! i soo want to ovulate. hope Cerazette hasnt messed me up.... what you think to this girls?

1st cycle off pill 51 days
2nd "propper" cycle 41 days? ...... if i had anything wrong with me surely i would be waiting a lot longer than this right????

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->