Team Headstand!!!!

hahaha , pillow under the bum is almost like LIA!:rofl:
Fingers crossed this is your month!

hi ladies! :lol: MrsG it's just as good!! :D

Well my best friend who had ivf had her ultrasound scan this morning, and there is no baby there she misscarried :cry: im so gutted for her, only last week we was browsing around mothercare world laughing about having the same pram and stuff :( im dreading going to my scan!!!:cry:

xXx:hugs:

Well my best friend who had ivf had her ultrasound scan this morning, and there is no baby there she misscarried :cry: im so gutted for her, only last week we was browsing around mothercare world laughing about having the same pram and stuff :( im dreading going to my scan!!!:cry:

I'm so sorry for your friends loss. :hugs: Try to stay positive for your scan, I'm sure it will be just fine.

I'm so so sorry for your friends loss mommy2kian thats awful i really feel for her but try not to worry about your scan you'll be fine x
I have to go for the bum on pillow option alot as well Mrs G i don't always have the energy either although obviously at the moment i don't have to do either lol x
How are you all? i'm off to my friends 30th birthday tonight and i can't drink cause one of the antibiotics i'm on won't let me, typical i wait ages for a night out and then i have to stay sober lol x

Aww hunny, I'm so sorry to hear about your friends loss:( Thats tough, but you need to keep your head up hunny and not to worry about your scan, it will be fine!! I hope your doing good hun! xoxo

hey hun!!! well, i feel pretty normal to be fair :lol: probably why im worrying! how are u doing? :D xXx :hugs:

Hello, i keep wondering where everyone is too lol, How are you? I bet you can't wait till your scan, i'm fine still off work poorly got another docs appt today so i'm going to try to get them to refer me to a gyni now to sort it out. Hope everyone else is ok x

Hiya yeh it'sall quiet wheres everyone gone???im k thankyou, got scan tomoz just hoping everything is ok this site has made me so nervous and worried!

I hope u get better soon hun!!!xXx:hugs:

Good luck with the scan you'll be fine, just think you get to see your baby for the first time try not to worry think of it as a happy occasion, let me know how it goes x

Don't worry about scan mommy2kian, everything will be fine. I've heard lots of girls say some of the stories in first tri scare them. It'll be so exciting to see LO. Keep us posted.
:hug:

Hello ladies
How are you all today? How did you scan go mummy2kian? i see you've got a picture up, hope it went ok i'm guessing it did x

Hiya ladies thanks for asking..the scan went well thankyou! he/she is smack bang on the right dates so growing perfect :)

Hope everyone is ok!!! xXx

Hey Mommy2kian!! I'm glad your scan went well!! He/she looks good!!! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby?

hiya, yeh were going to find out :) got private scan booked in 4 weeks time :dance: not sure they can tell the sex at 15 weeks but were just having scan for reasurance xxx

I'm glad your scan went well mummy2kian you can relax a bit more now, i hope they can tell you the sex at your private scan i'm not sure how many weeks they can tell from, we found out privately with our second but that was about 25 weeks cause our hospital didn't tell people the sex back then and i couldn't wait x
How are you? want2bamom we've not chatted for a while x

Hey girls. Everyone's a bit quiet at the mo! Hope you're all ok!

:hug:

Hello Mrs G and everyone else i was thinking everyone was a bit quiet too where is everyone? hope your all ok x

Im still around :lol:, but yeh it is quiet, i was reading the first posts and this thread was really busy...hope ur all ok:) xxx

hi ladies, not been in here for a while, just a bit of an update from me

right then, here is what happened at docs lol

went in, didnt even have chance to sit down lol .... he asked what was wrong and i explained that it had been about 7 months and had the cycles that ive had etc.... he did weight and height which he didnt say nothing about apart from im a tall girl lmao.

then he did blood pressure and its high, considering i had ran for a bus and didnt get chance to sit down and catch my breath!... looks like my blood pressure will be a big problem tho last time i got it checked it was high.... but it doesnt seem a problem to me! i cnt tell the difference.

so i gotta have lots of blood done he said, and i asked what for and he said everything... so i said ovulation and he said yeh, i said hormones and he said yeh... he said the lot. so im guessing things for diabetes too and stuff. the nurse is checking my blood pressure again next week but hopefully ill have lost weight by then so that should have helped. so there u have it, oh n mat has to take a semen sample into hospital , so he gunna do it on friday, its gotta be ther 2 hrs after the deed lmao

im just dreading getting blood took now pmsl. then weeks after my bloods been taken i have to get another appointment and he will go through the results for me... can u think of n e thing else he might of tested for, coz he said everything xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->