Team Headstand!!!!

Omg i have to get on here more often. I miss like 5 pages. Blah! OH read my siggy last night and was like u cant do a headstand.

Morning ladies

Jusy had a good :rofl: reading your posts form last night!! I am quite :cry: I have to do things to day which involve seeing my parents who know nothing about what hubby and I are wanting and I need to keep it quiet allllllllllllll day!!!

Love the fact Bobo and RaeRae both stuck their legs!:rofl:As for falling asleep you must have been tired after :sex:!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good morning xxx

Good morning :D xXx Im off to hospital today for a blood test (not related to pregnancy) unfortunatly...just to check my blood! Then i got college...gotta perform stone therapy massage on someone and its not fair because I WANT ONE performed on me!!!:hissy: :rofl:

xXx:hugs:

Ladies at the risk of TMI I am searching thru threads and taking 4eva...cm....I have lots of water cm this morning not due for a bit and to be honest past couple of months paid no attention is it my body finally telling me I have O'd or more exciting?....

Hi Jem, past 3 days mine has been quite watery never noticed it before but then never been looking either i'm curious to know about this too x

Are you girls close to O? When I have watery cm it eventually turns to ewcm because I'm about to O in 3-4 days. I know watery cm is considered fertile if you close to O.

Hello ladies what a day!!! I get ewcm just before ovlation but i also had it through out my cycle which made me think i could be pregnant, obviously not :lol: x x x

Im going to handstand tonight whoop whoop :laugh2: x x x

I am not sure what s going on with regs watery cm (but I have to say only started 'invesitgating' :rofl: after seeing so much about it on here!!!)but according to my OPKs i ovulated and had + OPks from saturday to Wednesday!!!

today I gave up and thought what would be would be and will just do more :sex: tonight!!! I think I have wored ou why I have headaches though not been on the caffeine a week so maybe its that!!!

Think I may start charting next month!

Someone make me laugh I am feeling soooo low and tearful today not sure why!!! To be honest the idea of BDing again tonight jus makes me feel exhausted!! God there must be something wrong!

New list!!!

March 1-RaeRae, jem_5500
March 2-
March 3-Rozz1e1, berniep, MrS MaBrEy, Bellazucca
March 4-Bobobaby
March 5-
March 6-
March 7-
March 8- Freyasmum, Mommy2Kian

hay everyone!! How is everyone? Im having a low day today....was sick this morning...but i know its nothing to be happy about....its too early yet....But Im trying to get in happy mode again! lol!! Im trying to be good!! lol!! xxxxxxxxxx

:baby::dust:

lots of us on lows...could it be hormones??!!! i am going to be good and not test till 1st march I have decided was being far to optomistic with 28th i think....depends on when i actually Od

I am not sure what s going on with regs watery cm (but I have to say only started 'invesitgating' :rofl: after seeing so much about it on here!!!)but according to my OPKs i ovulated and had + OPks from saturday to Wednesday!!!

today I gave up and thought what would be would be and will just do more :sex: tonight!!! I think I have wored ou why I have headaches though not been on the caffeine a week so maybe its that!!!

Think I may start charting next month!

Someone make me laugh I am feeling soooo low and tearful today not sure why!!! To be honest the idea of BDing again tonight jus makes me feel exhausted!! God there must be something wrong!

Sorry you're having a bad day hun. :hug: Just read through these posts and picture us all, all over the world having sex in the strangest positions!!! That should cheer you up.

Like bobobaby said I get watery before ewcm but if you've already o'd, then not really sure...sorry!

Can you put me down for the 1st please??

I'm on a downer today too. Might be because I have(n't) been doing coursework all day.

Isnt it odd we all on a low... Strange things happen. whats ya coursework? Is on on the best way to do headstands?

evening ladies, been on a course all day today and got mum round for tea grr. well my every other night bd'ing starts tonight!! yay :happydance: :rofl: xx

Unfortunately not. If it was I'd automatically fail LOL! I'm more of an LIA kinda gal.

I'm doing my level 3 NVQ on Children's Care, Learning and Development. It's really hard and really boring and I've written more on this forum today than I have on my coursework.

He he that sounds like me and my planning-i am a teacher! If u need any help I can try!!! SO glad ppl on here now I was at mums today...Was told I was being taken out for lunch, after I sat like a loon outside the house for 1/2 hour they came back and said it was too late...I got a fruit tea and a bag of stale crisps!!!

Awww never!!!! I would have gone mental.

I'm doing the planning section now. It's doing my head in. I've done all the really rubbish bits now like theorists and stuff. If I actually read the questions then I think yeah I can do that but when it comes to writing it down my mind just empties lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->