• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Long Term LuvBumps!

Premomt

Him and Me +1 makes 3!
Reaction score
Hello ladies~

I am a newbie over here in the LT section but I wanted to start this thread for a few reasons.
Just about a year ago right around this time I started a team in TTC called LuvBumps. We chose that name because we all wanted a BFP for valentines day. Some of the team members got it right away, some didnt get it for a few months.
And then there was the rest of us. :haha:
For a year we've been TTC, chatting and supporting eachother through the tough times TTC brings. I truley enjoyed talking with these ladies, answering quesitons and having a great group of ladies to cry to, or just be me with.

So as I embark on a new part of my TTC journey, I would like to have some friendly faces, both new and old, to share it with.

Please feel free to join in our journey. The more the merrier IMO! Kinda like that saying Two heads are better than one- The more BnB heads we put together the better off we all are!:happydance:

I personally have been TTC for 17 cycles, started my 18th today! :growlmad: Please visit my journal for any more important info you may need and feel free to ask any questions you may have or dish any advice you must. I cherish every bit I can get!

So come one come all! Join our Team!!!:happydance:

Hi i remember you from ttc, i moved here in nov after being told i have endo and have to have ivf, im starting meds on monday and will be testing week after v day, ill join u xx

good luck for your 18th cycle :)

Thanks muncho! GL to you too! you are doing accu arent you? how is that going?

Yes i am , its going well. Its def made a difference to fsh, stress and prog levels, so fingers crossed it will work for my eggs too!
Do u know what your issue is?

Hi Premomt! :hi:

I remember you from TTC. I'm still going too, and on cycle 18 like you. I'll pop along to your journal!

x

Hi hun, I think you well and truely remember me. :laugh2:

Well, I made the move over here the other day and I am glad I did.
I have to admit I felt so left behind and just think moving here is for the best to talk to people in the same boat as us.

I with you hun. xxx

I sooo agree Irish. Glad to see you here. now dont get lost!! :rofl:
and Lelia~ glad to have you here!
Im happy to see our team taking shape!

hi ladies thought i'd join in i was mainly on the TTC section till a recent gyno appoinment confirmed i don't ovulate so was given clomid to try i'm really hoping this works for me as i want my BFP more than anything xx

hope we all get BFP's real soon xx

nice to meet you kissy~
hope clomid does the trick for you!

Hi kissy. xxx

Yes, Prem...hoping I will not get lost this time. :laugh2:
I think I bogged myself down with the thought of "being left behind"
Glad for all my friends who were fortunate to conceive but I was feeling empty.

Here's to our BFP girls. xxx

oh and congrats on being smoke free!

Thanks hun...funny I gave them up in Oct 08 to prepare for TTC.

Went on them again when DH lost his job!!!

But I am doing it the Allen Carr way this time...no NRT!!!

now to make a sparklee for our siggy....

Hi, can I join in here too please? On my 20th month TTC. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I would LOVE a bump for Valentines Day! Or any day, but Valentines would be a bonus.

Good luck to all you other lovely ladies. xxx

of course~

here is the link to the siggy line if you would like to use it ladies~
https://img107.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextlive/2010/01/13/f09215da7366f21e1555d41f07716827.gif

Hi Girls-Premomt, Muncho-and other new friends I haven't yet met......

I am starting cycle 14 today. Not in much spirits for writing. Gutted again, doing my best. My Oct 09 ultrasound normal-waiting on cd21 blood test results. DH has poor sperm motility but since quit smoking and improving diet. That is it for tests so far as we've just moved over to LTTTC.

Using the softcup I wanted for BFP for AF right now and just feel crap so going to go and come back when I have more PMA to share with you all. Thank you Premomt for the thread.

Muncho-you are going to have your BFP before you even know it!!!! G/L!!!!

Cycle day 2 and I feel like poo.:haha: that rhymed! I feel like I could just sleep all day long and I'd still be tired. Yet I must go to work and put on a happy face. Bleck!
On a brighter note- used a softcup all night 9pm-8am with no leaks!:hapydance:

Hi Girls-Premomt, Muncho-and other new friends I haven't yet met......

I am starting cycle 14 today. Not in much spirits for writing. Gutted again, doing my best. My Oct 09 ultrasound normal-waiting on cd21 blood test results. DH has poor sperm motility but since quit smoking and improving diet. That is it for tests so far as we've just moved over to LTTTC.

Using the softcup I wanted for BFP for AF right now and just feel crap so going to go and come back when I have more PMA to share with you all. Thank you Premomt for the thread.

Muncho-you are going to have your BFP before you even know it!!!! G/L!!!!

Hi hun, I am on cycle 14 aswell and just about a week ahead of you in this cycle. Sorry that AF has got you this month hun. I hate this time in the cycle...hope you are feeling ok.

Are you used to using softcups? I have heard people using these and being successful but then I have heard people saying they are a nightmare to get in afterwards.

Well DH went to his doc today. So we are now waiting on a referral for his SA.
I have got my CD21 test done...but I have read about people getting in the 70s etc and for some reason I remember mine was in the 30s...but he said that was good. I'll ask him again about that.

Hi Irish_eyes......Thanks. I should be getting the results of my cd21 tomorrow. Yes I used softcups first time this cycle. I found them very easy to use with no complaints at all and am even using for AF now-just didn't get me a bfp.

Premomt-I get really tired with AF too. Feeling a little less down today though. It is what it is.

Well HELLOOOOOOO LADIES !!!!!!

You probably won't know me - I don't get on here very often :rofl:

S'lovely to see 'my ladies' come together for a new thread :hugs:

Titi - good luck for those test results - let us know what they are and I'll compare them with mine!

Oooh - just a quick glance and it looks like we're all WOV. It'll be nice for us to all be in the 2ww together xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->