• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Team Long Term LuvBumps!

well it'd BETTER be OUR month!!!

At least we're over in LT-TTC now so we won't see tonnes of newbie :bfp:s

Ovs on the horizon - wonder how we'll all be feeling in a weeks time? xxxxx

Cazd you are funny about newbie BFPs- It is MUCH easier to find yourself excited and happy for a LTTC BFP isn't it!!! Also hard when the newbies are complaining about not getting a BFP their first cycle and you know they will be getting one anyday anyway right!!

Well speaking of OV-here is my dumb question for the day. I usually OV around cd12. Until a few months ago I either didn't make ewcm or didn't notice it. I only had watery the first month I started charting cm. Since then I have done the EPO & grapefruit juice with much success. Anyhow I got my ewcm earlier than ever this cycle at cd7. And I have to say-it is the best I've ever made :wohoo:

So even though we weren't planning on starting BD until CD10, as I so far have -opks we got excited and started-but I don't want to wear out too soon (if you know what I mean)............should I just wait until +opk or am I actually fertile right now as am making this great cm???

ooh - now THAT's a question!

I reckon with neg opks when its probably just a random EWCM phenomenon.
EPO always send my body off track - haven't tried grapefruit juice 'cos its GOPPING :sick:
but... I do think it'd be worth a shot at getting some :spermy: just in-case.
Maybe dtd every 3 days 'till after ov... just to be sure you're covered....

DTD lady, opks are not always accurate, and sperm can live quite a while in fertile cm, so DO IT!!:rofl:

Here is my TTC question of the day- af buggered off a few days ago, but since then I've had pink cm every day. not just after bm or a wee, all day.
I am not cramping, and my temp is a normal pre ov temp so I am confused. I put a call in to my ob office and nave not heard back yet.
Any clues ladies!?

Ok, I say EWCM - do it just in case Titi

Premomt, could you just be spotting still after AF?

AF normally buggers off for me but I still spot about a few after.

hmmmmmmmmmm Premomt-I dunno never happened to me. Did you test just in case?

No, no testing. And sometimes I spot after af, but not pink, usually brownish.
Told OB assistant today when they returned my call, but she had no realk definitive answer.:shrug: I think the progesterone is messin with my BBT... She's gona call me when she talks to the dr. (She is the assistant)

hmmm that is strange-I hate it when weird things mess with us after all this time!

To me! :D

It's ov time for me so I've been seducing DH like a woman possessed! I shall be pursuing him again later - he can't say no to the birthday girl can he?! :winkwink:

I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions for you Premomt.

I agree with the others Titi, EWCM = perfect excuse for some BD.

Happy Birthday Leila!!! Are you TTC #1?

ugh so sorry-me too. Such a shock-after all this time we just thought like "normal" people when we started trying to get pregnant we would get pg!

Happy Birthday Leila...Ov time for me too hun...actually I think I may have just O'd yesterday.
I am hopefully in the 2WW now...I think it is ttc #1 for most of us on this thread.

xxxx

I should be OV on Sunday I think!

Hi Titi hun...I hope you are getting some :spermy:
You look as if you are going to O any time soon. xx

yes my c14 buddy-Lots of EWCM but no +opk yet! Almost want to hold out and BD tomorrow-like maybe they will be better spermys for OV if he holds out a day (as we BD on cd10 like every cycle to no avail) or two but also don't want to miss it either.

Yes, but EOD (Every Other Day) Bding is good...my C14 buddy...:laugh2:...I love it! x

I have read that those with low sperm count...not say that your DH is...but they recommend EOD so that the sperm can build itself up so I can see it doing any harm for you hun. That's what I am doing this month...it also gives DH the sense that he is not a machine this month...KWIM.

Then again it is entirely up to you and how conmfortable you feel. xxx

Thanks-yes DH sperm count was okay (I think-)at 45 million but his motility was only 49%.

Haven't gotten to BD yet anyhow-

-One of the worst weekends of my entire life. Rushed our 4 month French Bulldog Marlow to the animal ER Friday night with sudden seizures and loss of body functions. She was getting over pnemonia but seemed almost all better-She has been foaming at the mouth/nose and seizures/head shakes all weekend long. They do not know what is wrong yet but fear distemper or serious neurological damage. Right at my OV time and was there through most the night Friday- have been stressed, so upset and not sleeping good. Also in no mood to BD. First month I just don't really even care about TTC I am in so much pain and such a zombie praying that my little 4 month furbaby-who was such a joy in the meantime of this LTTTC to take care of and love will somehow miraculously pull through all this. If you don't mind I am going to copy and paste this to a few of my other steady threads as I can't barely think straight right now and is too hard to do much of anything. I did force myself to take my temps and they are strange for this time of month but prob. due to stress/lack of sleep. I had really good EWCM first few days and then last few days it is almost CM again although there is some strech to it-don't know what that means. -opks up until yesterday and now I'm out and can't be bothered to get more and don't know if we will BD. I am literally walking around sick out of my mind just living for next phone call to vet.

Hi girls! Can I join? I'm not online as much as I used to be, but I'll try to keep up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->