Team Headstand!!!!

how nice lol. my mam hasnt even showed up yet! u watch she had probs 4gtten.. ive gone all out and made spag bol too! lmao x

Now that sounds much better than mine...is it a bad thing if she doesnt show :) Hope you enjoy Spag Bol I habe that tonight to!!!

actually no, i hope she doesnt show up lol. but it would have been nice for her to ring me lol. thanks babes. im lucking forward to it! xx

Thanks ladies! bit more cheerful now....handstands..hahaha!! my best friend came round this morning b4 i went to uni and i was practising my handstands..and she let hersef in and just laughed at me like i was mad!!! xxx

Hi Ladies - I have only just seen this thread - how funny! :rofl:

Now I have all these images in my head of all these crazy women around the world doing head/hand stands :rofl:

Just what I needed after a long day at work - I knew I could count on you wonderful ladies to make me giggle! :rofl:

A few of you are feeling low today. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I was feeling that way yesterday. I think its hormones!!

Rozz1e1 that is so funny your friend walked in on you doing a handstand!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

A few of you are feeling low today. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I was feeling that way yesterday. I think its hormones!!

Rozz1e1 that is so funny your friend walked in on you doing a handstand!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yepo......She looked at me as if I was bonkers...and when she asked me what I was doing...I calmly explained that I was practising my handstands for after :sex: as if it was the most normal thing in the world...because obviously normal couples do handstands after sex........HAHAHA!!! XXX

Im also low today. but thats cus its my dads birthday today (he passed away when i was 11 ) :(

But...on a brighter note i made pancakes for tea wooohooo :rofl: Plus the every other day :sex: session starts tonight whoop whoop got the pre seed and headstands at the ready :lol:

Will be watching eastenders in a bit...am i th3 only sad case to love eastenders??? :lol: x x x

Rozz1e1- haha, I had to put a pillow under my head while doing handstands, otherwise it hurt too much!!

Mommy2Kian- :hugs: my Oh's mother passed away when he was 11 as well :( . Hope you feel better!

I am guessing its quiet coz everyone is watching Eastenders? I am in for an early night coz apparently hubby is now recovered after a break last night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Gonna go for two more days of bding and then wait! I am sooo impatient u all make me smile thank you xxxx Mommy kepp ya chin up babe xxx

Spreading the good word .... whilst you are doing the deed tonight, and any other nite and whilst u have ur LIA or Headstanding :rofl: get listening to ...

"sex on fire" (Kings of Leon)

Hoping everyone gets lots n lots of :bunny: action tonite ... sprinkling lots of :dust: aiming for those :bfp:s!!

Heehee!! loving it...gotta watch enders! hmm...me and OH are still :sex: i dont think it will harm anything...surely the more :spermy: the better! lol!! xxxxxxx

Morning ladies

What happened to everyone I thought I wuld ave pages to catch up this morning...hope every one is happier today xxx :hug:

G'morning ladies!!! :D

Well me an OH didnt :sex: last night...he's been worrying about work all last night and told me he wasnt in the mood, which i didnt mind because if hes not in the mood im not going to force him...this morning he apologised and said "right we gonna make a baby this month", as soon as today is finished and hes got the weekend to chill out it will be alot better, after all i want us both to enjoy making our baby :)

Also im not due to ovulate untill wednesday so as long as we :sex: close to that date then it's all good!! Started using OPK's yesterday still negative which i gatherd,its a little early but wanted to make sure :lol:

I really hope us ladies get some :bfp:'s this month, although i will really miss you when you go into 1st trimester :(,, or IF im the lucky one to get into first trimester :lol:

xXx xXx xXx:hugs:

morning ladies.. well me and OH DTD last night :happydance: and i stuck my legs in the air and turn upside down off my bed dangling... just as good as a headstand! :rofl: hope this month is the month! xx

Morning all!!!

7dpo now... and its DRAGGING!!!!

lol i am at work!! but cant resist being on here xx

Hello ladies how are you all today? i've been a right moody cow today everything DH or kids have done i've snapped at, i'm not very well at moment and not sleeping as well so i think its all getting to me and making me grumpy, hope to chat to you all tonight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->