Team Headstand!!!!

heehee!! LOVE IT!! Need this to cheer us all up!! xxxxxx

Just use lots of pillows and do a kinda shoulder stand!!!!

look its official!! feel better already lol xx

Kinda bottled out of the headstand and went for legs in the air/feet on the headboard ...(does that count??)
Have a confession though....it left me with a slightly soggy pillow......swapped it for dh's.................:laugh2:

TOld u u would....right ladies have a lovely evening I am off to stand upside down on some part of my hands/head/shoulders/bbs!!! -OH will play!

Kinda bottled out of the headstand and went for legs in the air/feet on the headboard ...(does that count??)
Have a confession though....it left me with a slightly soggy pillow......swapped it for dh's.................:laugh2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

made my night!!!!

lmao, thats something i would do!! haha xx great minds an all!

Am trying to delay going to bed to give it a while to dry out. I'm in trouble if he notices!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha!! :rofl: Love it...just turn it over...he'll never know!! xxxxx

MrsG comments have just made me :rofl: !!!

I've heard of lavendar scented spray you can put on pillows to help u sleep, but never heard of man juice sleep therapy :rofl:

Ill be testing 9th march i think x

hahaha! pour some water on it and say u spilt your drink or something! lol

Heehee! its brilliant....Im so glad I have this thread and ladies to talk to..Id be so bloody weirded out otherwise!! OH i obv talk to...but hes not female....so he doesnt quite understand properly!! lol! Plus..most of friends either have children or dont want them..so cant really talk to them properly about this xxxxxxxxxxxxxx come on :baby:

Ive got a feeling we could all get lucky this month heres hoping!!! Ive got the pre-seed at the ready and the ovulation sticks at hand, my headstand needs a bit of practice but ill get there :lol: ...im going to use some positive attitude this cycle!!!

Off to bed now ladies...NOOOO not for naughty time, just sleep :lol: G'night ;adies sweet dreams!!!:hugs:

night hun..

i got a good idea for me form MrsG.. i can dangle my self off the bed upside down and just lay my head on the floor! thats kinda a headstand!. i got good feeling too. im opking every day starting from tomorrow! xx

When I bd'd I had my LIA afterwards and put them against the wall. We both fell asleep. 3 hours later I wake up, my OH is laughing at me coz my boobs and arse are hanging out and I'm asleep with my legs up the wall. Honestly I do sexy so well LMAO

HahA!! love it!! night night mommy2kian xxxxxxx

lol, confessions of a TTC'r. You ladies are great.

Well i feel as though i've missed so much tonight just been having a giggle reading all your posts i wish my internet would stop playing up so i could chat too, hopefully i'll speak to you tommorrow ladies x

I have my 2ww... I think I will be testing around the 28th or February?? Anyone else testing around that time?

Heres to hoping for a :bfp:

Omg, my hubby thinks I've gone insane! After :sex: tonight I totally did a headstand while we were watching tv. :rofl: I was like, I can't let any escape! He just laughed at me. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->