• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi Girls!!
:hugs:

MsSmith, nice to see you back! Hope the mellow approach worked out! I am losing my hubby to football tonight, and I'm in the US! He took a half day off of work to watch it with friends...You can take the Brit out of England, but you can't take the England out of the Brit!:rofl::rofl:

Razcox, sorry the :witch: got you and is being so cruel...feel better, hun.:hugs:

Samzi, I love your new chilled out approach!!:happydance:

Flowertot, I know it will go brilliantly during the scan...give us an update as soon as you can!!:happydance:

:hug:to all I've missed!!

wow where do i begin last night i actually broke down in tears to OH he wa out after work so i was in on my own so i sat and had a few glasses of wine which i think its the root of all evil i swear by the time he came in after mindnight i broke down in tears telling him ive let him down and he doesnt realise what kind of pressure is on me even though their is no actuall pressure i feel their is i said to him i feel like a constant let down too him cause i cant give him the one thing we both want he just hugged me and told me he that ive not let him down if its ment to be its ment to be he doesnt want to see me upset then he gave me a little present a little eeyore on a keychain we both talked and agreed that if its still not happened in a couple of months then we will both go for fertility tests to make sure everything is ok he was such a sweetie honestly i asked him if i could have the bed to myself so i can have a decent sleep cause it was day 1 of the :witch: he said that was alright with him xxxxx

wow where do i begin last night i actually broke down in tears to OH he wa out after work so i was in on my own so i sat and had a few glasses of wine which i think its the root of all evil i swear by the time he came in after mindnight i broke down in tears telling him ive let him down and he doesnt realise what kind of pressure is on me even though their is no actuall pressure i feel their is i said to him i feel like a constant let down too him cause i cant give him the one thing we both want he just hugged me and told me he that ive not let him down if its ment to be its ment to be he doesnt want to see me upset then he gave me a little present a little eeyore on a keychain we both talked and agreed that if its still not happened in a couple of months then we will both go for fertility tests to make sure everything is ok he was such a sweetie honestly i asked him if i could have the bed to myself so i can have a decent sleep cause it was day 1 of the :witch: he said that was alright with him xxxxx

It is good to talk. Even though the wine probably bought it to a head I bet you feel so good now that you have got it all out in the open. Your OH sounds lovely. Hope you got that good nights sleep.

It is good to talk. Even though the wine probably bought it to a head I bet you feel so good now that you have got it all out in the open. Your OH sounds lovely. Hope you got that good nights sleep.

Yeah it was great to have it all out and i feel better for it today he is a really sweet guy i love him so much and he has been paitent with me and some of my personal issues xxx

on lunch break at work and soo bored :(

When do you see your man again?
When should the :witch: arrive? That is if she does not play silly games with us all again this month!!!

Hi Girls i've just got back!

i'm so happy! everything is fine and we saw a little heartbeat. they dated me at around 6 weeks which is ok but im going back for another scan in 3 weeks when bean will be bigger and they will be able to see more.

they are going to keep a close eye on me due to history which is good.

DH was convinced that we would see 2 heartbeats but he is over the moon that we have 1 little bean with a nice heartbeat.

Got my hcg back from sunday morning (early hours) and its 30,400 at 5weeks 5 days. its starting to slow down and is not doubling as quickly now but i'm told that is nothing to worry about at this stage. i hope its not anyway.

i will try to get a pic on soon.

on lunch break at work and soo bored :(

When do you see your man again?
When should the :witch: arrive? That is if she does not play silly games with us all again this month!!!

Im going to his on friday for the weekend :happydance:

I think :witch: should be here by 10th June, not 100% though cos of my stupid cycles the last few months!

flowertot thats amazing well done :D im glad everything is alright xxxxxxxx

YIPPPEEEE FLOWERTOT :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

That is fantastic news. I bet you are both over the moon.
:hugs:

I've posted a pic in first tri where i've update my last thread.

the threat name is "had slight bleeding. what should i see at scan 6 weeks 1 day"

i've tried to add it here but i can't :shrug:

i'm going for a little nap now, i'm worn out and hardly slept all night with worrying.

:happydance: :happydance:

so cute!! :hugs:

where is Blondie these days?? :huh:

was wondering if we should make a new thread for us girlies left?

heyy ladies i was origanally part of team naughties... i had a bfp... and then miscarried now im back to try again.. so i guess i need the new signature...

sorry to hear about your mc :hugs:

welcome back :)

thanks.... now its just lkots of Baby danceing... lol... hopen for the best next time.... and good luck to all u ladies as well

heyy ladies i was origanally part of team naughties... i had a bfp... and then miscarried now im back to try again.. so i guess i need the new signature...

Sorry to hear your news.
Welcome back!!
We have a fab group of ladies here. There are still a few of us ttc, but we have a large number of ladies with their :bfp:
Good luck in getting that sticky bean

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"