Team It may not be an easy ride but it will be so worth it!

WhisperOfHope

Lena victoria‘s Mummy!
Reaction score
hey ladies ive decided to set up this group for all those who need that extra bit of pma due to long cycles. irregular cyles etc hope you will join me i know its not an easy ride and there is so many tears and what what on the journey but once we hold out babies in our arms this struggle all the stree will be so so so worth it!

:hugs: I'm with you on this one ...

can't wait to have a baby ... my bfp can't come soon enough

Aw hun, at least you'll be able to start ttc soon!
xx

:hugs:

the spotting has stopped again ...

I've spent the morning buying xmas pressies on ebay ... I got a gorgeous bracelet watch for 1p and then £2.99 postage :wohoo:

the spotting has stopped again ...

I've spent the morning buying xmas pressies on ebay ... I got a gorgeous bracelet watch for 1p and then £2.99 postage :wohoo:

havent even thought about christmas yet lol its gonna be a werd one for me this year normaly with my side of the fam this time im with bens and they do xmas differantly

I found it weird the first xmas we spent with Chris' parents ... was so odd ...

We now split the day in half, morning and lunch at my mum's then from about 5.00 in the evening and a few days after with Chris' family

I found it weird the first xmas we spent with Chris' parents ... was so odd ...

We now split the day in half, morning and lunch at my mum's then from about 5.00 in the evening and a few days after with Chris' family

cant do that for me we can only do one year each place as il be in germany lol

:wohoo:

we need more people to join too :D

yeh we do lol just had my best mate round and her lil girl she was 2 yesterday she just got really upset and saying scared over and over again cos i came upstairs in the dark and she called me but i never heard her calling me soi she got really upset and frightend for me lol:cloud9:"lindsey scared scared lindsey"

Awwwwwww bless her ...

I'm about to tuck into some roast chicken salad, yummy :D

Hi everyone,
How are you all?

I've been signed of work sick for a week, possibly 2 or 3. Its only been 3 days and I'm going insane! I don't know how none workers cope!

xx

:hugs: you could do some online xmas shopping?

I'm doing ok, had no more spotting, I spoke to my dr and she said it was ok for me to finish my last 2 nights of soy so I finished them last night ...

she wants me to keep a note of my af dates and ov dates or positive opk dates, go in and see her in feb and then take it from there

All done and wrapped :blush: lol.
Can't walk so can't do housework :wacko: I'm actually going to go mad!

Its good taking notes of cycles. It really helps. I also write any random pains etc to see if there is a link with when I'm coming on etc

xx

I might nab that idea off you lol ... think it might help me, espescially with me having odd cycles at the moment.

I wish I was as organised as you, I've still got 12 people that I need to buy for / finish buying for. It's crazy. :blush: Though fingers crossed next year we have one extra to buy for :)

Yeah :thumbup: It is helpful

I was super organised this year. Normally I leave it until Decemeber
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back